Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where do dead animals go?

İzzylightwood said:
I lost my pet and i was wondering :cry:

Probably allready reincarnated, you can ask the gods to bring your same pet back into your life.
Did read here a story of someone who lost his dog and after a few days he had the same dog/soul again as a puppy.
Animals do not have such a complex soul this means they have more opportunities for reincarnation, contrary to a human who sometimes has to wait years/10s of years. For a suitabel astrological placement.

In the astral. But they have a better time than us in there.
I don't believe they need protection while there.

İzzylightwood said:
Ask the God's to reincarnate it back to you. Its not that impossible. I asked the same when my dog died and they did reincarnate her.

Animal souls are all much healthier than human souls, because they have not been cursed the way humans have been. When an animal dies, their soul is immediately set to reincarnate into a new baby animal. At the longest time, they may wait just a few months until the natural season where that species of animal has babies, and they are perfectly reincarnated with no problem.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Animal souls are all much healthier than human souls, because they have not been cursed the way humans have been. When an animal dies, their soul is immediately set to reincarnate into a new baby animal. At the longest time, they may wait just a few months until the natural season where that species of animal has babies, and they are perfectly reincarnated with no problem.

I thought a human soul has to wait longer, because of needed beneficial planetary placements to continue the same persona(more comlex soul), how do the curses affect this?

Fuchs said:
I thought a human soul has to wait longer, because of needed beneficial planetary placements to continue the same persona(more comlex soul)
This is another reason. But I was not only talking about time.

İzzylightwood said:
Wow, I lost my pet yesterday as well. :cry:
He had some major wounds after being attacked and we had to humanely put him down. Very horrible. But I know, as others stated he’ll have an easy time reincarnating and he’s no longer in pain.

Sorry for your loss, I totally know the pain. I’ve worked on farms for much of my life and it’s the worst part of it. You lose animals often and usually in violent ways. Animals you grow attached to…

Fuchs said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

I thought a human soul has to wait longer, because of needed beneficial planetary placements to continue the same persona(more comlex soul), how do the curses affect this?

It's not always beneficial. Sometimes it's the opposite and curses can play a role in this too. I think for the natural process to work it's something like the planitary energy matches and a body matches so it kind of pulls the person out of the astral but the Gods can reincarnate anyone and even bypass these processes altogether if they want but I don't see how having a chart not matching the soul would be helpful so I don't think they do this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back