Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Personal freedom

Maya

The truth is that we are never free since the day we are born. We have the bindings of the physical, of parents' and society rules, but most of all the burdens of our own natal chart. Our actions are determined and written all over our natal chart. Our choices, our actions, our marriages, children, job, character, way of thinking, expression, everything.
It can be shocking to realize that everything you do is already decided, and you are just a lapdog in your own life. You can change this, you can take your oun future in your hands. You can make your own choices without being influenced by the natal chart and the transits. Yes. Through meditation and workings. Meditation is the only factor that can make you grow stronger,  and able to lift these bindings off of you.
Meditation is crucial. Meditation is freedom. Meditation is expression. Meditation is life.

Maya said:
The truth is that we are never free since the day we are born. We have the bindings of the physical, of parents' and society rules, but most of all the burdens of our own natal chart. Our actions are determined and written all over our natal chart. Our choices, our actions, our marriages, children, job, character, way of thinking, expression, everything.
It can be shocking to realize that everything you do is already decided, and you are just a lapdog in your own life. You can change this, you can take your oun future in your hands. You can make your own choices without being influenced by the natal chart and the transits. Yes. Through meditation and workings. Meditation is the only factor that can make you grow stronger,  and able to lift these bindings off of you.
Meditation is crucial. Meditation is freedom. Meditation is expression. Meditation is life.

Very beautiful and inspirational, indeed, we are gifted with meditations by Satan and the Gods.
Thank you for raising awareness Maya!

I think we are the only species on this planet that has self determination. And we are the only living beings in this world that can actively meditate towards an end.

Maya said:

I have had experiences that lead me to believe that some circumstances in life and situations are already predetermined and maybe even gone through and talked about and even shown to people before starting the life. In that it's understood things can go several ways. Usually things talked about have a potential for a great negative or postive but we have free will so it's not gaurenteed we choose the right thing or any particular path. It's like briefing on the mission and maybe what is best to do at certain points the Gods see you getting into in your life. I believe many SS who came here have something they are supposed to achieve or do like a calling. At least the ones that incarnated to help out in this war that Maxine mentioned.

That is where the orthodox have stolen and corrupted from, what they say that people's destiny and life is determined as god has written it, the astrological birth chart.

DarkSwan said:
Maya said:

Very beautiful and inspirational, indeed, we are gifted with meditations by Satan and the Gods.
Thank you for raising awareness Maya!

Thank you very much, I appreciate it a lot

Personal Growth said:
I think we are the only species on this planet that has self determination. And we are the only living beings in this world that can actively meditate towards an end.

Yes, on this planet we are the only beings who can benefit from the miraculous abilities that meditation can give to each one of us. Yet many people neglect their own self and don't meditate enough and that is to say they don't progress as much as they could, and this is very sad cause we have all potential to become a better version of ourselves.

slyscorpion said:
Maya said:

I have had experiences that lead me to believe that some circumstances in life and situations are already predetermined and maybe even gone through and talked about and even shown to people before starting the life. In that it's understood things can go several ways. Usually things talked about have a potential for a great negative or postive but we have free will so it's not gaurenteed we choose the right thing or any particular path. It's like briefing on the mission and maybe what is best to do at certain points the Gods see you getting into in your life. I believe many SS who came here have something they are supposed to achieve or do like a calling. At least the ones that incarnated to help out in this war that Maxine mentioned.

Yes, some situations and events are predetermined. This could be cause of our natal chart, or the help of our Gods. If this predetermined event is caused from our natal chart - transits, then with meditation and workings we can really change it to some degree or even fully.
If the help comes from our Gods, they are giving us a chance to make it through. We can use this chance as we like. That is to say, that with our free will we can waste this chance or make something great out of it.
Yes most people have a specific goal to achieve in each lifetime. We are the pieces on the chess game. Each one of us has a specific role and something to accomplish.

Master said:
That is where the orthodox have stolen and corrupted from, what they say that people's destiny and life is determined as god has written it, the astrological birth chart.

Yes you are totally right. That's a very good observation. Xians tend to use our own knowledge and facts that cannot be in doubt, and use them as (((words of the god))), and that's a great example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back