Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The need for balance between materialism and spirituality

Blood_Raven1

Greetings my fellow satanic brothers and sisters in arms. I hope you all do not mind but I want to post some of my own notes, thoughts and research to potentially educate newer members and for me to also improve my knowledge while making these posts. :)

I was sitting in the train listening to a song on Spotify, a song came up and its lyrics stuck with me “If I could live forever, id do it if I could. Leave it all behind, everything that I’ve done? Its just as bad as if it had never begun” and for me it illustrates the problem that many people face today with the materialism.

Now I am not saying “Materialism is bad” like the xian propaganda machine says, but what I am saying is that we should not be too attached to our physical objects like money because your spirit is what is going to love forever, and its development and power level is the one thing you will not leave behind when you reincarnate.

On the flipside, physical things are important as well, money helps us live a comfortable life and is essential in this world, material gains like luxury cars, decently built houses and clothes improve our quality of life significantly and with it improves the environment we live and cultivate ourselves in.

However, there is no point in spending every moment of your life trying to chase material gains while abandoning spirituality. I have co-workers who sold their souls for job and are like slaves working every waking moment of their short lives, and for what? So, they can have more money to spend? They do not even have enough time to even enjoy the material gains they have let alone have the energy for anything else other than work, eat and sleep every day.

On the other side of the spectrum there are those who live in crappy 1-bedroom apartments, doing nothing but spending their lives just advancing spiritually and abandoning their material needs, they put up with crappy food, barely any money or worldly entertainment to speak off and they expect to advance far while in these conditions, having material gains is very important to the human psyche and living like a border line homeless bum is no better than living like the Xianists who give away all their material gains to the Jewish overlords in the church.

Like everything in life there must be a balance between the two, both are very important and while priority should be put on spiritual advancement one should not neglect the need for materialism, good quality of live conditions will improve your ability to advance drastically, it’s a simple fact.

So please if you are one of those who are on either extreme end, re-evaluate your approach and your priorities and what you are doing to achieve your goals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back