Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Suicide.

Morfran

At the age of 19, I am already ugly, have scars on my face, I have no money, no education, no friends, I do not know how to communicate and always avoid real contacts. The state of my health is disgusting. Those I loved found a replacement for me. Even my RRT, which I did, most likely have no power, because it is difficult for me to meditate. I'm desperate and it seems that this is the end.
Please

Battle Cry said:
At the age of 19, I am already ugly, have scars on my face, I have no money, no education, no friends, I do not know how to communicate and always avoid real contacts. The state of my health is disgusting. Those I loved found a replacement for me. Even my RRT, which I did, most likely have no power, because it is difficult for me to meditate. I'm desperate and it seems that this is the end.
Please

Even muslim girls who did have a acid attack (face), do mostly find someone, who will love them, scars are not a big deal.
If you are really lonely go to a place with many old people they like to talk, just talk abouth the weather or something.
If you are female just download any dating app, upload your picture and within 2h you will have probably 10 guys writing you. If you worry about the RTR this does depleate its power, compleatly forget about it, after you did it (this applies to any
magical work).

Suicide is pointless, the same problems, but maybe with a worse body, will follow you to the next life:
Spiritual Satanism: On Suicide
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19218

You have to work on your problems this lifetime, I advice to do a extra post in the health section to restore your health.->
Satanic Group for Health and Well being
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=17

Battle Cry said:
Please
You really, really do not know the implications of suicide on deeper levels. It will not solve anything for you.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=77872#p77872 - Spiritual Satanism: On Suicide

You are a SS. You have the best support system in the existence, which are our Gods & Godesses. Apply youself in study, meditation and so on, and ask their guidance. Never give up.

Battle Cry said:
The state of my health is disgusting.

Start working out. I run, do physical yoga and take really cold showers 2 times a day.
Then also, If you really have found the information on joyofsatan.org to be truthful like I have then I actually have a hard time understanding your issues here. Practise what you learn on the website. Meditation is not easy for me either. Remember that life is a struggle for everyone of us.

it's up to you to change everything you write, trust yourself,be strong-willed and do your meditations.ask the gods and goddesses for help

You are an SS, you are strong, realize your strength and never think about suicide, you can get support from your family.

Battle Cry said:

Hang in there, buddy. There is always a solution, always a path out of the darkness. With some proper planning and a little persistence, you can change your situation around.

I am busy now but will reply soon with a more detailed reply.

Take care and stay strong. Things will get better.

M
Battle Cry said:
Please

read this, as this will probably help you. Change yourself, change your life and change your fate

Then get fit and healthy, wear nice clothes, do nice things.

"Dr. My hand hurts when I put it in a fire."
"Then don't put it in a fire..."

FancyMancy said:

I have another one:
Are you going to let that pain break you? Or are you going to let that pain turn you into a God?

xlnt said:
FancyMancy said:

I have another one:
Are you going to let that pain break you? Or are you going to let that pain turn you into a God?
Hey, that's a good one!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back