Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who Is A Jew?

Rational Satanist

This is not "anti-semitic propaganda" but straight from a jewish source:

A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox. In this sense, Judaism is more like a nationality than like other religions, and being Jewish is like a citizenship.

You can see here that those who say "BuT JeWs ArE A ReLiGiOn, ThEy CaN BeCoMe SaTaNiStS LiKe Us!" are either illiterate or haven't done any research on this. As the above says, even someone with a jewish mother who calls himself a Satanist is still a jew according to even the ultra-orthodox jews. This has other implications: jews support each other, so if the other jews see the "Satanist jew" become a member of a Satanic organization, they will support him and help him to take over that organization and bring other jews to it and put them in leadership position. That's how they infiltrate and corrupt everything and why we shouldn't accept any racial jew.

Note that it is probably lying when it says after a formal conversion one can become a full jew. There are gentiles who converted to judaism and complain that they are treated like second class citizens, even worse than atheist jews.

Rational Satanist said:
This is not "anti-semitic propaganda" but straight from a jewish source:

A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox. In this sense, Judaism is more like a nationality than like other religions, and being Jewish is like a citizenship.

You can see here that those who say "BuT JeWs ArE A ReLiGiOn, ThEy CaN BeCoMe SaTaNiStS LiKe Us!" are either illiterate or haven't done any research on this. As the above says, even someone with a jewish mother who calls himself a Satanist is still a jew according to even the ultra-orthodox jews. This has other implications: jews support each other, so if the other jews see the "Satanist jew" become a member of a Satanic organization, they will support him and help him to take over that organization and bring other jews to it and put them in leadership position. That's how they infiltrate and corrupt everything and why we shouldn't accept any racial jew.

Note that it is probably lying when it says after a formal conversion one can become a full jew. There are gentiles who converted to judaism and complain that they are treated like second class citizens, even worse than atheist jews.

Yes a racial jew cannot be a SS by definition.

Even a jewish father and gentile mother makes a jew, don't forget that.

Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburgs and Bronfman are the big banking kike families who manipulate the world's economy and have governments "doffing" their caps to them. These are the "Elders of Zion" who are working day and night to set up their Orwellian NWO. You could be a billionaire, follow Judaism and all of it's customs to the letter, and they still wouldn't let you in at the top because you are not a jew born of a jewish mother and will always be an outsider. There are reasons for this, both obvious and covert. They have secrets that they only allow a certain select few to know about because the success of their plans depends on it.

People are now saying "enough-is-enough", they are sick and tired of working their asses off and still struggling to pay the bills and put food on the table. People can see things are not getting better, but slowly getting worse every day. Some are saying that these present times are the way things were back in the 1930's, but they are worse, because although people were more ignorant back then about what the Juden was up to, at least they didn't have their civil rights and freedoms directly threatened as they do today.

But the juden is running out of time and this can be seen all around the world, They have been set back in implementing their NWO because information about them is getting out, thanks to us in JoS and other people spreading the knowledge of our real destiny and spiritual inheritance from the Gods. Reich's Fuhrer, Heinrich Himmler said,"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and truth will again triumph." The day is not tomorrow but now that all Gentile races wake up to what's going on, act to take our planet back, oust the dirty kike so that we can get on with the business of fulfilling Satan's plan for us and make the Gods proud of us.

The problem with some of the things mentioned. Is it creates the "Judiac invalidation".

In other words jew = mother, so jews are matriarchal kinda funny they hate women even the prayer and holidays that bless the men they didn't turn out women.

So funny enough they believe in as much a mother is jewish thus jewish but it invalidates that there is also a jewish man and the man is also a progenitor. In Satanism/Nazism, Man = progenitor, in Judiasm/Communism, Woman = Progenitor. In simplest terms jews believe the gestation period creates the jew. While in Satanism both being Gentiles i.e. non-Jews the gestation period just creates. While like I said for the jew the gestation period is the time in which the jewish reptilian genes are being manufactured and creating the mamzer. Kinda begs the question how much reptillian DNA is transmitted for the man. Another possibility is the man provides certain reptillian genetics but they are gestated in the mother and increase during the matriarchal process.

In simple math.

JM + JW = Jew -> JW + GM = Jew -> JM + GW = Jew

So I don't understand this hannukah logic they have that ONLY a women is the backing for a jewish child.

It creates an open loop for the men to be at liberty to state "Oy vey goyim I created a mamzer I fucked a Gentile women but my child isn't jewish".

So if your son or daughter from a Gentile mother isn't jewish "Why are you teaching them to act like a hava nagila infiltration unit zayin-zayin-zayin" and turning them into some sort of kikekopf spouting communism and other judeo-bolshevik non-sense meant to destroy Gentiles.

In other words at what point are these kikes going to admit ANYONE who is a kike mother or father is a KIKE.

Kike or the friendly neighborhood word Jew = Any JEWISH MAN, JEWISH WOMEN, and JEWISH CHILD either BOY or GIRL who is jewish thus jewish.

The article O.P. put up is a perfect example of the jewish slide tactics or jewish sliding off. Oy vey mamzer or Oy vey not kike. No any kike is full kike no ifs and or buts about it.

Like politics in America and some other countries of jews. Alt left full kike, alt right full kike ALT anything is full kike.

Thus if Kike Man or Kike Women is reproducing both are kikes and both are producing a kike child EVEN if said kike child is a mamzer.

On top of that you also gotta blame xtians for their retarded bullshit. In promoting said hava nagila lie. Oy vey fellow goys as a xtian my child who is half-kike is not a kike for I'm gentile and my husband is a kike thus it is not jewish.

NO FUCK NO. Your child is still a filthy kike no ifs and or buts about it xtian retard.

Xtians = enablers of retarded ideas.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back