Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Look Who Back Movie

Necrorifter

I know that the movie is not accurate, but then most mediumship that portrays Hitler are never accurate and often portray Hitler as an insane warmonger and the likes. But this film tries to show how Hitler has the support of the mass in the year 2015 if he "survive the compound bunker incident", and teleport to 2015 above the historic landmark of Bunker. How people in past thought of him as a comedian in a serious way and eventually support him because they, at their core, believe in his value and echo that value among the german people. There is not a lot of films or books that portray this side. I watch the film on youtube in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzBmoY2uhVE

Naturally, do not take this as completely accurate of Hitler and the SS as they can never release a completely accurate version due to either lack of true information on Hitler and the 3rd Reich or due to Jewish involvement. For example the Jewess of how Hitler say that she may be fine to fall in love if it just a small, small, part of her blood, etc. I enjoy it and I like your view of what you think of the film "Look Who Back".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back