Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Keys

Jack The GOOD guy

So i've come upon "The Devils Keys" which are in Enochian and i downloaded it from Satan's library.
So how exactly does one use these keys ?

one uses them during a ritual. you can use them during any ritual. one can ether say them in Enochian or in english. just read up on them on the jos site. Have Fun!!!!!!

Hail Satan

There are nineteen keys, so during specific rituals i use specific keys or i can do them in any type or ritual, any help ?

i want to ask that myself, there has been little talk about enochian keys, i want to know aswell if there are some other uses for them instead of reciting them during rituals... i mean are there specific keys for specific rituals or can they be used in some magick/meditations aswell?...

A few years ago, I had the urge to go through all the keys. Every morning, I did a different one (the 1st one the 1st morning, then the 2nd the next, and so on). After I completed this, I repeated it all. It felt good doing them.

That is literally all I can write on the keys, as I am not experienced with them otherwise. Some praise Satan, some curse the enemy, from what I've read somewhere on the JoS. I don't know any other SS who have gone through them like I have so I can't speak of anyone else's experience either.

They raise energies, as Lydia said some curse the enemy and others bless Satan, if you ever want to send energies to the gods you can use those. Or you can use those which curse the enemy before rtrs. I remember reading that enemy gods attacked Hp Maxine a lot when she was revising the keys as they are very powerful

yeah, same here. I don't understand what makes these essentially the same word;
vaudon in enochian and the rune ur,aurochs

I haven't read much about the Keys before, but from reading the beginning of the PDF, if seems as if they were angelic magic at first, but have since been altered/reversed to bless Satan and curse the jew leviathan thoughtform of "yhvh/yahweh/jehova". The language is also jewish/angelic/of the enemy, but our Gods also knew the language - or is it that this is a language of our Gods and the angels (lower Nordics who defected from Satan) then took it and used it against Satan?

I looked and saw one particular word which I recognised as "Satan" immediately, due to the repetition of a letter - the letter "A", but in Enochian. I can remember from text around the Baphomet or Satan's sigil the spelling in either Sanskrit or which might have been Enochian, which also had the correct similarities of the spelling, of course. I copied the Enochian "Satan" -
7VysKlt.png
- and pasted it into Notepad and it pasted not as "
7VysKlt.png
" but as "Satan". (I can't copy and paste it here because it also pastes as "Satan" instead of "
7VysKlt.png
".) I looked through the fonts offered by Notepad but none of them looked anything like the font or script of Enochian. I wasn't expecting it to paste in English (Latin/Roman) script. I was expecting it to paste as squares, in that it couldn't support the font/script. A sample of the other words (all in the first sentence of the first Key) paste as the translation in Latin/Roman script - "Ol sonuf vorsag goho" (pronounced OHL • ZOH-nuhf • voh-ruh-SAH-jzhuh • GO-ho).

The language was supposed to have been first spoken by "enoch", who is a jew in the story of whichever bible you prefer, but the jew has nothing of its own, so did it, via the lower Nordics, use the language of Satan and His fellows of Du'at against Satan? "Ol sonuf vorsag goho Satan" means "I reign over you, saith Satan (/Lucifer?)". The reversal spellings, which I am not going to add here, surely wouldn't mean either "I", or "uoy ngier revo I/uoy, htias...". Of course, I'm not going to spell Satan's name backwards. I'm meaning more the transliteration. I can expect with jewish dissimilation that there is not a literal translation/reverse-translation of "Ol sonuf vorsag goho Satan" into sense-making Engish.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back