Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

People with autism, down syndrome and other conditions on the spectrum

Hesffcs115

What is the satanic view on people with conditions like these? is there any hope for people who have this? How can things get better?

Don't know about Downs Syndrome I think that is something serious and I do not know how we will deal with that in the Satanic world but High Functioning Autism like ADHD was mostly a label came up with to describe a certain type of person that didn't fit into the Jewish social system very well. Most likely it wasn't considered a problem a lot till more recently as they enslaved the world more. These people usually are smart and gifted in something but often loners. I don't think a lot about this supposed conditon is bad.

Now yes the Serious low functioning autism people have issues and like Downs Syndrome it may be able to be helped maybe there isn't a cure for it I dont know how we will deal with this. But high functioning autism isn't even a problem. In fact more often than not these people achieve a lot for the world it's just they are a little different. Which isn't bad until Jews came along.

Like with most things it is better to prevent something then cure it, in case of down syndrome similar illneses, prenatal medical screening can help to decide if the child/soul have to live a unliveabel live. One think people have to keep in mind is some kike doctors do give false statements to gentiles so they abort thear child there for it is important to consult nonjewish doctors and 2 or more different ones before abortion. Reincarantion requires energy, Down syndrome people can´t meditate, if a soul doesn´t have enouth energy it can´t reincarnate, dies.

More info about abortion how the soul is affected from HPHC:

"The situation is true, that in the 4th month (Where the baby really starts to resemble something human) is actually then put a soul into it, but progressively. The soul at these first months is actually simplistic, and at this state, we do not yet have full existence or reincarnation. This is the first stage and is formative. One part of the total sum of the soul is taken from the actual fetus, a part of the soul which is developed on the baby itself in the first formative years.

The fetus then progressively becomes open to 'reincarnation', a process through which is decided since it's beginning. Consider this building a body where one will gradually wear like a glove. A part of the soul grows as the fetus, but that doesn't mean that if one has an abortion, but there is no actual connection to anything just yet, nor is the fetus until this point 'human' by our description of the term, nor naturally.

It is harmless for the soul, and the so called 'baby' is not murdered as many pro lifers state, as simply, at this level we do not have the life so many people envision with intelligence, very deep emotions, and very deep feelings. There is not any amount of said clear individuality yet present in anyway.

There is a limit however to this latent state which is around to 3 to 4 months, down to a max of 5 months. The 5th months is the absolute maximum.

This connection strengthens and solidifies down to the moment of birth, where the soul is then essentially expressed. A soul is attached to this 4th/5th month fetus (Gender and human mechanisms do start to exist at this state but not all that much before, women start receiving kicks and actually do experience the baby's individuality more than more past this time), which later grows, and at the time of birth, we have the actual chart of the born person, which is now fully human, and has a soul and everything.

Human life as we now it is a progressive development, and is not 'a baby' until it reaches a specific point of time after which there is a development in said state. If women knew this, they should probably abort immediately children of rapists, inferiors, and people whom will only be brought into the world to be tyrannized or live solitary and horrible lives.

From the 4th or 5th month, down to birth, we have a gestation period where the soul is on a formative stage. This is explained in my afterlife post, but without all these details which I considered un-necessary and potentially confusing, so I left out. Memories from one's womb cannot be before this, as one is not really 'into' this womb in the first place, and these tend to come on the late months of pregnancy. Typically, after the 7th month.

After the 6th and 7th or 8th month, we are basically moving towards the human, with the 9th month being the final birth of a fully operational human.

If women wait for 6 or 7 months to abort, the danger increases for abortion, and baseline becomes impossible, and maybe even highly traumatizing. This is also extremely irresponsible, and in my opinion also brutal.

This is why naturally, this procedure is totally scarring for any woman at such a developed state of birth. Any self respecting person who has a figment of intelligence and doesn't want to get scarred for life, should abort a fetus in the first 3 or 4 months, maximum of 4 and a half, maybe at worst case scenarios of enslavement, 5 months, as later any such procedure can become highly damaging and as deadly as pregnancy or worse." https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17103

About autism some cases are linked to damages from metals in the brain, which are from vaccinations of little children, or environmental problems like polluted drinking water/food. If you can´t concentrate on one thing, then you can´t meditate, so I think this was also purposefull.

Many jews have genetic illnesses because they did marry over centuries there cousins.

Also in The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan is written:
"Those who oppose me I afflict with disease; but my own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without."
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

Not all down persons are jews, but the chances are much higher then compared to normal population/jew ratio.

That´s also the reason why many jews are active in collecing money for these facilitys because there own depend on it.

I once did see a donations television appeal with a jewish little girl who had the butterfly illness:

"Epidermolysis Bullosa
Definition
Epidermolysis bullosa (EB) is a group of rare inherited skin diseases that are characterized by the development of blisters following minimal pressure to the skin. Blistering often appears in infancy in response to simply being held or handled. In rarer forms of the disorder, EB can be life-threatening. There is no cure for the disorder. Treatment focuses on preventing and treating wounds and infection." https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Butterfly+Disease

Now we again think about jews who help to extract blood/torture little gentile kids (mostly until they die) on jewish holidays like purim + Reincarnation.

Many of the canonized people from the katholic church, were children sacrificed from jews, which there relatives found out , to bring them peace, so they don´t butcher the jewish communities who did this.

slyscorpion said:
Don't know about Downs Syndrome I think that is something serious and I do not know how we will deal with that in the Satanic world but High Functioning Autism like ADHD was mostly a label came up with to describe a certain type of person that didn't fit into the Jewish social system very well. Most likely it wasn't considered a problem a lot till more recently as they enslaved the world more. These people usually are smart and gifted in something but often loners. I don't think a lot about this supposed conditon is bad.

Now yes the Serious low functioning autism people have issues and like Downs Syndrome it may be able to be helped maybe there isn't a cure for it I dont know how we will deal with this. But high functioning autism isn't even a problem. In fact more often than not these people achieve a lot for the world it's just they are a little different. Which isn't bad until Jews came along.
Hesffcs115 said:
What is the satanic view on people with conditions like these? is there any hope for people who have this? How can things get better?

Downs syndrom is incureable since it is an additional chromosome in the cells. Instead of having a pair of 2 theres one chromosome that has 3 copies of itself. Usually the 23rd if I remember correctly. You can't fix this. This is just faulty genetics.

As for people with Autism, they've done scans and especially the severe cases, just simply lack filtering in their brain, basicly their hypopothalamus or something can't keep up with the capacity needed.

This can have astrological reasons. I don't think someone with severe autism can be cured by spiritual means, but for the low/small issues it should be possible.

Downs and those who can't function on their own or are a hazard like mentally retarded people or people who are paraplegic from birth imo should be put down, there is no hope for them and they are at this point parasites. "Useless eaters" basically.

Going on Meteor's description of autism, it makes me wonder if the souls of those people have anything to do with the bear shirts of legend. Inability to cope with loud sounds + certain types of lights, behavior like a wild animal. It sounds just like wild animals. If it's true that they were the bear shirts then those people would make great warriors, and they just wouldn't have a purpose in a society like this where it's either peaceful, or the wars are purely for jewish interests.

It's pure speculation on my part, and honestly I'm probably wrong. Still though it's an interesting bit of conjecture if I do say so myself.

By the way, I was diagnosed with high functioning autism earlier in life (and asperger's at one point too, as well as other diagnoses) by money grubbing psychiatrists. What's interesting however is that I also had trouble coping with loud sounds until I got older (I still have some trouble with that actually, and I would never want to work somewhere with loud machinery). I would cover my ears sometimes in the cafeterias at school, and I remember getting angry at the existence of cars when they would go down the street at home back then because I just wanted peaceful silence.

Maybe it has nothing to do with bear shirts either. Maybe it really is the vaccines because the vaccines seem to be the common denominator in all cases. Why won't the psychiatrists and pharmacists put their siphoned money where their mouths are, and actually study the differences between vaccinated children and unvaccinated children? I would love to see the juxtaposed analyses of that. Because "autism" has blown up like a wonder bomb in its prevalency across the nations. Disorders like this don't just affect large populations out of nowhere and all is normal, no, it has to have a cause. Nowadays it seems like most kids are diagnosed with autism, ADHD, Schizoid PD, and other crap. It's almost like if you don't have a diagnosis then you're not normal, whereas the reverse used to be the case. It's funny.

I' have mild form of Aspergers (well diagnosed with it at least) and it's very much of a personality as I'm introverted etc. Have some OCD also.
I don't think it's a bogus thing at all but one may question if diagnosis is necessary if the person can work, live as normal etc. Which I'm capable of.

I've read that Aspergers is common among ashkenazi jews but don't know the statistics really there.

Meteor said:
I agree with slyscorpion that "high functioning autism" is only a term used to label people who don't fit in, rather than anything actually severe. As someone who is a bit shy in person, tends to respond to things literally, and used not to make many facial expressions, people often assumed I had some form of autism in my teenage years, and a psychiatrist even diagnosed me with Asperger's.

However, after I stopped deliberately repressing my emotions and improved my social skills, the diagnosis was rescinded a few years later by a different psychiatrist. My brother still assumed I was autistic for some time, but since I started meditating I've been smiling more often (because I'm happier), and last year he told me that he doesn't think I'm autistic after all, and that it was simply my intelligence and sensitivity that made it difficult for me to deal with this strange world. I think it's remarkable that simply feeling happier makes the difference between people seeing me as a normal person or "autistic".

Classical autism is where a person behaves like a wild animal and is unable to function in society. They cannot learn to speak and are highly sensitive to crowds, bright lights and loud noises. I've never seen anyone like that so I assume it's very rare. I don't know what exactly causes it, but if it's a neurological problem then perhaps in the future with medical advancements, brain surgery could be used to make them able to learn to use verbal language. From there they might be able to grow as a person and eventually even learn how to live among people. However, I don't know whether or not this would be in line with Satanic values; that is just my own ideal.

As for Down's syndrome, my sister-in-law mentioned that there's screening for that during pregnancy nowadays and that it's recommended to get an abortion if it is detected. Both their physical and mental capabilities are delayed and many never become able to live independently. That said, recently the amount of people with Down's syndrome that are able to live with a limited amount of support seems to have increased, with a small percentage being able reach a point where they can live completely independently. Regardless, it still seems to be a very severe condition for most people afflicted with it, and most never reach such a point.

I recently read that in 1940, an agency of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei approved and organised the involuntary euthanasia of adults and children with severe mental handicaps that made them unable to ever function in society, if a psychiatrist had deemed there was no hope of recovery for them. This was the case for mentally handicapped people cared for by the church or asylums, as well as cases where the parents themselves requested the euthanasia of their child. However, I also read that Lord Hitler himself wasn't involved in that decision, and suspended the operation a year later. As such, I don't know whether or not it was in line with Satanic values. It was well received by the public at the time because it removed the burden of taking care of handicapped people even during a heated war, but Lord Hitler's decision to suspend it goes to show that it remains a complex ethical problem.

In my opinion, if in the future ways are found to cure low-functioning autism and Down's syndrome through genetic modification and neurosurgery, that would be ideal. I think it's wrong to force such extreme modifications on anyone, so it should only be done if the afflicted person wants it (or is unable to communicate), but I assume most would. It would have the benefits of eugenics, but without death. Until such a thing is possible, I think it should depend on whether or not they're able to survive, which usually depends on whether or not there are others who want to take care of them. So it would be up to relatives or asylums to decide how to deal with it.

However, high functioning autism should not be treated in such a way, because that's just how some people naturally, and despite other people thinking they're a bit strange sometimes, they're able to function in society just fine. They often even excel at lines of work where precision is needed. Some are great artists too. I think it was wrong to ever call that "autism" in the first place.

A lot of the problem with some of this is "normal" really doesn't exist. I don't think anyone fits the definition of this fully. It would assume almost everyone is the same. It's just a concept that some people really try to achieve and go for but can't.

Yes being happy all the time in this clown world is normal. I remember the thing on the UNNWO website and Facebook page where it said "happiness and smiles will be the new economic and world system" or something like this. Straight up creepy.

I was labeled as autism when I was younger I felt it was an insult cause it meant all sorts of people felt something was wrong with me and that it needs to be fixed when I was doing anything truely terrible or degenerate or anything or "acting like a wild animal" (like you phrased it) I was just simply different and didn't know very well how to be social so I was quiet and stayed to myself.

No one really much sees me as that these days though although I could and maybe will go to a social group related to autism cause they never rescinded my diagnosis I think some of those people are really smart and gifted.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Not all autistic people are smart ya know.

Yes I know some of them are literally to the point of retardation. I am talking about high functioning autism here. Most these people could as they without fixing anything function in society and contribute it's just they may be misunderstood.

I do think serious autism is a problem. Most likely caused by toxins or genetic problems but hight functioning autism and Asperger's may not even be autism as we define it or caused by the same thing and it may just be personality traits some people have or some placements in astrology cause.

I had really only a few friends when I was younger. But I did meet someone who kept a black widow spider as a pet 😂 he took me over to his house one time and showed it to me. That's not "normal"

jrvan said:
Going on Meteor's description of autism, it makes me wonder if the souls of those people have anything to do with the bear shirts of legend. Inability to cope with loud sounds + certain types of lights, behavior like a wild animal. It sounds just like wild animals. If it's true that they were the bear shirts then those people would make great warriors, and they just wouldn't have a purpose in a society like this where it's either peaceful, or the wars are purely for jewish interests.

It's pure speculation on my part, and honestly I'm probably wrong. Still though it's an interesting bit of conjecture if I do say so myself.

By the way, I was diagnosed with high functioning autism earlier in life (and asperger's at one point too, as well as other diagnoses) by money grubbing psychiatrists. What's interesting however is that I also had trouble coping with loud sounds until I got older (I still have some trouble with that actually, and I would never want to work somewhere with loud machinery). I would cover my ears sometimes in the cafeterias at school, and I remember getting angry at the existence of cars when they would go down the street at home back then because I just wanted peaceful silence.

Maybe it has nothing to do with bear shirts either. Maybe it really is the vaccines because the vaccines seem to be the common denominator in all cases. Why won't the psychiatrists and pharmacists put their siphoned money where their mouths are, and actually study the differences between vaccinated children and unvaccinated children? I would love to see the juxtaposed analyses of that. Because "autism" has blown up like a wonder bomb in its prevalency across the nations. Disorders like this don't just affect large populations out of nowhere and all is normal, no, it has to have a cause. Nowadays it seems like most kids are diagnosed with autism, ADHD, Schizoid PD, and other crap. It's almost like if you don't have a diagnosis then you're not normal, whereas the reverse used to be the case. It's funny.

I think almost everyone can be made to have a place in the world and some kind of purpose. There is no reason to persecute or exclude certain people. I think in the future people will understand these things much more and instead of being labeled as a disorder many things will be adapted too or made to fit into the system.

That's the problem today the Jew wants everyone the same a drone a worker bee without a soul a disposable human being who is simply a number and not a person. I would think Satanism would be the opposite. If we really do have people like wild animals (I never saw it myself) then they maybe would be useful in the army or for certain projects or things where these are good traits to have. But most Autistic people are not like this. So I protest this thinking.

Aquarius said:
Downs and those who can't function on their own or are a hazard like mentally retarded people or people who are paraplegic from birth imo should be put down, there is no hope for them and they are at this point parasites. "Useless eaters" basically.

There's really not much of a chance for a lot of them to spiritually develop safely in their current life either, is there (like even if it was suddenly a spiritual society tomorrow)? So it can only be a detriment to the soul if anything at all, and never a benefit. Better for them to reincarnate in a healthier society and gene pool if you ask me.

I'm sure this is one of the more sensitive topics for a lot of people, but that's my thoughts on the matter. If their body can't do anything for their soul's advancement then it's basically a corrupted limb at worst, and dead weight at best. This messy situation was created by jews through dysgenics in the first place. It perhaps should be self evident to most that we need to choose the strong and healthy over the weak, as nature intended. Keeping people with weak genes artificially alive through modern medicine is weakening everyone collectively. It's counter to nature.

xlnt said:
I' have mild form of Aspergers (well diagnosed with it at least) and it's very much of a personality as I'm introverted etc. Have some OCD also.
I don't think it's a bogus thing at all but one may question if diagnosis is necessary if the person can work, live as normal etc. Which I'm capable of.

I've read that Aspergers is common among ashkenazi jews but don't know the statistics really there.

Always keep in mind modern day psychology is build on Freud, a guy who wanted to sleep with his own mother.

If you are happy with your life and you do the RTRs daily, well only a good future lies ahead.

jrvan said:
Aquarius said:

There's really not much of a chance for a lot of them to spiritually develop safely in their current life either, is there (like even if it was suddenly a spiritual society tomorrow)? So it can only be a detriment to the soul if anything at all, and never a benefit. Better for them to reincarnate in a healthier society and gene pool if you ask me.

I'm sure this is one of the more sensitive topics for a lot of people, but that's my thoughts on the matter. If their body can't do anything for their soul's advancement then it's basically a corrupted limb at worst, and dead weight at best. This messy situation was created by jews through dysgenics in the first place. It perhaps should be self evident to most that we need to choose the strong and healthy over the weak, as nature intended. Keeping people with weak genes artificially alive through modern medicine is weakening everyone collectively. It's counter to nature.
Wanting to keep these things alive is a literal xian mental illness.
Where I went to school the place was choked filled with these things as the school was accommodating for them, and there was a thing that was on a wheelchair, completely unable to do anything other than to scream and move a rattle with its hand. People who want that thing alive are more problematic than the thing, they're insanely mentally ill.

slyscorpion said:
jrvan said:

I think almost everyone can be made to have a place in the world and some kind of purpose. There is no reason to persecute or exclude certain people. I think in the future people will understand these things much more and instead of being labeled as a disorder many things will be adapted too or made to fit into the system.

That's the problem today the Jew wants everyone the same a drone a worker bee without a soul a disposable human being who is simply a number and not a person. I would think Satanism would be the opposite. If we really do have people like wild animals (I never saw it myself) then they maybe would be useful in the army or for certain projects or things where these are good traits to have. But most Autistic people are not like this. So I protest this thinking.

I haven't really met many autistic people to know, nor have I studied it beyond a surface level. All I can conclude regarding autism with certainty is that the diagnosis is slapped on kids way too liberally, and it's just a drug commission scheme in the best case although most likely more sinister knowing the jews.

Sometimes I lean towards the possibility that bear shirts were just an allegory, but I can't know for sure yet so I hold out for the possibility that they really were a special class of warriors in Norse armies. They had like three different tiers that I know of from my studies. The boars which I forget the name of, the ulfhethnar which means wolf, and the berserkers which means bears.

Obviously my idea was a stretch which I stated, but I thought it was interesting enough to share. My comment was kind of stream of consciousness to an extent, I think.

Fuchs said:
xlnt said:

Always keep in mind modern day psychology is build on Freud, a guy who wanted to sleep with his own mother.

If you are happy with your life and you do the RTRs daily, well only a good future lies ahead.

Yes but Hans Asperger himself was not jewish for all I know. He was the one who identified this condition among young boys who he described as "small professors" with a very adult vocabulary and extensive knowledge on a certain special interest, very "nerdy" etc. It's been called "the nerd syndrome". The question again though is if a diagnosis is necessary if it's mainly about a certain personality type. In those cases it feels more like an mark in the forehead to put people down etc. And a diagnosis can put a person down in his/her selfesteem etc. for sure.

There is interesting research to find out the causes of this condition which points to having an "exaggerated male brain".
Among people with Aspergers it's common to think that without people with Aspergers everyone would just chitchat all day and no new inventions would be made etc. Kind of similar to how men in general would imagine a world without men.

I have myself always felt a sort of alienation towards women in general and feel like I almost never have that much in common with them. Growing up I only spoke with my dad as my mother did not give sufficent answers to my questions etc.
I feel most at home with other people who either have Asperger's or who identify themselves as that type of person.

Aquarius said:
jrvan said:
Aquarius said:

Wanting to keep these things alive is a literal xian mental illness.
Where I went to school the place was choked filled with these things as the school was accommodating for them, and there was a thing that was on a wheelchair, completely unable to do anything other than to scream and move a rattle with its hand. People who want that thing alive are more problematic than the thing, they're insanely mentally ill.

I see that too. One of the central tenets of the jewish programs like xianity and communism is to lift the weak up at the expense of the strong. It's literally turning people into weak parasites who eat the strong of society, and also emotionally weaponizing everyone who speaks against helping the weak. That's one of the factors for why empires fall to the jews... they lose control of public opinion because of the jews skewing and tweaking their perception to be overly emotional and feeling sorry for the weak who are only really weak because of the jews in the first place.

Yikes, that sounds hard to watch. I have to wonder why anyone would want to see their people suffer like that. It's normalized. People actually think it's crueler to pull the plug on a virtual vegetable. And they try to claim the moral high ground. *sigh*

I wonder if government propaganda could work if it was pamphlets showing images and example arguments that the jews make, and explaining how these kosher arguments work to affect peoples' minds and perceptions. Like a guidebook to typical jewish propaganda and how it works, and contrasting examples of counterarguments and better solutions, different ways of thinking about the problem, highlighting the jew's hand in creating the problem in the first place, etc... Maybe even for internet warfare.

That would be a pretty daunting task to compile, and it would require clever minds who know the jewish methods really well. It would be brilliant though. Imagine the typical facebook npc seeing a meme explaining how jews/marxists created the typical rhetoric that they subscribe to in their minds and believe in, and why xyz solutions are more effective and more morally sound. I'm guessing that would induce a general feeling in a lot of people that they've been duped. Because they all have this emotional hive mind of perceptions and ideas and memes that have been programmed into them over years through various sources like school, television, movies, to name a few, and they all seem to think that they came up with those ideas on their own and that the ideas and feelings sprang up from their own moral compass or whatever. They think it's their own ideas and feelings on the matter even though it was programmed into their subconscious. If it was somehow delivered to their consciousness that none of these ideas and arguments are of their own making then they might just snap awake. And even if not, it plants a seed in peoples' minds for later. I know that a lot of times people are in denial at first, but the planted seed starts sprouting because they start seeing evidence of what they were shown everywhere they look.

I digress, but I hope maybe that idea of mine is helpful in some way. Maybe it's already been attempted for all I know. I'm not totally up to date on internet warfare methods, but my general understanding is that numerous memes are planted everywhere just like I'm talking about. But what if a whole book was compiled showing the most common jewish rhetoric that they use to convince people and pull on heartstrings? Something that has an awakening affect like Ben Klassen books, or The Turner Diaries, but geared towards a more general audience and with a different approach. It would have to be carefully crafted not to touch on the jewish question, but expose marxist communist rhetoric while providing a contrast of an actually sane perception and solutions to problems. Then excerpts from the book could be easily thrown around everywhere in the appropriate places, and even if jews condemn the book in the media, it can still be effective because the excerpts can be thrown around without the book title, and people won't be the wiser. I remember watching a video where street commies were getting excited and revved up when someone was quoting from Mein Kampf in front of them, and they thought it was applying to them and their side.

It doesn't even need publishing, honestly. It could just be like an e-book PDF that's shared around.

Hesffcs115 said:

It’s possible that it’s over diagnosed. It also is a real rising problem without over diagnosis. The number of people I know who’s children are genuinely autistic is concerning. It wasn’t like this growing up. There would be one or two kids in school with it and the rest were normal. I’m talking arm flapping screaming autistic. Elon Musk has aspergers, and in his case it’s clearly not a setback and he’s turned it into an ability.

In general I think it is simply just who the person is in “mild cases”. For mild off traits a person can just follow what’s on JoS. Turn it into an ability, a little obsessive over something, a little too honest, a little too much going on in the brain. It is what it is. It’ll level out. If someone can’t speak, and it’s debilitating.. workings that are Mercury related would be of benefit and possibly even runic workings dealing with saturn. It could show up a few different ways in someone’s chart.

Autism, what I have learned, is not from Mercury (the chemical :lol: ) in vaccines but from the immune response that comes from a vaccine. These days, vaccines are given with many viruses packed into one. Then they give multiple of these. Then they pack them all one month apart and repeat the process. It shocks the immune system and damages a persons nervous system. One thing people who just get their information from YouTube don’t understand, and this information is buried in college but it is talked about. There’s other things that can cause autism but its rising prevalence in society also follows along the trend of increased vaccination doses.

This is valuable information to give to someone on either pro or against side of the vaccination fight. A mother’s immune response in utero also effects whether or not a child will be autistic. There haven’t been specific genetics attached to autism yet. It’s not known to be hereditary.

The immune system is not as well understood with science as other bodily systems.

Elon musk definitely isn’t a normal guy, if he wasn’t a possible jew or corrupt as f, he’d really have his shit made. Not always a bad thing to be weird.

We were not created by the Gods to be an abomination that cannot even function. These are defects that likely didn’t exist in ancient enlightened society. They must be rooted out.

jrvan said:
slyscorpion said:
jrvan said:

I haven't really met many autistic people to know, nor have I studied it beyond a surface level. All I can conclude regarding autism with certainty is that the diagnosis is slapped on kids way too liberally, and it's just a drug commission scheme in the best case although most likely more sinister knowing the jews.

Sometimes I lean towards the possibility that bear shirts were just an allegory, but I can't know for sure yet so I hold out for the possibility that they really were a special class of warriors in Norse armies. They had like three different tiers that I know of from my studies. The boars which I forget the name of, the ulfhethnar which means wolf, and the berserkers which means bears.

Obviously my idea was a stretch which I stated, but I thought it was interesting enough to share. My comment was kind of stream of consciousness to an extent, I think.

Ok understood. I don't really know much about Norse culture myself though so not sure I understand that part. Well maybe now is people's time to actually research this. I am not going to by any means say all autistic people are good smart or gifted or can contribute anything. I know for a fact that isn't true. But I don't think we need to label an entire spectrum of people along the lines of "degenerate" or terms along these lines just cause of diagnosis. Same goes for the person who originally came up with that term.

I have met plenty of these people in my life some are actually really good people. I also have researched this before.

Meteor said:
I agree with slyscorpion that "high functioning autism" is only a term used to label people who don't fit in, rather than anything actually severe. As someone who is a bit shy in person, tends to respond to things literally, and used not to make many facial expressions, people often assumed I had some form of autism in my teenage years, and a psychiatrist even diagnosed me with Asperger's.

However, after I stopped deliberately repressing my emotions and improved my social skills, the diagnosis was rescinded a few years later by a different psychiatrist. My brother still assumed I was autistic for some time, but since I started meditating I've been smiling more often (because I'm happier), and last year he told me that he doesn't think I'm autistic after all, and that it was simply my intelligence and sensitivity that made it difficult for me to deal with this strange world. I think it's remarkable that simply feeling happier makes the difference between people seeing me as a normal person or "autistic".

Classical autism is where a person behaves like a wild animal and is unable to function in society. They cannot learn to speak and are highly sensitive to crowds, bright lights and loud noises. I've never seen anyone like that so I assume it's very rare. I don't know what exactly causes it, but if it's a neurological problem then perhaps in the future with medical advancements, brain surgery could be used to make them able to learn to use verbal language. From there they might be able to grow as a person and eventually even learn how to live among people. However, I don't know whether or not this would be in line with Satanic values; that is just my own ideal.

As for Down's syndrome, my sister-in-law mentioned that there's screening for that during pregnancy nowadays and that it's recommended to get an abortion if it is detected. Both their physical and mental capabilities are delayed and many never become able to live independently. That said, recently the amount of people with Down's syndrome that are able to live with a limited amount of support seems to have increased, with a small percentage being able reach a point where they can live completely independently. Regardless, it still seems to be a very severe condition for most people afflicted with it, and most never reach such a point.

I recently read that in 1940, an agency of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei approved and organised the involuntary euthanasia of adults and children with severe mental handicaps that made them unable to ever function in society, if a psychiatrist had deemed there was no hope of recovery for them. This was the case for mentally handicapped people cared for by the church or asylums, as well as cases where the parents themselves requested the euthanasia of their child. However, I also read that Lord Hitler himself wasn't involved in that decision, and suspended the operation a year later. As such, I don't know whether or not it was in line with Satanic values. It was well received by the public at the time because it removed the burden of taking care of handicapped people even during a heated war, but Lord Hitler's decision to suspend it goes to show that it remains a complex ethical problem.

In my opinion, if in the future ways are found to cure low-functioning autism and Down's syndrome through genetic modification and neurosurgery, that would be ideal. I think it's wrong to force such extreme modifications on anyone, so it should only be done if the afflicted person wants it (or is unable to communicate), but I assume most would. It would have the benefits of eugenics, but without death. Until such a thing is possible, I think it should depend on whether or not they're able to survive, which usually depends on whether or not there are others who want to take care of them. So it would be up to relatives or asylums to decide how to deal with it.

However, high functioning autism should not be treated in such a way, because that's just how some people naturally, and despite other people thinking they're a bit strange sometimes, they're able to function in society just fine. They often even excel at lines of work where precision is needed. Some are great artists too. I think it was wrong to ever call that "autism" in the first place.

xlnt said:
Fuchs said:
xlnt said:

Yes but Hans Asperger himself was not jewish for all I know. He was the one who identified this condition among young boys who he described as "small professors" with a very adult vocabulary and extensive knowledge on a certain special interest, very "nerdy" etc. It's been called "the nerd syndrome". The question again though is if a diagnosis is necessary if it's mainly about a certain personality type. In those cases it feels more like an mark in the forehead to put people down etc. And a diagnosis can put a person down in his/her selfesteem etc. for sure.

People call other people names, what ever, it is important that you know you are good the way you are.
But also aknowledge the same thing in other benevolent people and not solely discard them for not being like you.
Give them a chance.

Sundara said:
Hesffcs115 said:

It’s possible that it’s over diagnosed. It also is a real rising problem without over diagnosis. The number of people I know who’s children are genuinely autistic is concerning. It wasn’t like this growing up. There would be one or two kids in school with it and the rest were normal. I’m talking arm flapping screaming autistic. Elon Musk has aspergers, and in his case it’s clearly not a setback and he’s turned it into an ability.

In general I think it is simply just who the person is in “mild cases”. For mild off traits a person can just follow what’s on JoS. Turn it into an ability, a little obsessive over something, a little too honest, a little too much going on in the brain. It is what it is. It’ll level out. If someone can’t speak, and it’s debilitating.. workings that are Mercury related would be of benefit and possibly even runic workings dealing with saturn. It could show up a few different ways in someone’s chart.

Autism, what I have learned, is not from Mercury (the chemical :lol: ) in vaccines but from the immune response that comes from a vaccine. These days, vaccines are given with many viruses packed into one. Then they give multiple of these. Then they pack them all one month apart and repeat the process. It shocks the immune system and damages a persons nervous system. One thing people who just get their information from YouTube don’t understand, and this information is buried in college but it is talked about. There’s other things that can cause autism but its rising prevalence in society also follows along the trend of increased vaccination doses.

This is valuable information to give to someone on either pro or against side of the vaccination fight. A mother’s immune response in utero also effects whether or not a child will be autistic. There haven’t been specific genetics attached to autism yet. It’s not known to be hereditary.

The immune system is not as well understood with science as other bodily systems.

Elon musk definitely isn’t a normal guy, if he wasn’t a possible jew or corrupt as f, he’d really have his shit made. Not always a bad thing to be weird.

Holy shit, that's a revelation. Thank you for sharing your findings. That's a huge mystery solved in my mind, and it makes me wonder if the whole meme of mercury in the vaccine being the cause is actually just jews making everyone look bad on purpose. Maybe they knew people would sound crazy, unscientific, and easily dismissed and written off if they went after the mercury element instead of the immune system as an argument. Like when the CIA labels people conspiracy theorists, and then jews and their misinfo agents make all kinds of controlled opposition memes which the "conspiracy theory" crowd falls for and buys into which makes them look bad.

The immune system response theory makes a LOT of sense. Vaccines in the first place basically override and manipulate the immune system by injecting something foreign into the blood stream. Honestly, I think it's cruel and inhumane that vaccines are forced on children at such young ages. The child's immune system is still developing at that time, and learning from input from the environment. I feel in my heart that the jews planned it that way to attack children like they always do.

It should also say something that they use aborted baby cells in the vaccines as shown in the official vaccine ingredient list. Like why? Just why? I don't understand why that is necessary as an ingredient. It sounds like it has kosher written all over it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back