Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sumatra

Camila Javiera

Greetings to all.

First of all, I would like to thank the priests for the work they do here. Secondly, I apologize if I am wrong about something, since I do not speak English.

I have a question: a couple of months ago I was in my house and out of nowhere the word "Sumatra" comes to my mind and I felt within me (maybe in my soul) a powerful sensation that I can hardly explain. When researching on the Internet I discover that it is an island in Indonesia, whose etymology comes from Sanskrit Suwarnadwīpa ('Island of Gold') and Suwarnabhūmi ('Land of Gold')

Does anyone know if this word is related to some God, some mantra or meditation?

I will be grateful for any information.

Camila Javiera said:
Greetings to all.

First of all, I would like to thank the priests for the work they do here. Secondly, I apologize if I am wrong about something, since I do not speak English.

I have a question: a couple of months ago I was in my house and out of nowhere the word "Sumatra" comes to my mind and I felt within me (maybe in my soul) a powerful sensation that I can hardly explain. When researching on the Internet I discover that it is an island in Indonesia, whose etymology comes from Sanskrit Suwarnadwīpa ('Island of Gold') and Suwarnabhūmi ('Land of Gold')

Does anyone know if this word is related to some God, some mantra or meditation?

Gold is normaly a term for the perfection of the chakras/ e.g alchemist tryed to change lead into gold was a similar term.
The perfect pure state of the chakras if I remember right is goldwhite, that´s the reason why we can use goldwhite on every chakra, for empowering/ cleaning.

About your link with pictures of the gods, if you want to connect with the gods only use there sigils not some pictures, we had a jew who did paint supposed pictures of the gods and infuse them with negative energy, when people did try to connect to the gods via these pictures they ended up talking to greys and similar ilk.

Fuchs said:
Camila Javiera said:
Greetings to all.

Gold is normaly a term for the perfection of the chakras/ e.g alchemist tryed to change lead into gold was a similar term.
The perfect pure state of the chakras if I remember right is goldwhite, that´s the reason why we can use goldwhite on every chakra, for empowering/ cleaning.

About your link with pictures of the gods, if you want to connect with the gods only use there sigils not some pictures, we had a jew who did paint supposed pictures of the gods and infuse them with negative energy, when people did try to connect to the gods via these pictures they ended up talking to greys and similar ilk.

Thanks for answering.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back