Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Melek Taus

LoverofSatan

Why was Melek Taus called Melek Taus by the Yezidi? And why is the Peacock such a big symbol to him? I know the peacock is very spiritual and beautiful. And lastly what does “Taus” mean?

Loveofsatan said:
Why was Melek Taus called Melek Taus by the Yezidi? And why is the Peacock such a big symbol to him? I know the peacock is very spiritual and beautiful. And lastly what does “Taus” mean?
Taus means peacock in Arabic. Melek also means King.

The peacock is sacred to father Satan because its colored tail symbolizes the state you feel when your crown chakra is completely open or maybe when the serpent passes through the crown I don't entirely remember which.

But when enlightenment is achieved from the crown chakra you can see that that it creates multiple colors like a peacock's tail. Just like how if the serpent passes through your third eye you can see light brighter than anything you've ever seen.

Hail Satan!

Taus means peacock. That’s the name/symbolism Yazidis use for Him.

You could have easily found out online about this. Even Wikipedia article isn’t that bad. But do keep in mind that many teachings of the Yazidi are cryptic in nature, and they are passed down among them. No wonder, when you realize how much they were persecuted for who they are.

Loveofsatan said:

The Meaning Of Melek Taus
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19219

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back