Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the problem with information in main groups Joy of Satan in social networks

SweetDark16

About the problem with information in main groups Joy of Satan in social networks

Good day or evening Priesthood!

I didn't know how contact with you but I think someone will answer me here.

My name is ***. I’m ***.

I decided to write about serious problem which happen when the main information (articles, translate articles on russian) go out from main groups in networks. Sorry if I will sound rude or my English is not better but I try to explain everything simple as I can.

Well... There is so much articles with name and the message like "Satanism not for everyone" or like "Satanism only for winner" Please stop to say and write like that.
What happening now on world it is big disaster and so much people still stay under the fucking power of christianity and jews, well and that is why so much people still separated from Gods and the truth .

I mean what know Satanist who are not new persons. I explain. So... I'm not new I understand the sense about spirit war and what mean right "Satanism not for everyone" because I’m not new person, okay. But the people who to see this articles first time, who never do meditation, who don't understand what happening and don't know about the serious problem with jews just can see that they are not one best for fight and for Satanism.

In general why they think like that? Because how I wrote so much people under the fucking power of mass media and christianity, so they are weak and not all of them is confident in yourself and in their future (next day) for example kids, or teenagers who have problems at school with bullying or just a man who can't change his life and living like working slave.
I mean that so much like they and other is really weak and this situation with truth and lost teaching of Satanism for all these reasons people like that read this information and just can decide that it is not for them because they are losers.
I mean bullying at schools the weakness maybe because now he is invalid or sometimes some one say this person something like "You are peace of shit! Fuck you! Just die".
This people don't know more about jews and spirit war and when they read like "Satanism not for everyone" they can go away without even trying because in articles the sense like "continue to sit on ass or you are lazy or you are weak and just go away if you are weak" something like that and people don’t understand what happens.
They think " Hey… we only came here I just saw the post in internet and what it all does mean? What is the spirit war? Why we are lazy ass"

We can see the new man who still never do and hear about Satanism, he know nothing about it he see "You are weak. If you not fight fuck you go away it is all not for you"
Imagine what happen when this words to see who suffer from christianity. What I mean. I mean that people can understand this information no right and can afraid that they not one for Satanism because it is situation in our world. There is you slave of work and of "big" people like government.

People don’t understand that all what you want to say them about spirit war about fight and that your kick in the ass (motivation) just look no right what you try to say them. Because there is so much information in one flow.
What I want to say? I say that we need divide information for new people and the kiсk ass for not new, because people just is losted and confused and understand not right.

On site it is okay because there is topics 1)For new person. 2)For who not decide still. 3) For who had bad experience of christianity. And it is clear and the kick ass clear too.
People understand BUT just imagine that we are simple people no Satanists just let's watch by their eyes... Um the articles about war or articles where it talk that you should fight you are lazy ass if you still live under power of jews well… It might enrage and can sound rude and of course the simple man just say like "it is cult " because they haven't Satanist view (and they lost opportunity came back to Satan and Gods ) and if it read teenager with problems at home who has got self-esteem low. Teenager at once think that it is all not for him. And it is the BIG problem because we just can lost people and get away them away and away from Satanism because it looks like that it is religion for super super power people.

I understand that you bear the thought about war but... The new people to think so a little different like I write.
Well my idea next. Maybe it have the point to make two groups on networks (vkontakte, tellegram and etc.) where is will be information for new people and only for new and the second group for people with experience, there you can tell them "common stand up why you not do nothing! " The people who already know what happens. This way we not terrified people and not get rid them. If idea with groups so difficult so maybe it have sense to write one big post about Satanism and build on and in future use hashtags for articles and news #For new person. #For people with experience. #Spirit war.
And I think people will easy understand everything and no go away with thought it is cult or I'm not worthy of Satanism. We treat them with a forgiving heart and accept them.

It is not right. "Satanism for everyone" and we just should to explain it right, open their eyes. No just to say ''get away because they are weak''. Everyone were the weak in this world okay, we already suffer of blocking and severing ties with Satan and Gods and now you say that "Satanism no for everyone!" well... It is sounds like that.

I think we should to think about this hidden problem and not hope on Gods and to think of this as like ''the right people will return or fuck them if they don't understand it's their problems, Satanism only for who have power and it is perfect wow.
So I hope that I explained it right and you understand this letter and will see other side of the coin.

Sorry if that letter is long and if somewhere I could write rude or no polite but I just to say how it is look. If Ministry need help or you have the ideas about this problem, I ready to help and take part in it. If it is useful I can write about it on russian site on russian language. We have to do something with this.

Thank you!

Best regards.

Hail Satan!

Greetings, please do consider, that "Social Networks" are filled with both pretenders, people who are a joke, and people not really into this in any serious way. So anything you meet there is up to many serious chances of being totally rotten.

Also, no serious person from the Joy of Satan, would be in such public social networks, primarily because it can be really unsafe. The chances of meeting a normal person there fall almost to zero.

Please do acclimate yourself with the knowledge and information given here, and not on drama you have to encounter by random people in random social networks.

Lastly, about giving information to random people and outsiders, merely direct them to the sites. From there on, they will decide on their own. But never do it from your official Social Network accounts, because you might be flagged and so on.

Explaining the points to them can be rather impossible when it comes to the general everyday person at this point, and if they want to understand, they will understand by their own study if their soul is on the correct place.

Anidark said:
...question for your?...

Say Anidark by any chance are you the class agent on Anarchy Online? Anidark?

I played Anarchy Online back between 2006-2009 and saw on two occasions one in the first server a agent class playing Anidark some sort of cross-server alliance and also in the second server another person who is an agent who is the same exact person on both servers.

Just curious cause your name is an IGN for a well known sci-fi/fan MMORPG. Just curious why someone would make an account using an obscure IGN of a player from an MMORPG that while popular enough to exist and continue existing was never popular enough to gain mass players like other MMORPGs out there. But still popular enough to survive.

But...

By any chance are you this player? IF you are your kinda lucky because it's obscure enough it's not used in other games(or so I believe most other MMORPGs don't have a names database) and hopefully if your using this nickname or people know the nickname and know your IGN then you did something silly as now anyone who's ever talked to you will know your a Satanists. We do agree with people that we are to remain hidden from people and only expose ourselves to others in a benefactionary way in other words like a close friend that we trust or some occultist looking to expand.

Oh and what HP.Cobra said is correct. The only people on social media sites or sites with some social capacity like posting comments are the internet battalion of our organization. Anyone who has a social media website/s is to remain as quiet as possible about their religion. There are crazy lunatic in this World that have harmed or killed for less reasons. So beaming out your part of the SNWO sure is gonna make some people flip and maybe hunt you down.

As for what HP.Cobra said on social media accounts like do we do them. Unless the person does it no one on the JoS is expected to have a social media account. Like I said if you have one your careful and are using it for professional matters as some jobs now a days are gotten through social media contracts. In the end the JoS stands up to "No media whatsoever" policy. Even for normies social media is like face palm to us as some people get swallowed up and even IF your normie you should still stay away as social media sites are nothing but fed traps and free fed data. There are some people that believe social media is a conspiracy to divulge private information to the Government.

Hello Gear 88! I'm not person from game. My name there it's just fantasy.
There is not important about account in network question that people who never do Satanism lost in information from the main groups in networks.
If you say that networks it is danger for Satanism I don't know what happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back