Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

40 Day Challenge! (August 1st)

Wayofthegods

August 1st I am starting a 40 day challenge! I challenge all of you to join.

For 40 days one will do the FRTR at 27 reps minimal. Wether that is one ritual or three. At least one Tetra and Shattering protection. Followed by.

Directing a ball of light from the crown, through the body, out the feet through the floor three times, then pointing your head to the floor to allow stuff to come out through the crown. Then Chant Surya either 100 times or 216 times, while blasting your aura with white golden light. Then 9 affirmations. An example.

My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, binding, hatred, thoughtforms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

That's it! But imagine in 40 days you will have a much stronger and cleaner aura permanently, as well as a 40 day working at full reps needed done on the enemy, as a collective from a bunch of us. While deflecting it all off us and at the enemy.

Who dares to take the Hells warrior Challenge?!

Shanti Sananda said:

For 40 days one will do the FRTR at 27 reps minimal. Wether that is one ritual or three. At least one Tetra and Shattering protection. Followed by.

Directing a ball of light from the crown, through the body, out the feet through the floor three times, then pointing your head to the floor to allow stuff to come out through the crown. Then Chant Surya either 100 times or 216 times, while blasting your aura with white golden light. Then 9 affirmations. An example.

My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, binding, hatred, thoughtforms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

That's it! But imagine in 40 days you will have a much stronger and cleaner aura permanently, as well as a 40 day working at full reps needed done on the enemy, as a collective from a bunch of us. While deflecting it all off us and at the enemy.

I'm in !

I was just about to continue doing RC1&2 because I switch my methods of protection and cleaning up every now and then. But now this comes up, and yeah, I'm joining you with this. Seems like a good way to go about this.

Only one thing I will do differently. Instead of surya, I will use vishuddi because I want to do Sun square.

Henu the Great said:
I was just about to continue doing RC1&2 because I switch my methods of protection and cleaning up every now and then. But now this comes up, and yeah, I'm joining you with this. Seems like a good way to go about this.

Only one thing I will do differently. Instead of surya, I will use vishuddi because I want to do Sun square.

Sounds good! Although I believe they count as two separate workings, so they shouldn't negate each other. Either way, glad to have you on board!

ForVery said:
Shanti Sananda said:

I'm in !

Hell yeah! ^ ^

ForVery said:
Shanti Sananda said:

I'm in !

I created this as an instructional.

How to properly perform a Reverse Torah Ritual
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60826

Shanti Sananda said:
Henu the Great said:

Sounds good! Although I believe they count as two separate workings, so they shouldn't negate each other. Either way, glad to have you on board!
Yeah I think so too, but it sounds kind of redundant to do two similiar things for the same purpose. This will suffice.

So yeah, let's get it on.

Shanti Sananda said:
ForVery said:
Shanti Sananda said:

I'm in !

I can to do RAUM MEDITATION ? Is more good for me.

Henu the Great said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Henu the Great said:

Yeah I think so too, but it sounds kind of redundant to do two similiar things for the same purpose. This will suffice.

So yeah, let's get it on.

Sounds good. Let's hit it!

Shanti Sananda said:

Lets go!! I m in. I was only thinking of increasing rtrs and cleaning yesterday and here u are. This on top of my regular sessions will do wonder.
Now dont skip a day it,because i wont.

Shanti Sananda said:

I will join you too. :)

ForVery said:

Raum meditation is used to empower the soul,or it can be used as a primer. Like casting before a spell you can do raum meditation with less repetitions for more effectiveness of spells.
Raum mantra can be also used for cleaning as its sun mantra.
Raum meditation listed on site and using raum mantra are two different things.
Now,thats a different thing if you do raum meditation and use its energies to clean then it becomes same.
Hope i didnt confuse u.

Demonic said:
ForVery said:

Raum meditation is used to empower the soul,or it can be used as a primer. Like casting before a spell you can do raum meditation with less repetitions for more effectiveness of spells.
Raum mantra can be also used for cleaning as its sun mantra.
Raum meditation listed on site and using raum mantra are two different things.
Now,thats a different thing if you do raum meditation and use its energies to clean then it becomes same.
Hope i didnt confuse u.
I use RAUM meditation for RTR ( energy raising )

ForVery said:
Shanti Sananda said:
ForVery said:

RAUM meditation is perfect! So I just did 666, invocation, 27 reps, tetra and shattering. It took me 40 minutes to do all of that. So the enemies energy is completely wiped off for the day, and hit them with the full max, driving things along. If it does all that, and only takes 40 mins out of the day, my as well just do that as the ritual. But at least for 40 days, and let's see what happens with ourselves and the world.

Ardgion said:
Yeah, I'm in too :D

Woot woot! If you ever need help, make sure to come here and tell us whatever you are experiencing. Also let us know in general your experiences. Remember we are your Satanic Family, we are here for you.

Shanti Sananda said:

Its go time!

Inflorescentia said:
Sounds exciting!

Raising energy:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Raising_Energies.htm

Invocation to Satan:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Invocation.htm

Henu the Great said:

What do you think? You thinking 50 reps of communications while it's on the schedule, the next few days?

Shanti Sananda said:
Henu the Great said:

What do you think? You thinking 50 reps of communications while it's on the schedule, the next few days?
Why 50 though? Nine times five is 45, and nine times six is 54. Or am I too fixated on the multiples of nines? I was thinking doing multiple communication rituals back to back.

Other than that, I have to give it a go, at least.

Henu the Great said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Henu the Great said:

Why 50 though? Nine times five is 45, and nine times six is 54. Or am I too fixated on the multiples of nines? I was thinking doing multiple communication rituals back to back.

Oh yeah you're right. 45. Thank you! See it's good to bounce things off each other.

Henu the Great said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Henu the Great said:

One could always do 50 rounds which is 450. With that ritual being so short it's not big deal. I've done 40 rounds a few times in past schedules and it didn't take too long.

@Shanti Sananda: great job organising a productive challenge for everyone. Keep it up!

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:
Shanti Sananda said:

One could always do 50 rounds which is 450. With that ritual being so short it's not big deal. I've done 40 rounds a few times in past schedules and it didn't take too long.

@Shanti Sananda: great job organising a productive challenge for everyone. Keep it up!
You are mad. :shock:

I have not taken note how long one takes for me, but it's something between 5-10 minutes. So, 7 *40 = 280 minutes. Sorry, but that's too many minutes per day for me. I used to have part time weekly hours, but for this month I do full time...

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:
Shanti Sananda said:

Thanks Brother!

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:

I have not taken note how long one takes for me, but it's something between 5-10 minutes. So, 7 *40 = 280 minutes. Sorry, but that's too many minutes per day for me. I used to have part time weekly hours, but for this month I do full time...

Yeah, but cut the time you spend on affirmations... since you might as well do them only once (i.e. the 6/9 reps). In short rituals, affirmations some times take longer than the ritual itself.

Reverse Shema is another example of this. I'm aware I'm not the only one who's done this. Unfortunately, one of the other people is no longer with JoS and I'm not sure if he was being honest when he claimed that.

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:

Yeah, but cut the time you spend on affirmations... since you might as well do them only once (i.e. the 6/9 reps). In short rituals, affirmations some times take longer than the ritual itself.

Reverse Shema is another example of this. I'm aware I'm not the only one who's done this. Unfortunately, one of the other people is no longer with JoS and I'm not sure if he was being honest when he claimed that.
Oh no, now I will sound / look like an idiot. Because I thought that one round does include affirmations. By doing rtrs like final rtr it will greatly shorten the time needed, and more can be done easily. WIll try this out today.

I'm pissed that I didn't think of this a while back seeing as I'm toxically competitive, this is right up my alley. However I might be starting a job soon, so I don't know how things will go.

Meteor said:
Is it normal to feel a bit dizzy towards the end of the FRTR when doing 27 reps? I'm used to 9 reps so I had to breathe 3 times as much as usual to do all the vibrations, so maybe it was just that it temporarily made my blood a bit too alkaline as I didn't take any breaks. I'm fine now anyway, and other than that it felt nice. Maybe if I do it again I should take it slower.

Shanti phrased it a bit like a working, but if that's the case, then wouldn't it be better to start this sort of thing during a waxing Moon? Similarly to what's recommended for Returning Curses. Although it did feel fitting to do it on Lammas Day at least.
Do it breath of fire style. Fast breath and you'll do an individual breath for each vibration. Or just normal pace with one breath - one vibration. Because it is normal to feel dizzy when you are not used to what you just did. I can do 27 or more reps with one breath without getting dizzy, but I'm not average in that regard.

Years ago I was told to not have my arms or legs crossed when meditating because it cuts the energy flow off.

I like to sit crossed legged in a sofa chair doing my vibrations.

Now I feel the SUUU-RR-YAH. Is not working if I have my legs crossed.

That the dirt cannot flow away but gets stopped at the crosses.

Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:
Is it normal to feel a bit dizzy towards the end of the FRTR when doing 27 reps? I'm used to 9 reps so I had to breathe 3 times as much as usual to do all the vibrations, so maybe it was just that it temporarily made my blood a bit too alkaline as I didn't take any breaks. I'm fine now anyway, and other than that it felt nice. Maybe if I do it again I should take it slower.

Shanti phrased it a bit like a working, but if that's the case, then wouldn't it be better to start this sort of thing during a waxing Moon? Similarly to what's recommended for Returning Curses. Although it did feel fitting to do it on Lammas Day at least.
Do it breath of fire style. Fast breath and you'll do an individual breath for each vibration. Or just normal pace with one breath - one vibration. Because it is normal to feel dizzy when you are not used to what you just did. I can do 27 or more reps with one breath without getting dizzy, but I'm not average in that regard.

This is something I've been thinking about for a while now. I've tried other methods but the best way for me is to do all 9 reps in one breath.

I take a deep breath and then say the words in the exact same pace Maxine does and that's what I've been doing this whole time. I've noticed breathing too fast during the RTR will definitely get me dizzy and breathing too long will take me probably another 10-15 minutes so the way I explained is the best for me personally.

27 reps in one breath is impressive. I've done close to 18 reps but without trying. If you aren't saying the words super fast then you must have some good lungs Brother lol.

All in all the breathing is most likely not as important as the focus and intent put during the RTR so we should go with the breathing we're comfortable with like Henu implied. Those were good examples.

Abyssos said:
First accountability post, I've subscribed to this topic, and I've completed the first day. it took over 2 hours. Also, while I was chanting AUM on the 3rd set, I felt a kind of heat in my lower back, I don't know how to describe it, it wasn't very intense, it felt like a muscular heat you'd expect after great exertion.

I also felt very sensitive, as if the oxygen was leaving my head from all the chanting and reciting. It was an overwhelming amount of work to do, but I'm trying to keep with it now.

Very nice! Also yes feeling dizzy is normal. Sometimes it can make you extremely high you cant move. You will adjust after a few times. Today I did 27+Tetra+Shattering, took 50 minutes, then I did 45 reps 9 affirm communications, took me 25 mins.

Also it was a Taurus moon we did this in, a wanning one. We are making the enemy go away. A wanning Taurus on Lammas day is perfect for what we are doing. Everyone keep up the good work. I hope this changes your lives for the better.

Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:

Better be careful with overdoing it. Maybe you guys put a lot more energy in those 27 reps. Don't overextend yourselves or it will take a while to replenish the pools. I'm sure Henu may know that already

Shanti Sananda said:
Personal Growth said:
I'm in because it's a group working so will have more power.

That was your 666 post.

Wow, you know more than I do.

It's a sign that I better keep this challenge up right through to completion.

Personal Growth said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Personal Growth said:
I'm in because it's a group working so will have more power.

That was your 666 post.

Wow, you know more than I do.

It's a sign that I better keep this challenge up right through to completion.

Father Satan is making contact with you. Dont ever forget that. Remember everyone, a jew would not be able to hold up all this for 40 days. Ofcourse anyone can pretend they did it, but for yourselves, the jew attack will never work again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back