Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ban and Jerrys to stop selling ice cream in israeli settlements

Those people are liberals.

As to why the left is turning against Israel and many of them the Jews now you got me? That is really confusing.

I mean even if it's controlled opposition this seems to me a really risky thing to pull for the Jews especially since they always push leftist people through.

slyscorpion said:

As to why the left is turning against Israel and many of them the Jews now you got me? That is really confusing.

The jews are getting what they deserve,pushing their marxist/communist brainwashing on people,soon who knows maybe they will turn on the jews like hoodedcobra said, would be a day to celebrate

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Ben Cohen & Jerry Greenfield are both jews. This appears to be a political show because the ultra-liberals these days are against israel, and the jews want to stay in charge of them, so they have to play along, but the ban will hurt Palestinians as much if not more than israelis.

It doesn't hurt anyone. Maybe they learn to make proper gelato, such as Hitler's ice cream lol

Meteor said:
slyscorpion said:

The left/right divide doesn't make much sense anyway. I always thought people should just do what's best regardless of categories.

The problem with this is often times there is no good Choices either side your badly fucked. Like for Example Al Gore and Bush.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back