Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How is Satan's end of the world.Different.Then the one in the book of revelation? :)

ghost kid

How is Satan's end of the world.Different.Then the one in the book of revelation? :) I want to know.To understand father Satan better. :)

ghost kid said:
How is Satan's end of the world.Different.Then the one in the book of revelation? :) I want to know.To understand father Satan better. :)

With Satan there is no end for this world, with the book of revelation there is.
Pls stop reading jewish garbage, it poisons your mind.

ghost kid said:

Apocalypse is a greek word that means lifting the veil. We are bringing about the Apocalypse and the rise of the Anti Christ. Which will destroy christianity. It will be made illegal. Order and justice will be brought. Satan will rule the earth.

So pretty much the same, just different mentality. One being from jews the other from Gentiles. The enemy thinks it very horrible that this system of death and unimagined suffering come to an end.

The Apocalypse is the war to end all wars. The final battle between good and evil. It is the war we are in right now. It will turn physical eventually most likely because eventually the enemy will need to be thrown from power. The enemy and our side may eventually have countries like in WW2. You would hope this could be resolved more peacefully and maybe it can be if the economy collapses and the Jews lose most their material stuff and this causes revolutions in each of the countries they are in or something. But outside of this there most likely will be a final war. We can call it the Apocalypse or WW3 or the battle between good and evil or the final war any of that describes it.
Xtianity btw isn't the only religion that features some kind of final war. I think even some of the pagan ones did in their mythology but we have to remember some of this stuff is spiritual allegory.

This won't end with everyone being microchipped like they think and unbelievers being tortured Satan being bound all that like in the Buybull. It will end when the Jews are gone forever from this earth and some people are someday wondering even what a Jew even was and having to look this up or go to some library to find out. That will be the true end of all this.

Don't be scared though if any of the things in the bible come true or appear too. The fact is the enemy put a huge amount of energy into this and put it on the mass mind. So maybe it's bound to happen. I think our rituals are undoing this though.

To translate this into something more Judaism oriented.

Haman is coming back and this won't end like their books and stories say it will. The Jews will forever be destroyed. The accursed ones of Israel will be driven from our villages. The Spirit of JUDEN will be crushed.

Talking about which one,look at the enemys plan borg humans destroy the planet instill fear

An on the other Satan who wants us to live in harmony with nature an grow to become Gods ourselves

Hmm which is better hmmmmm

slyscorpion said:
The Apocalypse is the war to end all wars. The final battle between good and evil. It is the war we are in right now. It will turn physical eventually most likely because eventually the enemy will need to be thrown from power. The enemy and our side may eventually have countries like in WW2. You would hope this could be resolved more peacefully and maybe it can be if the economy collapses and the Jews lose most their material stuff and this causes revolutions in each of the countries they are in or something. But outside of this there most likely will be a final war. We can call it the Apocalypse or WW3 or the battle between good and evil or the final war any of that describes it.
Xtianity btw isn't the only religion that features some kind of final war. I think even some of the pagan ones did in their mythology but we have to remember some of this stuff is spiritual allegory.

This won't end with everyone being microchipped like they think and unbelievers being tortured Satan being bound all that like in the Buybull. It will end when the Jews are gone forever from this earth and some people are someday wondering even what a Jew even was and having to look this up or go to some library to find out. That will be the true end of all this.

Don't be scared though if any of the things in the bible come true or appear too. The fact is the enemy put a huge amount of energy into this and put it on the mass mind. So maybe it's bound to happen. I think our rituals are undoing this though.

Haman is coming back and this won't end like their books and stories say it will. The Jews will forever be destroyed. The accursed ones of Israel will be driven from our villages. The Spirit of JUDEN will be crushed.

Damn you like to sound smart don’t you?

DarkSwan said:
slyscorpion said:

Damn you like to sound smart don’t you?

Creative Cultured intellectual and sophisticated are more words I would think of but yes I do.

Satan's energy will shine out across the world through those who invite it and live it.

It will transform everyone around those people with his spirit and the earth will connect to this people to nurture itself.

The 'revelations' of the bible are far from revealing, and obscure the truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back