Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help about my uncle

Ardgion

So this problem has been going for few years now and I don't now why haven't I asked about this before.

So the problem with my uncle is not that easy. No one in family really knows what is wrong with him.

I will start by saying that he claims that he knows the language of angels. He prays to that xian shit for hours every day and sometimes he talks in a strange language no one ever heard and he claims it is the language of angels or some sort.

And this has been a thing in our family that every time something good happened to us, like new job, better salary, vacation etc, not to tell it to him because it will simply turn into a nightmare.

I dont know has he been possessed by some evil greys or something like that. I am still not knowledgeable enough to understand this myself so any help will be appreciated.

He is still a normal person to talk to but yeah, that is his other side I am very concerned about.

Ardgion said:
So this problem has been going for few years now and I don't now why haven't I asked about this before.

So the problem with my uncle is not that easy. No one in family really knows what is wrong with him.

I will start by saying that he claims that he knows the language of angels. He prays to that xian shit for hours every day and sometimes he talks in a strange language no one ever heard and he claims it is the language of angels or some sort.

And this has been a thing in our family that every time something good happened to us, like new job, better salary, vacation etc, not to tell it to him because it will simply turn into a nightmare.

I dont know has he been possessed by some evil greys or something like that. I am still not knowledgeable enough to understand this myself so any help will be appreciated.

He is still a normal person to talk to but yeah, that is his other side I am very concerned about.
This is serious ... I think it's either delusional or too closed-minded to be aware of this christian stupidity. You'd better avoid him or tie him up to stop him from doing what he's doing.

Sounds like he is heavily tied into the abrahamic filth. What excactly do you want help with? Do you want for him to stop praying to angels and such? Does he want to change, in other words does he see any problem in his actions?

Regardless, you could bind him from interering with your relatives business, or maybe even bind from praying to greys ("angels"). However, if he sees nothing wrong in what he is doing and wants to keep on going with it, then it would be quite draining to upkeep a binding for this purpose for extended period of time, even for the rest of his life. Not to mention the cleaning and protection process.

But sometimes some people are too far gone, and their soul will dissipate, be borged in the enemy collective, or at best cases have to try again next life.

Ardgion said:

Wont be able to feel the Angel's in a year from now. Lol

If it were me I would try astral merging with him and repeat "I am no longer involved with anything having to do with angels" while in his body. I did this to get my roommates to quit smoking in the house and it worked. BUT, clean your chakra's and your aura EXTREMELY well after doing so. It may take more than one shot. Keep doing it until he changes. In my case it only took a few astral mergences to get them to stop smoking in the house. I'm not promising you that this will work for your case...but hey, it's worth a try if you are comfortable with it! Ah, there's nothing like a good brainwashing on someone, lol.

I would be curious if you could either modify a ritual or the RTRs to directly cleanse another individual. Haven’t ever tried, but a lot of the rituals free parts of the white populations/gentile souls and remove filthy curses. So there is probably some way to target it towards someone to at least separate them from the energy, but the person is obviously going to maintain their delusions without having any type of feedback out of habit unless something takes away their comfort zone. The Christian borg rarely interacts consciously with people, although I’ve had an experience where enemy thought forms have come to me directly under the guise of being either an angel or some other new age nonsense and have told me to do things for them in the physical. Has only happened twice that I know of, but most people aren’t aware enough to feel them or demons for that matter.

Ardgion said:

Yeah, this is a big problem. You can definitely fix it, but it depends how much energy you want or are able to put into this. If you are weaker, it might be better to just keep working on yourself. If he lives with you, then bind him to keep him from interacting with you in any way.

Otherwise, you will want to do every type of working you can think of: AOP for your immediate family. Tons of RTR's on him directly. Bindings to prevent him from thinking or interacting negatively towards you, bindings to prevent him from speaking to any enemy shit. Vinasa at anything connecting with him. Blue satanic energy all over your house, him, anything really.

Of course, the above takes a lot of energy and time. I think you should first talk about this with Satan and ask for guidance on the matter. Given the magnitude of the problem, don't feel bad about asking for help here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back