Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan will return

EA666

Could it be that humanity is seeking other alternative planets, like Mars, because they know that the Gods will one day return? Humanity belongs to Earth. The earth is polluted and unable to use its natural healing energy; because only our Gods know how to rule the earth, according to JoS. They're going to shit and leave the world, and we won't even be the priority to be rescued from this place. Mother Earth renews itself, but human life may not have the necessary longevity and adaptation for this renewal. People like Elon Musk only think about themselves and work with those who are with themselves. I don't even want to think about the possibility that our beautiful earth might one day be an uninhabitable place; it hurts me.

These jews actually have no better home out there. The enemy's planets are said to be wastelands that look like a permanent nightmare. Earth is such a beautiful planet but when you're a parasite you can't help destroying your host and ultimately yourself.

EA666 said:
Could it be that humanity is seeking other alternative planets, like Mars, because they know that the Gods will one day return? Humanity belongs to Earth. The earth is polluted and unable to use its natural healing energy; because only our Gods know how to rule the earth, according to JoS. They're going to shit and leave the world, and we won't even be the priority to be rescued from this place. Mother Earth renews itself, but human life may not have the necessary longevity and adaptation for this renewal. People like Elon Musk only think about themselves and work with those who are with themselves. I don't even want to think about the possibility that our beautiful earth might one day be an uninhabitable place; it hurts me.

Going to space is important because it secures our species' future in the event of a catastrophic event. I'm sure the gods have more than just one planet.

I think we should try to bring back Mars.

However only after we deal with the enemy here on earth.

Otherwise it's kind of pointless. Both places will end up a wasteland even if Mars is brought back to life if we don't take care of the enemy.

Also the God's will rescue who is important to them mainly (those who did the Dedication) if we lose they don't ever rescue the whole planet I don't think but they made a promise to protect us and guide us so they are not going to back down. Lucifuge and a few of his people on his planet were rescued by the Gods when their planet lost. Possibly Pazazu.

I am guessing earth is in a mostly better condition than what Lucifuge was describing though (give it another 50 or so years not fighting back and all hope would be lost though so we are cutting it close) We probably don't even have anything to worry about.

There are some people in the mindset Lucifuge was talking about that was the point of his warning to the JOS. I saw one of these examples before too so I know what he was saying. If the whole earth was like this almost I myself would say fuck it not even want to bother know it's over and not worth fighting and seek a way to save myself.

But in the scheme of things we are not the point where hope is lost yet or to the point of it being super serious or on the verge of being chipped yet. There is still hope.

So we can't give up. Let's not let it get to the point where it's too late. We are making progress.

slyscorpion said:

Otherwise it's kind of pointless. Both places will end up a wasteland even if Mars is brought back to life if we don't take care of the enemy.

Also the God's will rescue who is important to them mainly (those who did the Dedication) if we lose they don't ever rescue the whole planet I don't think but they made a promise to protect us and guide us so they are not going to back down. Lucifuge and a few of his people on his planet were rescued by the Gods when their planet lost. Possibly Pazazu.

I am guessing earth is in a mostly better condition than what Lucifuge was describing though (give it another 50 or so years not fighting back and all hope would be lost though so we are cutting it close) We probably don't even have anything to worry about.

There are some people in the mindset Lucifuge was talking about that was the point of his warning to the JOS. I saw one of these examples before too so I know what he was saying. If the whole earth was like this almost I myself would say fuck it not even want to bother know it's over and not worth fighting and seek a way to save myself.

But in the scheme of things we are not the point where hope is lost yet or to the point of it being super serious or on the verge of being chipped yet. There is still hope.

So we can't give up. Let's not let it get to the point where it's too late. We are making progress.

You are right. 🌞✨

slyscorpion said:

Sly, we can't bring back Mars, not the way it used to be. It's core cooled down about 3 billion years ago and when this happened it's magnetic poles disappeared and the Sun's solar winds and radiation blew away the water and atmosphere. We can still colonize it as a base for scientific or mining purposes, but it will remain a dead planet.

I'm afraid the only possible inhabitable planets are many light years away, but once we all become spiritually enlightened again in the future, science will catch-up and we will discover new forms of space propulsion and travel to these planets like the Gods have.

Van Helsing said:
slyscorpion said:

Sly, we can't bring back Mars, not the way it used to be. It's core cooled down about 3 billion years ago and when this happened it's magnetic poles disappeared and the Sun's solar winds and radiation blew away the water and atmosphere. We can still colonize it as a base for scientific or mining purposes, but it will remain a dead planet.

I'm afraid the only possible inhabitable planets are many light years away, but once we all become spiritually enlightened again in the future, science will catch-up and we will discover new forms of space propulsion and travel to these planets like the Gods have.

It is much more recent than that. What your saying here is what modern science has understood out of this situation. Not totally wrong of a conclusion to make but misguided. I believe Mars was still inhabited in the age of Leo. That is much more recent than three billion years ago. Nuclear war was what blew away the atmosphere and with that most the water left.

Humans also need to realize some of the planets near us probably also are being used by the enemy so being careful about this and not just landing a spaceship in the middle of enemy territory. This is why I cringe at some of these scientific ideas they put out on places like Discovery Channel. Like creating a giant space ship where people can survive and sending it to some random inhabitable planet somewhere in the case that humans need to evacuate earth. Ok well what if you get there and the enemy owns the place or life there is hostile to us.

People could get lucky with this but it's pretty likely that something like this would end with everyone dead.

I believe it's human standard behaviour, very Neptunian I'd say so it may be increased for some individuals, trying to escape from imminent dangers and finding a diversion.
When a person is fed up and his/her limits are reached, there seems to be no better solution than to escape to a "better situation, place, planet, world...".
Possibly wondering about new worlds, takes its origin from this feeling.

This is also be useful as it pushes towards expansion, evolution and fulfills a natural push toward colonization for the betterment of new lands, that has always been present mainly in Aryan races, and I think it descends from our Gods and Satan. Infact, Satan colonized the Earth for its betterment and gave birth to Human Race on His Will to expand.

But, observe the Earth. It has so much to give, it is in the same situation than Human Souls: polluted and corrupted by the enemy crap. The Earth suffers, if we abandon it, it will be lost.
A lost planet with no vegetation, no breathable air, full of wastes and barely desert, would be good for whom?
For the grey aliens for example. I've read in the JoS they do not eat anymore, they barely lost most feelings. Possibly they even do no breath anymore? I am not sure, but I am sure a deserted wasted world will be a good home for them.
So if we leave to colonize Mars, we'll leave this Planet to the enemy free for their domination.
One horse would be lost in the checkboard of the Universe where Satan is fighting the reptilian/grey/jew destructive enemy, in a long-term war. It's just as I see the situation.

Also, observe average humanity today. Depending of where you live, most of them are not better than egopathic egoists, thinking after themselves only. Elon Musk is a good example here, provided he is not jew (not sure), he is for sure driven by personal success only. No true care for environment, betterment of humanity, technological progress. It's all fake, in the name of personal power, expoiting natural human expectations like a vampire.

Imagine if a similar individual becomes the first to colonize Mars and/or any other Planet.
Did Satan send here on Earth the worst of the individuals from Orion to spread egopathy and selfishness on here (provided this individual exists in their Homeland)? Or did He come personally, bringing here the semen of Rightness, Justice and Greatness?
We should expand, I agree, it's wonderful. But humanity does not seem ready to spread the Gods' Magnificence (from wchich we descend), until individuals like Elon Musk are at the most powerful on Earth.

Just imagine if Musk could reach, colonize and submit to his will Mars as a king or so (as he financed the mission).
It would become an over-armed Planet with millions of nuclear missles ready to attack the Earth. Extreme selfish power to subdue anyone else. New laws will be invented to keep anyone under domination. A red desert fully armed, with advanced technologies enslaving whoever, and grey hidden guardians to patrol the surface. A nightmare.

So I believe we should focus Energies on saving what is left to save on here, as the Earth will be fixed, protected, free from the enemy and cleaned, then will be time to advance outwards.
Of course, if the best individuals from Earth, driven by the Gods, would be able to reach Mars alone without enemy influence, when this cleaning will be at a good completion stage, this would boost our self-esteeem as Human Individuals and possibily help to wipe out the enemy in the final stages. So, I'm sure, Satan will return finally!

Just my two cents on how I see this topic.
Now I need to get back to RTRs and to find a new way to mock the vile jews locked in their Prius headed to... nowhere!

A Satanic Soul.

slyscorpion said:
Van Helsing said:
slyscorpion said:

It is much more recent than that. What your saying here is what modern science has understood out of this situation. Not totally wrong of a conclusion to make but misguided. I believe Mars was still inhabited in the age of Leo. That is much more recent than three billion years ago. Nuclear war was what blew away the atmosphere and with that most the water left.

"Misguided"?...my information is based on well accepted NASA science...what is your speculation based on?

This dribble about a nuclear war on Mars crops up here every now and then, and Is the product of wild imagination and total bullshit!

Van Helsing said:
slyscorpion said:
Van Helsing said:

"Misguided"?...my information is based on well accepted NASA science...what is your speculation based on?

This dribble about a nuclear war on Mars crops up here every now and then, and Is the product of wild imagination and total bullshit!
Nasa are owned by jews you have to keep that in mind and yes the enemy aliens uses nuclear weapons liberally. Nuclear weapons were given to the jews by reptillians.

If you did some reading you would've understood that nuclear weapons were used on Mars yes. Stop reading shit hooked nosed "scientists" wrote and think its the gospel because they are biased or else they would've revealed that aliens do exist instead of hiding it and removing all knowledge regarding that.

Scientists nowadays are nothing but shills for their financiers (jews)

Van Helsing said:
slyscorpion said:
Van Helsing said:

Not far fetched. You know they probably are seriously censoring a lot of stuff they found on Mars. To be honest it may be obvious this happened and there may be ruins of entire areas or something but we won't know that till the enemy is gone.

Even Shows on the Science Channel have said there is evidence this may be possible that some weapon or a nuclear weapon was used there

Earth is our home. We shouldn't even think about colonizing anywhere else until she is restored to her former glory. There is beauty everywhere in Nature still. Yes, some places are disgusting shitholes thanks to the Jewish menace, but ultimately, we have a great planet and should fight for her.

HAIL SATAN

slyscorpion said:
Van Helsing said:
slyscorpion said:

Not far fetched. You know they probably are seriously censoring a lot of stuff they found on Mars. To be honest it may be obvious this happened and there may be ruins of entire areas or something but we won't know that till the enemy is gone.

Even Shows on the Science Channel have said there is evidence this may be possible that some weapon or a nuclear weapon was used there

Anything that was on the surface was wiped away millennia ago. We won't be 100% certain about Mars until man lands there, it was the same story with the moon.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2015/11/how-mars-lost-its-atmosphere-and-became-a-cold-dry-world/

mercury_wisdom said:
Van Helsing said:
slyscorpion said:

Nasa are owned by jews you have to keep that in mind and yes the enemy aliens uses nuclear weapons liberally. Nuclear weapons were given to the jews by reptillians.

If you did some reading you would've understood that nuclear weapons were used on Mars yes. Stop reading shit hooked nosed "scientists" wrote and think its the gospel because they are biased or else they would've revealed that aliens do exist instead of hiding it and removing all knowledge regarding that.

I'm entitled to my opinion, I've read about it, here and elsewhere, and found no evidence of nuclear weapons being used on Mars.

I'm aware there are many cover-ups going on, but you are just dumbly repeating what you have heard here and pulling the kike card to get you sympathy and support. The kike does control people's perceptions of history with their control of media and education, but if you are going to criticize that then come up with proof and not pure science fiction!

This is the risk when you post here, someone will always argue for the sheer sake of it.

Satan and Demons were here before. After we have won this war and created a better safer society. Then Father Satan and his Demons will visit again. We just need to make it happen by fighting and winning.

EA666 said:

We are strong enough to heal up Mother Earth. You don't know what can you make with the power of your mind. For an only person would be a hardcore work this, but for thousands of ss/ns people with our gods is actually possible.

Blackdragon666 said:
These jews actually have no better home out there. The enemy's planets are said to be wastelands that look like a permanent nightmare. Earth is such a beautiful planet but when you're a parasite you can't help destroying your host and ultimately yourself.

I think yewish are the type of parasites like "droids from SW". Our main enemies are the reptilians whos have created the jewish race. Jewish people don't give a fuck for Mother Earth and they are destroying what they are don't like because it is in there DNA. They were programmed to destroy humanity "at any price".

slyscorpion said:
Van Helsing said:
slyscorpion said:
Ok well what if you get there and the enemy owns the place or life there is hostile to us.

People could get lucky with this but it's pretty likely that something like this would end with everyone dead.
The chance of interception is extremely high if you're a big target as well. They very well may end up dead in the void of space. Just because they can't confirm things doesn't mean that nothing is out there and to assume it would even mind its own business is pure folly. Honestly, when it comes to space travel, it will always be better to have a fleet of ships as opposed to one giant one which I'm sure they didn't even think to put some sort of weapons system on. We have transport ships that don't even have any guns mounted on it. Personnel may be allowed to carry small arms, but every once in a while some malnourished pirate out there does hijack a ship. A big ship just transporting people without ways to defend itself against other space vessels is not good. It's basically like a slave ship.

Solaris Serpent said:
slyscorpion said:
Van Helsing said:
The chance of interception is extremely high if you're a big target as well. They very well may end up dead in the void of space. Just because they can't confirm things doesn't mean that nothing is out there and to assume it would even mind its own business is pure folly. Honestly, when it comes to space travel, it will always be better to have a fleet of ships as opposed to one giant one which I'm sure they didn't even think to put some sort of weapons system on. We have transport ships that don't even have any guns mounted on it. Personnel may be allowed to carry small arms, but every once in a while some malnourished pirate out there does hijack a ship. A big ship just transporting people without ways to defend itself against other space vessels is not good. It's basically like a slave ship.

Maybe this just goes to the reptilian planet or some place they can enslave us even more or something IDK really to be honest about these plans they have. They wouldn't need to think about finding another planet if it wasn't for the enemy.

I do know one of the planets in the news a few months ago that they kept posting articles about that they said looked like it could have life and was in the habitable zone I got this horrible black energy from it and feeling of death and fear mixed with hopelessness. Probably the same enemy we are dealing with. I showed this picture to someone else I know who was a little sensitive and they said wow that place feels bad.

I wouldn't trust getting on a space ship with them in control.

Van Helsing said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Van Helsing said:

I'm entitled to my opinion, I've read about it, here and elsewhere, and found no evidence of nuclear weapons being used on Mars.

I'm aware there are many cover-ups going on, but you are just dumbly repeating what you have heard here and pulling the kike card to get you sympathy and support. The kike does control people's perceptions of history with their control of media and education, but if you are going to criticize that then come up with proof and not pure science fiction!

This is the risk when you post here, someone will always argue for the sheer sake of it.

NASA isn't really fully just controlled by the Jews it's much worse than that. They have actual literal greys and reptilians controlling stuff too and what is allowed to get out threatening people etc. For example that is the reason we didn't continue to go to the moon there is a base there.

Do you really trust much of anything they say. It looks like they are going to keep up with the narrative of hiding all extraterrestrial life or signs of anything like a civilization on Mars or anywhere else they know of until orders are given otherwise or they figure out how to make it fit the Jewish agenda.

slyscorpion said:

i agree we should bring back mars though i also heard that venus was also earth like for a time to, but maybe some time in the feature

Van Helsing said:
slyscorpion said:
Van Helsing said:

Anything that was on the surface was wiped away millennia ago. We won't be 100% certain about Mars until man lands there, it was the same story with the moon.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2015/11/how-mars-lost-its-atmosphere-and-became-a-cold-dry-world/

as far as aliens go, nasa seems to do a lot of coverup works, not to mention their was a few feeds they
cut off cause for no reason at times cause(goyims their is nothing to see here alienses do not exzist bes good goyim an worship jew in sky)me personally i don't trust them on most things not all most

Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:

i agree we should bring back mars though i also heard that venus was also earth like for a time to, but maybe some time in the feature

I would not know about that one to be honest. Maybe it was at some point but it may not have been too I didn't really read much about that. Even if it was once like earth Venus is going to be a hard place to make so its habitable by us way harder than Mars if it even is possible it may not be cause of how close it is to the sun.

slyscorpion said:
I would not know about that one to be honest. Maybe it was at some point but it may not have been too I didn't really read much about that. Even if it was once like earth Venus is going to be a hard place to make so its habitable by us way harder than Mars if it even is possible it may not be cause of how close it is to the sun.

i also heard some of the moons on other planets in our galaxy could be as-well,just thinking about it is exciting to the point that i want to do more rtrs today, humanity's growth hope i get to see it with my eyes

There's a book called our ancestors came from space, it's written by a guy who worked for NASA and didn't like the coverups. Seems interesting, I am yet to receive the book though.

Personal Growth said:
Satan and Demons were here before. After we have won this war and created a better safer society. Then Father Satan and his Demons will visit again. We just need to make it happen by fighting and winning.

And it's going to be achieved, it's a matter of confidence, action, wisdom and patience

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back