Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attracting someone who dont know i exist.

I got_abs

A week ago or so i saw this girl,while i was riding my bike with a friend of mine.As soon as i saw her i got that rush and i legit spoke out "holy f**k shes so cute". which has never happened to me. I was going 50 miles an hour so i had to take a u-turn and come back but by that time she was gone.
Now luckily,my friend with whom i was,knew her when he was in highschool,they never talked but he recognized her. I got her images,her name and i also know where she lives,but i dont wanna be a stalker. Shes single as well. The only problem is she dont knw that i exist.
I m thinking about memorizing her from images,because while on bike i only caught a glimpse of her and dont remember her face well.
So memorize her from images and going to start 111xgebo with 13 affirmations(number of venus),on this coming friday during hour of venus as its waxing moon.
The biggest advantage i have is i m really good looking. I might start going out more as well. Also,the problem is she rarely comes out. So affirm something like "in a positive and happy way for me, i am attracting __ to me,shes now falling completely in love with me."
I mean," i m attracting __ to me" in the affirmation should take care of,us meeting.We might will come across each other again. Anyways other additional tips brothers?

You should get to know somebody first before you start attracting them to fall in love with you.

First impressions can be deceiving sometimes. Be careful. Love spells are not to be toyed with.

There is attraction on your part, but are you sure about the long term compatibility? Or are you looking for something else?

I think the safest bet for a partner is to use intention to find someone with as much as compatibility as possible.

If she is "made for you", then all I can say good luck and have fun. :)

Just thinking of her strongly and having intention for another meeting will most likely make your paths cross. Especially when you go out. I mean you can't really attract anyone when you stay at home. Runic working seems a bit over the top (111 gebo, really? :D ) just to find her, but go for it if you see that as neccessary.

I got_abs said:

Like Henu mentioned, this girl may be good-looking, but how open is she to Satanism, for example? I assume you are doing this working not just for a one-night stand, right?

You should instead do this working, but affirm that it is attracting the perfect partner for you, which includes spiritual, racial, and astrological synastry, plus appearance preferences.

Don't get hung up on one person. You may have a preference for the way this girl looks, but you could potentially find a Satanic girl that also looks like that.

I got_abs said:
A week ago or so i saw this girl,while i was riding my bike with a friend of mine.As soon as i saw her i got that rush and i legit spoke out "holy f**k shes so cute". which has never happened to me. I was going 50 miles an hour so i had to take a u-turn and come back but by that time she was gone.
Now luckily,my friend with whom i was,knew her when he was in highschool,they never talked but he recognized her. I got her images,her name and i also know where she lives,but i dont wanna be a stalker. Shes single as well. The only problem is she dont knw that i exist.
I m thinking about memorizing her from images,because while on bike i only caught a glimpse of her and dont remember her face well.
So memorize her from images and going to start 111xgebo with 13 affirmations(number of venus),on this coming friday during hour of venus as its waxing moon.
The biggest advantage i have is i m really good looking. I might start going out more as well. Also,the problem is she rarely comes out. So affirm something like "in a positive and happy way for me, i am attracting __ to me,shes now falling completely in love with me."
I mean," i m attracting __ to me" in the affirmation should take care of,us meeting.We might will come across each other again. Anyways other additional tips brothers?

When Venus enters Libra in a month (augest 16th) do the Venus square and affirm you are attracting the perfect partner for you who is open to Satanism or Mars in Scorpio on October 30th if your more looking for sexual things.

These things actually work and have for me in the past too.

I got_abs said:

Get her info in a non creepy way and talk to her. You got abs, right? Those might work

Henu the Great said:
There is attraction on your part, but are you sure about the long term compatibility? Or are you looking for something else?

I think the safest bet for a partner is to use intention to find someone with as much as compatibility as possible......

For some reason i cant log in with mobile,only with laptop. It says invalid everytime when i try with mobile. I have to try it 7-8 time to log in once. I guess i will create a new account with same pfp.
Anyways,i did a background check,for some reason i strongly feel that she would be a really good partner for me. Also,shes not a xian,so after quite some time of dating it would be easier to explain things to her. I mean runic working not only to find her but also to get in relation and all. 111,is much so do 70 or 72 instead?

Blitzkreig said:
Like Henu mentioned, this girl may be good-looking, but how open is she to Satanism, for example? I assume you are doing this working not just for a one-night stand, right.....

Nah,not doing it for one night stand. Looking for long term thing. Racially shes ofc same race as me. I just feel like she would make a perfect partner for me. Looking from Satanic perspective,it would be easy to explaining things to her after some time of dating as she far away from xian and jewish influences.

slyscorpion said:
When Venus enters Libra in a month (augest 16th) do the Venus square and affirm you are attracting the perfect partner for you who is open to Satanism or Mars in Scorpio on October 30th if your more looking for sexual things.

These things actually work and have for me in the past too.

Thanks a lot brother. I will start that.

Sundara said:
Get her info in a non creepy way and talk to her. You got abs, right? Those might work

Nice idea! I m gonna run around her house naked. brb. :lol: :D

Ohhhh you are ninrick,man i was just searching for you thinking where did he go,as i wasnt seeing any posts from ninrick,i searched your name in search bar. I found out u made this new account.
Nice to mee you,again brother. :cool:

Demonic said:

Ohhhh you are ninrick,man i was just searching for you thinking where did he go,as i wasnt seeing any posts from ninrick,i searched your name in search bar. I found out u made this new account.
Nice to mee you,again brother. :cool:

Hello brother!
(Oh damn he found out) haha :p

You can use a spell to have whatever you want.

Just be careful that what you want is actually what you want because you can become connected to someone or something that remains with you for a long time.

However, the best way to learn is by doing, and fear of magic because it's 'not to be toyed with' will learn you nothing and is counter-productive to the way of the mage.

Centralforce666 said:
You can use a spell to have whatever you want.

Just be careful that what you want is actually what you want because you can become connected to someone or something that remains with you for a long time.

However, the best way to learn is by doing, and fear of magic because it's 'not to be toyed with' will learn you nothing and is counter-productive to the way of the mage.
Reminds me when you said that you used to do love spells on girls and they would message you on facebook :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back