Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love spell on 16th July - what are some good ideas?

r2vven

Hello,

So I think I will do a love working as per the SS Calendar for 2021 it's a good time to start one (friday, waxing moon in libra etc.)

I wanted to hear some of your ideas you might have for a working. I know that I could use a venus square, but venus is in leo right now so it's not the most ideal time for a venus square. So my questions are:

1. What rune combinations would you use if I opted for a rune working? I was thinking Gebo (#7) + Ehwaz (#19), both vibrated 30-40 times per day.

2. How long should I do the working for? I know that a venus square is 49 days long, but what if I chose to do a runic working? How many days would it be best to do it?

3. Should I bother with runic workings or should I just go for a venus square?

r2vven said:
Hello,

So I think I will do a love working as per the SS Calendar for 2021 it's a good time to start one (friday, waxing moon in libra etc.)

I wanted to hear some of your ideas you might have for a working. I know that I could use a venus square, but venus is in leo right now so it's not the most ideal time for a venus square. So my questions are:

1. What rune combinations would you use if I opted for a rune working? I was thinking Gebo (#7) + Ehwaz (#19), both vibrated 30-40 times per day.

2. How long should I do the working for? I know that a venus square is 49 days long, but what if I chose to do a runic working? How many days would it be best to do it?

3. Should I bother with runic workings or should I just go for a venus square?

The runes you chose are perfect. I think since you start on a waxing moon you can go on for as long as you feel comfortable.

IMO you can do it in two ways.

1. Recite Gebo 7 times (or multiple of 7) and Ehwaz 19 times (or multiple of 19 - this would be a lot), the make the affirmation you want 9 times (you can start and end with SATANAS if you want)
2. If you want to combine the runic recitation it would mean saying them for 7 x 19 I think, then the affirmation is the same.

I would go with 1.

Or Venus square if you want :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back