Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I do Jupiter square when Jupiter is retrograde?

Antichrist

Hi guys!

I don't know what my career path should be and that's why I'd like to do Jupiter square for my career, as it rules my 6th house of work. I have some questions:
1) Should I do Jupiter square for empowering chakras and overall spirituall advancement or Jupiter square for material success, prosperity and earthly affairs?
2) Can I do this square when Jupiter is retrograde? It is said that this square is best done when Jupiter is strong, but what does "strong'' mean? Is retrograde Jupiter strong or weak? Thanks in advance.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59807&p=268103&hilit=jupiter+square#p268103

But people here are sayin it's alright.

I did it myself and everything was fine.

On the site it also says Jupiter Retrograde it's a blessing.

With Jupiter there should not be any problems for Retrograde. For mars, Saturn etc, there would be.

Jupiter Retrograde, while the material square will be effective, the Spiritual Square will be really strong and pronounced with Jupiter Retrograde.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
With Jupiter there should not be any problems for Retrograde. For mars, Saturn etc, there would be.

Jupiter Retrograde, while the material square will be effective, the Spiritual Square will be really strong and pronounced with Jupiter Retrograde.
Thank you for clarifying it, I always thought it was possible to do it when retrograde but I did want someone more advanced to clarify.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back