Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Under House Arrest (Illegal)

Lasollor

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
but a life is not worth living if people are in a lockdown perpetuity like caged animals.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

My forum name is lasollor which in enochian means the rich man but my life is anything but that..

My story starts years ago under the most recent forums [ the one before ancient-forums.com ]. I used to post DAILY videos on my YouTube channel called Spiritual Satanism and each day I posted Satanic videos like RTR's, the Al Jilwah, Exposing Jews Red pill videos etc.

I had the free time to do this as I dropped out of university because I wanted to change my course and my father did not approve he pays the bills and decided if I won't continue with the course. I won't continue with education.

I would come and post the link of my latest video on the previous forum EVERYDAY, To share with All SS. As-well-as spamming even 20+ RTR's ( of 72 stinking names RTR) in a single day. I became so successful in my YouTube channel that I might have passed 1000 subscribers and got monetized and even had a video where I exposed the correlation of Toyota Vehicles and ISIS (Islamic State) and that video for 1000 views in that single day.

Unfortunately my videos became too popular and got the attention of some Jews. I got put on a They Know Anti-antisemetic website. That listed and worked on purging antisemetic YouTube channels. I think that's where my problems really started.
During that time before my account was shut down with 115 videos. There would be a swords man who would infiltrate the compound nightly. That I was living in and attempt to take my life multiple times with a gun (that failed when he got the opportunity) and a sword but the gods would alert me before it happens, he was there in a daily basis for years to come (and still follows me as a matter of fact) for this reason i never step out in darkness.
There would also be what I assume were Jews who would kick the gate, just to intimidate me. They were also there for years to come (last month they stopped coming)

This drive me to insanity as I would believe that somehow he had a way of watching me. So I'd mask all the corners of my ro with tape to block any cameras. Turns out other Jews would be watching and listening to me through my laptop and android phone (hackers had 3 ofy phones ruined).

I was then rushed to mental hospital where I was labeled a schizophrenic and forced medicated as such to this day. I was locked-im a mental hospital with mental patients for what was 5 weeks. For masking up my room and blocking my phone and laptop cameras.

Then once me and my family went for a vacation for 2 weeks and when we came back a few weeks afterwards I gazed up on my bed and saw a pinhole sized ant camera staring back at me from the roof above my bed (my parents reacted by putting a Jesus statue in the living room). Out of curiosity (another time) I went to the shower and pointed the middle finger at a blacked-out air vent and felt a strong feeling of shock and gasp come back towards me.
Also there had been attempts on my life by my mother who once gave me ketchuped chips which made me have a stomach ache untill I vomited nearly passed out (no sickness afterwards), she'd send me out in the middle of the night to open the gate, which was a risk but I never confirmed my suspensions untill one day she left the house door wide open the whole night when I had no key for my room. As well as she'd try to kick me out for the night from time to time after small accidents. (Shes a firm christian with major anger issues when they easily arrise)

Cut to today where NOW I am under forced house arrest by the female doctor with a balding head who says it's for my own good so that I don't take weed. Which I have been taking for recreational use since I was young (it's never affected me mentally, which is what they peg as the cause for schizophrenia. They even had their FIRST assessment with me when I was partly sadated from their knock-out drug, which as force injected to me after I refused to come out of the car while trying to convince them that I'm not crazy 2 this day they won't let me have another assessment)
Even though I was too have another assessment I fear the result of telling the truth being that it's a Jew controlled place. When the assessed me while I was in a condition that I couldn't even recall to this day. The drug they put me on its a monthly 300+$ drug called invega trivecta or something & and that female doctor put me on another drug something like resperidol recently in the last check up when I asked her in excitement to start weaning me of the drugs.
-
Now life has no purpose I have no career. I have no education [or soon chance of getting education], I have no home of my own & quite literally nothing I own Of my own, I don't even own my legal documents such as passport etc. I still live under my family but in a oppressive home jail set up.

I don't value my life anymore and the only reason I keep myself alive is because I have translations I'm doing for Father Satan on these forums. I only decided to post my story here maybe that someone would be able to talk to their Guardian Demon it the gods for my help..
For I don't know how to and I've been trying many rituals to Satan asking him to change/help/empower or save my life. But thinks only seem to get worse as I work for his cause. But the Al Jilwah says "those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of these world's" so I still work for him

After these translations I plan suicide.

But if there's something you or the gods can help with before then. I'm all ears.

Lasollor said:
Also there had been attempts on my life

There was another time I would be the only member of my house to remain in the house as other members tool an inpromptu 'vaccation' 6 days before this attack.

And my mother suddenly allowed me to become as self-destructive and disruptive as I wanted without repercussions from her
Untill one day she left with the family contractor to go for a date at lunch time. (My father at the time was working in another country and I just brought my mother is a deep Catholic that so to say kisses Jewish ass or was pressured into it like the rest)

I went back home and sat on my usual sofa. Minutes afterwards I was swamped with fleas coming from the cushion area. And at that time I did not move away as I had lost all will to live anyway. They swarmed all over me and some on the floor too they just went in any direction and bite me anywhere. I felt bad spiritually.

After this event in the following days suddenly Mother's restrictions were put back in place this is another reason why I know she (they) work with the neferious enemy.
I thought I'd put this out there so you know what caliber of people in dealing with.
I EVEN literally found a black widow spider walking across the floor in that living room. And they are not indigenous to my country. Among other things.

For those who need confirmation on this feel free to check the akeshik records or do your divination. Whatever works for you..
These are just some of the attacks I've faced for what I believe was serving Satan. But I don't care for Satan says "Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds." In Al Jilwah.
Even though my wish is to escape this world and reincarnate to start a fresh from scratch. Cause honestly if your own parents/ family agrees and tries to kill you, moreover they don't free you what life do you have to live??
There more attacks but I think these are enough to drive the point straight home, so to say..
Hail Satan!

If you think you have a job placement or something like that in another country not in east Africa I'm available.

Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
but a life is not worth living if people are in a lockdown perpetuity like caged animals.

Then once me and my family went for a vacation for 2 weeks and when we came back a few weeks afterwards I gazed up on my bed and saw a pinhole sized ant camera staring back at me from the roof above my bed (my parents reacted by putting a Jesus statue in the living room).
And there's once I spotted one of their (not my family's) quadcopter small black drone somewhat crash inside someone's compound that I was walking near. I assumed it ran out of battery or range and I couldn't retrieve it as going in there would be trespassing as it was far away from home.
Plus
I once noticed a very small hole faceing me in the tv room about 2 - 3 feet from the ground at home after 4 days it was plastered with matching wall paint

Yeah, my life is that fucked. And you wonder why I wana kill myself..
Hail Satan! :(

I need you to describe your life better so I can help you, obviously without revealing personal information.

Lasollor said:
Unfortunately my videos became too popular and got the attention of some Jews. I got put on a They Know Anti-antisemetic website. That listed and worked on purging antisemetic YouTube channels. I think that's where my problems really started.
I suggest this happened because you haven't hidden your IP first, which allowed the jews you are talking about to figure out who you are and where you live. My opinion is that if you cannot secure your privacy first, better don't do any activism. You could use for example Tor with a bridge when opening it, which is completely free and you don't have to pay for it like is the case with decent VPNs.

Lasollor said:
What is the point? Better fight for a few more years until the enemy will be completely exposed and dealt with, after which life on Earth most likely will improve on all levels. Better do your best to try to have a life as safer and peaceful as possible, as we are all trying to do. Most people here don't have easy lives. If you suicide now, you won't get rid of any problems, but you will drag them with you. Also you will give up in this war against this allien threat. I tried to offer you advice, other did the same. As another sollution, read this:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
Try to summon a God/Demon for your problems. Keep in mind that you need to offer something in exchange for the help received. Usually as far as I read before, this means involving in activism (which you are already doing by translations), doing more RTRs, promoting the Demon/ess who helped you by poetry or art work. Better read the entire Demon section so you will be fully aware of every aspect before trying to summon a Demon. Keep in mind to always ask when you are not sure about something.

If you are talking about your independence, I think you have received advice on this in the past.

Why did you want to change your course of study? For many parents, that's a big sacrifice, you can't just throw it in the bin.

Children have to be brought up and educated to become independent and to cope with life. It is not pleasant for you to depend on and live off your parents but it is not pleasant for them either.

Don't make hasty and rash decisions because you will create problems for yourself and you may end up in trouble.

Lasollor said:
You should understand my parents are utterly shit parents
-For my recent 26th birthday they tried to force me to stay home and do nothing, with the cover up lie that they'd throw a party over the coming weekend (they've never thrown a party for me since I was about 7)
-Of all the 3 family business we currently have. I used to work as a waiter in the lowest class of the three business even the workers would make fun of me and I had no control over the runnings.
-In all the creations of the family business I was never promoted for input and when I was my else siblings opinions were taken and added
-My mother has been the sole reason of over 5 of my suspensions from primary and high school (she'd literally ask the head master to suspend me)
I don't think the moderators will really like what I will say but if they don't find this appropiate they can delete it no problem. You are not a minor anymore so it shouldn't be any problem. I decided to post on the JoS forum so the moderators can disprove it if they want.

If I was you I would probably do my best to run far away from that city, eventually in a richer one, and never come back again. I would try my best before leaving to find a secured job and a safe cheap room to sleep. If you have a job then instead of smoking weed you can try to save money, I don't want to encourage you in any way to run away from your home, but me personally I would prefer to live on my own in limitations at the beginning and try to build a stable decent life instead of living a nightmare with abussive and hateful parents. I wouldn't feel sorry for such parents once I leave them. I would leave a note explaining why I leave and never come back to them anymore. The problem is with this covid hoax, doing such move now can be really dangerous as job availability is not what used to be two years ago.

People can call me crazy if they want but I wanted to say my opinion on this.

Personally, I think you have mental problems. Like literally, a jew with a gun and a sword that tries to take your life and still follows you around years later?
You should lay off any drug, including weed, and start a heavy cleaning regiment and hatha yoga and void meditation.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lasollor said:
-For my recent 26th birthday they tried to force me to stay home and do nothing, with the cover up lie that they'd throw a party over the coming weekend (they've never thrown a party for me since I was about 7)
-Of all the 3 family business we currently have. I used to work as a waiter in the lowest class of the three business even the workers would make fun of me and I had no control over the runnings.
-In all the creations of the family business I was never promoted for input and when I was my else siblings opinions were taken and added
-My mother has been the sole reason of over 5 of my suspensions from primary and high school (she'd literally ask the head master to suspend me)
I don't think the moderators will really like what I will say but if they don't find this appropiate they can delete it no problem. You are not a minor anymore so it shouldn't be any problem. I decided to post on the JoS forum so the moderators can disprove it if they want.

If I was you I would probably do my best to run far away from that city, eventually in a richer one, and never come back again. I would try my best before leaving to find a secured job and a safe cheap room to sleep. If you have a job then instead of smoking weed you can try to save money, I don't want to encourage you in any way to run away from your home, but me personally I would prefer to live on my own in limitations at the beginning and try to build a stable decent life instead of living a nightmare with abussive and hateful parents. I wouldn't feel sorry for such parents once I leave them. I would leave a note explaining why I leave and never come back to them anymore. The problem is with this covid hoax, doing such move now can be really dangerous as job availability is not what used to be two years ago.

You are right in everything you say, but the guy clearly has mental problems.

Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My forum name is lasollor which in enochian means the rich man but my life is anything but that..

My story starts years ago under the most recent forums [ the one before ancient-forums.com ]. I used to post DAILY videos on my YouTube channel called Spiritual Satanism and each day I posted Satanic videos like RTR's, the Al Jilwah, Exposing Jews Red pill videos etc.

I had the free time to do this as I dropped out of university because I wanted to change my course and my father did not approve he pays the bills and decided if I won't continue with the course. I won't continue with education.

I would come and post the link of my latest video on the previous forum EVERYDAY, To share with All SS. As-well-as spamming even 20+ RTR's ( of 72 stinking names RTR) in a single day. I became so successful in my YouTube channel that I might have passed 1000 subscribers and got monetized and even had a video where I exposed the correlation of Toyota Vehicles and ISIS (Islamic State) and that video for 1000 views in that single day.

During that time before my account was shut down with 115 videos. There would be a swords man who would infiltrate the compound nightly. That I was living in and attempt to take my life multiple times with a gun (that failed when he got the opportunity) and a sword but the gods would alert me before it happens, he was there in a daily basis for years to come (and still follows me as a matter of fact) for this reason i never step out in darkness.
There would also be what I assume were Jews who would kick the gate, just to intimidate me. They were also there for years to come (last month they stopped coming)

This drive me to insanity as I would believe that somehow he had a way of watching me. So I'd mask all the corners of my ro with tape to block any cameras. Turns out other Jews would be watching and listening to me through my laptop and android phone (hackers had 3 ofy phones ruined).

I was then rushed to mental hospital where I was labeled a schizophrenic and forced medicated as such to this day. I was locked-im a mental hospital with mental patients for what was 5 weeks. For masking up my room and blocking my phone and laptop cameras.

Then once me and my family went for a vacation for 2 weeks and when we came back a few weeks afterwards I gazed up on my bed and saw a pinhole sized ant camera staring back at me from the roof above my bed (my parents reacted by putting a Jesus statue in the living room). Out of curiosity (another time) I went to the shower and pointed the middle finger at a blacked-out air vent and felt a strong feeling of shock and gasp come back towards me.
Also there had been attempts on my life by my mother who once gave me ketchuped chips which made me have a stomach ache untill I vomited nearly passed out (no sickness afterwards), she'd send me out in the middle of the night to open the gate, which was a risk but I never confirmed my suspensions untill one day she left the house door wide open the whole night when I had no key for my room. As well as she'd try to kick me out for the night from time to time after small accidents. (Shes a firm christian with major anger issues when they easily arrise)

Cut to today where NOW I am under forced house arrest by the female doctor with a balding head who says it's for my own good so that I don't take weed. Which I have been taking for recreational use since I was young (it's never affected me mentally, which is what they peg as the cause for schizophrenia. They even had their FIRST assessment with me when I was partly sadated from their knock-out drug, which as force injected to me after I refused to come out of the car while trying to convince them that I'm not crazy 2 this day they won't let me have another assessment)
Even though I was too have another assessment I fear the result of telling the truth being that it's a Jew controlled place. When the assessed me while I was in a condition that I couldn't even recall to this day. The drug they put me on its a monthly 300+$ drug called invega trivecta or something & and that female doctor put me on another drug something like resperidol recently in the last check up when I asked her in excitement to start weaning me of the drugs.
-
Now life has no purpose I have no career. I have no education [or soon chance of getting education], I have no home of my own & quite literally nothing I own Of my own, I don't even own my legal documents such as passport etc. I still live under my family but in a oppressive home jail set up.

I don't value my life anymore and the only reason I keep myself alive is because I have translations I'm doing for Father Satan on these forums. I only decided to post my story here maybe that someone would be able to talk to their Guardian Demon it the gods for my help..
For I don't know how to and I've been trying many rituals to Satan asking him to change/help/empower or save my life. But thinks only seem to get worse as I work for his cause. But the Al Jilwah says "those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of these world's" so I still work for him

But if there's something you or the gods can help with before then. I'm all ears.

I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles. What you need to do is meditate. If you could do surya, I would work up to whatever number you could handle daily. Even 666. With affirmations. To heal from all this. Also Void.

Make these two your priority, your purpose in life. As much Surya, breathing energy from the sun. Sit and do void all day. It takes 2 years, to have a fully clean aura and 2 years to Master your mind and emotions according to Maxine.

So if you held to this, in 2 years you should be where you want to be. People need to stop driving themselves crazy with their thoughts all day. Just sit and void. It may take an hour or more for your mind to settle down, but it will.

Master said:
I need you to describe your life better so I can help you, obviously without revealing personal information.
Kindly feel free to email me [email protected] it's a secure email there I can become more personal and describe my situation clearer, as long as I can confirm the email is from you.

Master said:
Why did you want to change your course of study? For many parents, that's a big sacrifice, you can't just throw it in the bin.

I have problems with consistency which I only think can be solved by invoking the earth element which I'm not sure how to do except imagining being in the center of a big gravitational pull.. if you know how to do this or another way to fix consistency this will help?
&
Memory I've never been able to score any B's and above not matter how much I concentrated in class, Simply because I couldnt recall like the A - students. As the education system is about how much you can remember :( , if there's a meditation I can do for this please share?

The Alchemist7 said:
If I was you I would probably do my best to run far away from that city, eventually in a richer one, and never come back again. I would try my best before leaving to find a secured job and a safe cheap room to sleep.

Once I'm able to assure that I can strengthen my memory. I plan SELF TEACH myself JavaScript & python + more usefull coding so I can work online & finally earn my freedom and possibly get a job
:mrgreen:
Hail Satan !

The Alchemist7 said:
Lasollor said:

That's not totally bad advice I don't know why some people on here would have a problem with it. Weed isn't helpful at all in this type of situation and neither is any other drugs. This may be the only thing some can do is just leave and try for a better life. Better yet is to find someone supportive of you before doing so that doesn't know your family. Maybe do a spell to meet someone who would be understanding of you and help you on your way to a better life.

You know what morally and ethically the system should be changed and all that and it's oppressive and unfair I know that but sadly you have to deal with it the way it is.

Lasollor said:
Master said:
Kindly feel free to email me [email protected] it's a secure email there I can become more personal and describe my situation clearer, as long as I can confirm the email is from you.

Master said:

I have problems with consistency which I only think can be solved by invoking the earth element which I'm not sure how to do except imagining being in the center of a big gravitational pull.. if you know how to do this or another way to fix consistency this will help?
&
Memory I've never been able to score any B's and above not matter how much I concentrated in class, Simply because I couldnt recall like the A - students. As the education system is about how much you can remember :( , if there's a meditation I can do for this please share?

The Alchemist7 said:
If I was you I would probably do my best to run far away from that city, eventually in a richer one, and never come back again. I would try my best before leaving to find a secured job and a safe cheap room to sleep.

Once I'm able to assure that I can strengthen my memory. I plan SELF TEACH myself JavaScript & python + more usefull coding so I can work online & finally earn my freedom and possibly get a job
:mrgreen:
Hail Satan !

Instead of talking in private, I think it is better to talk here discreetly and anonymously because together we can help you more.

I advise you to study and learn about how to improve your consistency and memory by doing your own research online and elsewhere. You need to be realistic and honest with your goals and expectations.

You can become rich but first you have to ensure your survival with a profession. Then in the future, to become rich you have to learn how to become an entrepreneur, preparing yourself intellectually and to have more possibilities and means than non-spiritual people, also preparing yourself spiritually.

I do not advise you to do a degree with few job opportunities and a low-skilled job or "I'll learn it myself". Choose a degree that is in demand on the labour market, not necessarily a very difficult degree, but one that offers good job opportunities.

Do not use drugs because you will ruin and destroy your life.

TorturedSoul said:
The meditations in the jos page except the void meditation do not work and will fry your brain.

Fuck off, kike.

TorturedSoul said:
So how to do proper meditation and how it works. The goal is to create stillness in the brain by stopping thought and movement. The reason that you age is because throughout your life every single movement and thought that you do creates a small tension in the brain which destroys it. All this thought and movement kills you eventually in about 70 to 80 years. The reason that the gods are immortal is because they do not think and they do not move.

That's retarded. You do realize that not moving and staying like a vegetable makes life worthless, right? That's totally retarded. The Gods do move and do think, they are extraterrestrial beings. It's possible to become immortal while still enjoying life, moving and thinking. That's what SS is about, empowering your soul which eventually alters your DNA too and reverses aging. Not being a vegetable.

Nice try Shlomo, though. A+ for the effort. That's exactly what the jews want us to do: not move, not think and just be zombies or vegetables.

TorturedSoul said:
I will show you how to fix your life if you trust me and I hope you will.

Note to everyone: If you see a post which begins with this, you can be assured that whatever follows after that is 100% bullshit.

TorturedSoul said:

The gods only help those who meditate and do RTRs. Those that dont will suffer attacks from the Greys mercilessly and their lives will be ruined until they stop believing in the Gods and they are no longer a threat. What you did with the Youtube channel and the RTRs provoked the enemy and they might not leave you free until the war is over. There is one way out of it through consistent meditation and RTRs. You have to fight if you want to be free.

The gods manifest the light. The way they do it is by going to dark places where the people are suffering and there they meditate. Proper meditation creates a magical energy in your brain that helps these places improve. Manifesting that energy though is very hard but if you learn how to do it you will be payed by the gods an extreme ammount. The meditations in the jos page except the void meditation do not work and will fry your brain. With proper meditation you will be aging at half the speed.

So how to do proper meditation and how it works. The goal is to create stillness in the brain by stopping thought and movement. The reason that you age is because throughout your life every single movement and thought that you do creates a small tension in the brain which destroys it. All this thought and movement kills you eventually in about 70 to 80 years. The reason that the gods are immortal is because they do not think and they do not move.

So how do you meditate properly. You have to close your eyes shut at maximum strength. Literally squeeze them tight with all your strength and never open them no matter how painfull it gets. This will focus your brain in one action reducing thought significantly. It will also stop your eyeballs from moving which helps. Finally it stops photons from entering your brain which is very important. The second thing you have to do is resist your breath with all your strength. It wont do any damage to your body do not worry. The last thing you have to do is sit or lie down and resist the movement of your body. No matter what happens do not move. Resist every single desire that pops up. No peeing no drinking no eating no moving no opening the eyes until you cant take it any more. Resist with all your strength and the gods will pay you depending on the effort that you make.

The price for the magnum opus 10 years of max effort in meditation. Normal every day things cost much less. I believe if you start working like that the gods will fix everything in a matter of months. They can do literally anything even put you in a completely drugged nirvanna state where you dont care about anything. All thought of suicide can just dissapear and you will be in paradise. The extent of the reward depends on the extent of your effort in resisting your desires.

If you want to help even more you can start doing rtrs 24hours every day. How you can do that is by recording one rtr letter every day on your phone and listening to it all day long. The attacks from the enemy will be very strong though. The more you suffer the higher the reward.

I hope this time the high priests will not block my messages and will let this knowledge go public.
I have shared only a fraction of what i know.
Dangerous advice and should be deleted

slyscorpion said:
Maybe do a spell to meet someone who would be understanding of you and help you on your way to a better life.

I'm going to do this when I get the opportunity to get out.

TorturedSoul said:

The gods only help those who meditate and do RTRs.

I was already starting on the 6 months meditation program. But I dint know that we're supposed to do RTR's even when they're not in session (like now) but these should be enough
https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175035id_/https://relaxed-fermat-a62e4f.netlify.app/ since they're currently the most relevant correct??

TorturedSoul said:
If you want to help even more you can start doing rtrs 24hours every day. How you can do that is by recording one rtr letter every day on your phone and listening to it all day long. The attacks from the enemy will be very strong though. The more you suffer the higher the reward.
Last time I read about this they said that RTR's from electronic devices don't work. But I'm willing to try if it's effective. So I listen to 1 RTR letter everyday then next day listen to the next RTR letter?, Until their done. Then what about the affirmations or simply recording the whole thing with affirmation. IDK some info/detail here in how this works will help a lot?
:)
Master said:
I advise you to study and learn about how to improve your consistency and memory by doing your own research online and elsewhere. You need to be realistic and honest with your goals and expectations.

As far as I know through research on these forums runes and affirmations into the 6 chakra will greatly help with memory and the degree with the most jobs is Business but the one with the most pay is I.T & for me the best option is I.T since I can get freelance work.

Aquarius said:
Personally, I think you have mental problems. Like literally, a jew with a gun and a sword that tries to take your life and still follows you around years later?
Like I said. First Do your divination to find out whether what I'm saying is fact or fiction. Astral project to my house and see (I don't know whether you'll be able to see a night though, since I've never astral projected) or just ask the gods. When I was out one is feel the cutting sensation he'd do on me moments before he came out of hiding, this is how the gods would warn me. Plus he'd make a swoosh noise with the sword for me to purposefully hear it. And the gun incident was once when he got the chance but it failed. Only my soul felt intense fear during that time.
Update -
Ever since I started the translations now I get lucid dreams (dreams where I realize I'm dreaming) more. Quite literally everyday now, Even back-to-back. But they can be broken if I speak with enough strength or get overly emotional. And yes they are in color, but only with people I've met in real life so far.

The gods have given similar information to the high priests but the reason the information is not public is because its too hard to do and nobody listened.

The last one to listen and last any significant ammount of time doing this was hitler who went to the himalayas did this for ten years and became immortal.

That is how you get boons from the gods through meditation and austerity.

The gods do not think and do not move. The are immortal beings who have no body and are light. Just one move and their kundalini drops and they die.

TorturedSoul said:
The gods have given similar information to the high priests but the reason the information is not public is because its too hard to do and nobody listened.

The last one to listen and last any significant ammount of time doing this was hitler who went to the himalayas did this for ten years and became immortal.

The gods do not think and do not move. The are immortal beings who have no body and are light. Just one move and their kundalini drops and they die.

Huh? This whole post sounds new agey and isn't related to the topic.

Lasollor said:
TorturedSoul said:
Last time I read about this they said that RTR's from electronic devices don't work. But I'm willing to try if it's effective. So I listen to 1 RTR letter everyday then next day listen to the next RTR letter?, Until their done. Then what about the affirmations or simply recording the whole thing with affirmation. IDK some info/detail here in how this works will help a lot?
:)

Where did you hear that, from a rabbi's hairy asshole?

TorturedSoul said:

Fuck you, you stupid, lying clown.

TorturedSoul said:

Not one fact you just said is correct. All gibberish.

TorturedSoul said:

TorturedSoul said:

Like I said, this is 100% bullshit. The HPs have never mentioned any of this, in fact, they said that the austerity in the Eastern religions is enemy corruption. It's not even in the original teachings, the original Vedic teachings were about enjoying life to the fullest. The austerity crap came in the 8th century BCE. Satanism is about enjoying life to the fullest while perfecting yourself.

TorturedSoul said:

Hitler didn't do such thing. The Gods said that he moved to "another dimension" and did his magnum opus exercises there under the guidance of the Gods. And he became physically immortal and will come back again together with the Gods on the earth to inaugurate the New Era of the Gentiles and Satan, when jews will be gone and there will be prosperity and immortality on earth. The date nobody knows, but people assume it will be 30 years from now.

TorturedSoul said:

Great another New Age idiot who denies the physicality of our Gods. Have you read the JoS site? It's common knowledge from the Gods themselves that the Gods are physically immortal extraterrestrial beings with physical bodies living in a planet in Orion known as Duat. The reason they are immortal is because their genes and soul are perfected. Normal humans make imperfect copies of their cells each year because their genes and soul are imperfect, and that's why we die. It's possible with spiritual techniques to perfect them and therefore neither age nor die. And yes, still move, explore other planets, and fully enjoy physical life while living forever.

And again, as I said, your version of "immortality" isn't worth at all since it's all about being a vegetable. Who wants to live forever while being a vegetable? Even if what you said is correct (which isn't) I would prefer to die than live like a vegetable forever, and I'm sure most people here would agree.

It's not even immortality. Ancient Greek philosophers said that life is motion. Without moving, you're practically dead. You're not living, in the fullest sense of the word.

What you are spewing here is just misinformation. You clearly don't belong here, go join some Hindu forum to push your vegetable version of immortality there.

Let me put it that way: Magnum Opus, and perfection in SS is immortality plus power plus freedom. You are supposed to be have great power after that. Your version of immortality is extremely weak indeed, if someone is afraid of moving or thinking. You're supposed to have great power to influence the world and freedom to enjoy life. Great psychic powers to use to influence the weather and fight enemies and create a new era of prosperity on earth. What's the point of being a vegetable and not able to do any of this? I'd rather die now than be like that.

So what you said about that:

TorturedSoul said:

Your assumption about what the Gods give to the HPs contradicts your claim. You say if you move or think you die. So the Gods have to think to give people information. They move their mind to transmit telepathic info. So you can see your version of immortality is self-contradicting bullshit.

You and me both know that the Gods don't give info like that because this is an enemy teaching from enemy extraterrestrials like greys and reptilians, not a teaching of the Gods. Self-denying fearful teachings like that are all over enemy religions. Satanism, opposing self denial is about enjoying life to the fullest. It's not about living in fear. So even this version of immortality existed, Satan wouldn't condone any of that. He doesn't want us to be zombies/vegetables, but active in fighting the enemy and building a better earth and exploring the universe.

Just because something is hard to do doesn't mean it's useful and desirable. People do all sorts of hard useless things, like a man who drinks snake poison every day or those advanced in hatha yoga who can curl their bodies like a ball. It doesn't mean these things help in any way.

Not to mention that your "theory" about the brain frying from moving is complete bullshit. You probably have no idea about nor studied any biology, to realize how nonsensical that is. It's not because of movement that we die, but because the cells make imperfect copies of themselves and keep deteriorating. And even if what you say did happen, it could be fixed by spiritual practice, as the mind is more powerful than the brain. Mind is more powerful than matter and the cause for it, so even if what you said is true, the purpose of Magnum Opus in SS would be stopping the brain from frying if you move, so that you would be free to move as you like and be physically immortal.

So to anyone who reads this, ask yourself: Who wants you to be able to do nothing and think nothing and stay a weak vegetable for the rest of your life? Do you think Satan would want you to do that? Or is this an enemy being, so that you will not be a threat to them at all and they be able to take over the earth easily?

TorturedSoul said:
Not true. They have physical bodies, they can think, and they have lives just like we have. Only on so much higher vibrational level.

What you stated here is complete nonsense.

The goal of the magnum opus is to enter into a deep state of meditation called samadhi that transforms the entire body into light.

You might not think or move or live but this state of meditation feels so good that it is impossible to describe with words. It is beyond any human emotion. You dont live but the feeling is so extremely pleasurable that you dont care about life or wordly affairs. It is infinite bliss.

TorturedSoul said:

The Gods are physical beings, the evidence relies in the ancient historical records, some of which haven't been destroyed and are probably hidden currently in Vatican or other secret locations. There are also pictures on the internet with humans being held in the hands of way bigger human beings, probably describind the creation of humanity. Not to say about the Gods and their spaceships being mentionned in ancient pagan writings. That's not mere art or poetry most likely.

TorturedSoul said:
I hope this time the high priests will not block my messages and will let this knowledge go public.
They block your messages because you spread new-age nonsense. Maybe you haven't noticed but this is not a new age forum, nor new-age is accepted in this community as far as I am aware. I am surprised that they haven't banned you yet.

TorturedSoul said:
The gods only help those who meditate and do RTRs.
Again you contradict yourself. You said the Gods are not moving and don't have physical bodies, how can they help anybody then?
Also you advised people not to waste their time doing magic, now you say the Gods help those who meditate and do RTRs.
Meditations and RTRs and different magic practices. Magic basically means manipulating energy. Meditations and RTRs and methods of generating and manipulating energy for different purposes. What is `magic` in your conception?

Lasollor said:
Update -
Ever since I started the translations now I get lucid dreams (dreams where I realize I'm dreaming) more. Quite literally everyday now, Even back-to-back. But they can be broken if I speak with enough strength or get overly emotional. And yes they are in color, but only with people I've met in real life so far.
That's great, you can do many things in lucid dreams. As far as I read you can meditate, fly, do a lot of things.

TorturedSoul said:
The goal of the magnum opus is to enter into a deep state of meditation called samadhi that transforms the entire body into light.

That's not the goal of the Magnum Opus at all, that's the goal of corrupted Hindu yoga teachings. Again have you read the JoS section on Magnum Opus? The goal of the Magnum Opus is reversing aging and physical immortality.

The Hindu Yogis are deluded in that they think that they should experience that "oneness" forever by staying in that state. Also the samadhi thing has been corrupted. In reality, it's just bliss and superconsciousness that is experienced by raising the kundalini, and not a meditative state. It happens in your real, waking life and not in a trance state.

TorturedSoul said:
You might not think or move or live but this state of meditation feels so good that it is impossible to describe with words. It is beyond any human emotion. You dont live but the feeling is so extremely pleasurable that you dont care about life or wordly affairs. It is infinite bliss.

Still it's a zombie state that it's delusional and cut off from the real world. You're experiencing some bliss state while the jews take over the world. You can see how bullshit that it, and that's what the jews would want you to do. It's exactly the same like the Matrix trilogy movies where the machines plugged humans into a matrix to feel a false bliss while they were controlled by them.

And it's also useless since you can experience that in the waking state while still moving and living. You don't need to be totally disconnected from the world to do that. You don't need to be a Matrix zombie.

The Alchemist7 said:
TorturedSoul said:
They block your messages because you spread new-age nonsense.

It's more like corrupted Hindu nonsense, looking at all posts. His idea of the Gods and Godhood is staying at a bliss state eternally and not giving a shit about what happens in the world. Obviously our Gods would be selfish assholes if they were like that and they wouldn't care about us at all. They aren't interested in staying in a zombie-like bliss state while the jews and enemy aliens take over the world.

You were not freaking out they can watch you through TV, laptops screen and mobile device even whilst these devices are turned off (mobile phones and TVs)

This is well known so they shouldnt have put you in a mental ward.

Hope you are okay

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back