F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Post Reply
User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Contact:

F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Egon »



The Final RTR + Killing the tetra + shattering the Jewish soul protection.

Probably have to be downloaded for better quality. Play along and pause if you need.
User avatar
Shanti Sananda
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:20 am

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Shanti Sananda »

Egon wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:14 am
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccuG__ ... HfKZc/view

The Final RTR + Killing the tetra + shattering the Jewish soul protection.

Probably have to be downloaded for better quality. Play along and pause if you need.
Wonderful Work.
War Room:
https://www.evilgoy.com/

Final Reverse Torah+Tetra+Shattering:
https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/

How to perform a Reverse Torah Ritual:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60826

40 Day Challenge starts August 1st:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60820

Meditation Program:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60840

Joy of Satan offline Archive:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60612

I do NOT have an Email. If anyone emails you claiming to be me, know that it is not, unless otherwise stated here in the future.
User avatar
SOL/LUNA
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon May 24, 2021 6:47 am

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by SOL/LUNA »

Egon wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:14 am
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccuG__ ... HfKZc/view

The Final RTR + Killing the tetra + shattering the Jewish soul protection.

Probably have to be downloaded for better quality. Play along and pause if you need.
Exelente! 💪 :twisted:
Muchas gracias hermano Egon!! 👏 :twisted:
"EL SIGNIFICADO DE LA VIDA ES MEJORARTE A TI MISMO Y AL UNIVERSO" - SATANÁS.

"NO MEDITAR Y SER HUMANO ES UN CRIMEN EXISTENCIAL" - HP COBRA ENCAPUCHADA.
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3516
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Jack »

Maybe added to the official Website ? Awesome work!!!
SCORCHED EARTH PT 1 and PT2
(V.V.IMP)


https://offgridsurvival.com/survivalwebsites/
(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
Image
R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World (Official Video)
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8414
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Egon wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:44 pm
Glad for the feedback, hope it helps newbies in the new schedules.
We will be adding this tool into the main site, please send the files on e-mail. For whatever reason, I can't download.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Egon »

Check for a blocked pop-up icon next to the "http" when you click download. The size limit doesn't allow me to send by email.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:41 am
We will be adding this tool into the main site, please send the files on e-mail. For whatever reason, I can't download.
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:08 am

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

Egon wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:14 am
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccuG__ ... HfKZc/view

The Final RTR + Killing the tetra + shattering the Jewish soul protection.

Probably have to be downloaded for better quality. Play along and pause if you need.
Great work! This makes it crystal clear exactly how the rituals are to be performed.

I have one question: On the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR, for "Leir/za", you say the "za" like the word "saw" or "paw", with a long "a" sound. However, the pronunciation guide says "ZAH as in Zap", and I'm pretty sure "Zap" has a short "a", like the word "sap" or "tap."
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:41 am
Which pronunciation is most accurate, HP Hooded Cobra?

Is "Za" pronounced like "Saw" or like "Sap"?
User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Egon »

Do I? It supposed to be an "ah" like "father", such is the standard "a" in 99% of the cases in old languages. However whatever minor accent in pronouncing vowels one may have, HPS Maxine said the hebrew alphabet is very sensitive and minor inconsintence still do the job in destroying it.
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:53 am
I have one question: On the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR, for "Leir/za", you say the "za" like the word "saw" or "paw", with a long "a" sound. However, the pronunciation guide says "ZAH as in Zap", and I'm pretty sure "Zap" has a short "a", like the word "sap" or "tap."
User avatar
Master
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Master »

Great job, well done Egon.
Image
User avatar
Nikois666
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:35 am
Location: Penguin North, Antarctica, Earth

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Nikois666 »

Egon wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:14 am
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccuG__ ... HfKZc/view

The Final RTR + Killing the tetra + shattering the Jewish soul protection.

Probably have to be downloaded for better quality. Play along and pause if you need.
Image

Great work Egon, but it's on google drive.
Can anyone upload it on a different file hosting service?
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐

"Once a kike, always a kike. You can't unkike them. Show no mercy, because they have non for us."

"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying, but they help a hundred more like me. And so you helped a hundred more who are like me."

"To me, ignorance has it's own price."

"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create."
Some discipline is necessary
Hail Satan!
Image
Jewdar for detecting jews.
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:08 am

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

Egon wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:07 am
Do I? It supposed to be an "ah" like "father", such is the standard "a" in 99% of the cases in old languages. However whatever minor accent in pronouncing vowels one may have, HPS Maxine said the hebrew alphabet is very sensitive and minor inconsintence still do the job in destroying it.
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:53 am
I have one question: On the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR, for "Leir/za", you say the "za" like the word "saw" or "paw", with a long "a" sound. However, the pronunciation guide says "ZAH as in Zap", and I'm pretty sure "Zap" has a short "a", like the word "sap" or "tap."
I agree that the way you say it, "zah" as in "father", makes the most sense, not "zah" as in "zap" as the pronunciation guide says. Although the ritual works either way, the two sources should match. However, I don't have the authority to change the written guide, so it'll need HP Cobra's response since he created the ritual.
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:08 am

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

Nikois666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:29 am
Great work Egon, but it's on google drive.
Can anyone upload it on a different file hosting service?
You can download safely from Google using the Tor Browser. (As long as you don't log into your account, of course.)
User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Egon »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:12 pm
I agree that the way you say it, "zah" as in "father", makes the most sense, not "zah" as in "zap" as the pronunciation guide says.
What did I just say above, I think you are complicating it a little too much, for me they sound identical, even HPS Maxine's accent isn't 100% (and does not have to be). There's no significant difference between the video and the manual, not so extreme as for instance trying to aply English rules to Spanish like in a case before.

That's just how I said it, the way it was presented was specific English entonation rules for people to understand, and non-native speakers will read and say it slightly different.
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:08 am

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

Egon wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:34 pm
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:12 pm
I agree that the way you say it, "zah" as in "father", makes the most sense, not "zah" as in "zap" as the pronunciation guide says.
What did I just say above, I think you are complicating it a little too much, for me they sound identical, even HPS Maxine's accent isn't 100% (and does not have to be). There's no significant difference between the video and the manual, not so extreme as for instance trying to aply English rules to Spanish like in a case before.

That's just how I said it, the way it was presented was specific English entonation rules for people to understand, and non-native speakers will read and say it slightly different.
Alright. I don't mean to nitpick. I suppose it is close enough.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Henu the Great »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:24 pm
Egon wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:34 pm
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:12 pm
I agree that the way you say it, "zah" as in "father", makes the most sense, not "zah" as in "zap" as the pronunciation guide says.
What did I just say above, I think you are complicating it a little too much, for me they sound identical, even HPS Maxine's accent isn't 100% (and does not have to be). There's no significant difference between the video and the manual, not so extreme as for instance trying to aply English rules to Spanish like in a case before.

That's just how I said it, the way it was presented was specific English entonation rules for people to understand, and non-native speakers will read and say it slightly different.
Alright. I don't mean to nitpick. I suppose it is close enough.
There are more factors than perfect pronounciation at play, such as: The sequence of the rituals, intent, will and visualisation, we connect with each other in a way when we do these, be it on timer or off timer, this creates a vortex of energy. Probably more than this, but at least these and considering this, grammar might not be the deciding factor. :)
User avatar
Nikois666
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:35 am
Location: Penguin North, Antarctica, Earth

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Nikois666 »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:15 pm
Nikois666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:29 am
Great work Egon, but it's on google drive.
Can anyone upload it on a different file hosting service?
You can download safely from Google using the Tor Browser. (As long as you don't log into your account, of course.)
Tor is slow, but even if I try, google links don't really open, I get stuck on captcha crap, probably because I have disabled javascript and some other stuff. I don't enable javascript on Tor.
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐

"Once a kike, always a kike. You can't unkike them. Show no mercy, because they have non for us."

"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying, but they help a hundred more like me. And so you helped a hundred more who are like me."

"To me, ignorance has it's own price."

"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create."
Some discipline is necessary
Hail Satan!
Image
Jewdar for detecting jews.
User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Post by Egon »

I succesfully uploaded at the JoS pt instead:

https://paisatan.deathofcommunism.com/w ... -Along.mp4

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:41 am
We will be adding this tool into the main site, please send the files on e-mail. For whatever reason, I can't download.
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:15 pm
Nikois666 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:29 am
Great work Egon, but it's on google drive.
Can anyone upload it on a different file hosting service?
You can download safely from Google using the Tor Browser. (As long as you don't log into your account, of course.)
User avatar
Theblacksun66
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun May 23, 2021 1:02 am
Location: moving castle

Re: Vídeo F-RTR: Siga completamente

Post by Theblacksun66 »

Audio of the third Ritual for download
:arrow: https://voca.ro/1gCmQTyekFon
Credits to Egon for the vídeo.
  • [„Odeio os infelizes - disse Calcifer. - Eles pingam em mim. Prefiro os furiosos.“]
Image
User avatar
Theblacksun66
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun May 23, 2021 1:02 am
Location: moving castle

Re: Vídeo F-RTR: Siga completamente

Post by Theblacksun66 »

Theblacksun66 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:41 pm
Audio of the third Ritual for download
:arrow: https://voca.ro/1gCmQTyekFon
Credits to Egon for the vídeo.
I edited the audio, so it looks better. :oops:

https://voca.ro/1ac1SsXZK3B2
  • [„Odeio os infelizes - disse Calcifer. - Eles pingam em mim. Prefiro os furiosos.“]
Image
Post Reply