Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Amazon series "Invincible" basically talks about the Gods and the IGF

Young Faith

If you are into memes, and are following the newest of them, it's almost impossible for you to have missed this man:
7897657-4154513940-omnim.jpg

He's from a comic which is getting adapted to an animated series from Amazon.
He was created by writer Robert Kirkman.

I've only watched the first and only one season of the show, and for fuck sake this joos are really on some strong stuff right now.

The plot basically is: there is this superhero, Omni Man (in the picture above) who has a son with a human woman (a chinese, yey racial mixing, as he looks white) who has to get his powers still. (he gets them soon enough)

Omni Man comes from a planet called Viltrum, where they're all super humans who live millions of years and are basically perfect.

Omni Man looks like a normal superhero but then he violently murders all the members of the "guardians of the globe", a bunch of different superheroes. You never understand why until many episodes later he confesses that his race, the Viltrumites, are an ever-expanding empire that wants to conquer Earth and the universe.

His son, from who the series takes name, Invincible, rejects his father and his race (or should I say half race?) and fights him.
The first season ends with Invincible meeting a cyclop alien on the moon and the discussion is basically:
alien - "oh be careful that's a viltrumite on your planet"
invincible - "yea i know it's my father duh but i want to fight him"
alien - "oh well a lot of other races of aliens created an association to fight the Viltrumite Empire"

Needless to say, I think what they're trying to achieve here is: oy vey look the perfect immortal white god, he's bad he does genocide he wants to conquer earth!!! trust the IGF instead goy!!!

This is so funny that it hurts, for real. Let me know what you think of it. They basically did everything to depict a god-like Omni Man as a monster, and to create this environment of "funny" and "nice" ETs.

Gods i watched the serios for the memes, still i was so surprised how much race mixing SJW crap is the Netflix version holy shit, you know in the original comic invisible girlfriend is blonde but in Netflix is black lol, his mom is white but she is asian in Netflix one and so much more like the party one...
I do was surprised when I watched the episode about viltrumites and o thought "hey they do resemble the Gods and all" then ii learned the truth anddd nehhh.

Young Faith said:
The plot basically is: there is this superhero, Omni Man (in the picture above) who has a son with a human woman (a chinese, yey racial mixing, as he looks white)
There is no mention of her race actually. It is true that they wanted to make Mark and his mother's race ambiguous by giving them Asian voice actors but far as character design goes they look just like White latinos or something.

A thing they changed is his first girlfriend's race who is an annoying woke feminist bitch soon to get dumped for his future relationships:

main-qimg-f4b4098f03e00059b47d72c3eb7bf51e

His son, from who the series takes name, Invincible, rejects his father and his race (or should I say half race?) and fights him.
His father actually didn't teach any actual thing to him from a young age and as far as the only thing he teached that being a Viltrumite was being a superhero, it was a bad parenting decision to only tell the truth when he was a teenager and shock him with all that violence.

Needless to say, I think what they're trying to achieve here is: oy vey look the perfect immortal white god, he's bad he does genocide he wants to conquer earth!!! trust the IGF instead goy!!!
And all that rebellion was for nothing as Mark eventually realizes he doesn't fit much on Earth if he doesn't give a chance to explore his Viltrumite roots by joining his father for a while.

Earth eventually join in with the Viltrumites as they dethrone their current corrupt leader, they have to unite against Robot who was plotting to genocide all Viltrumite babies, and Omni-Man work his way up as the true supreme leader by heritage of the Viltrum Empire. That other alien union is left alone.

Also don't forget that planet of reptilian-like slave master weirdos that they have to face time and time again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fwJYi-t8LY

No they are not dealt with yet.

Omni-Man was one of the most fantastic characters of the year in my opinion, the symbol of masculinity and family values that sometimes has to be a little severe to protect what he believes, a much better "the violence justify the means" character than Eren Simpeger.

Egon said:
Young Faith said:
The plot basically is: there is this superhero, Omni Man (in the picture above) who has a son with a human woman (a chinese, yey racial mixing, as he looks white)
There is no mention of her race actually. It is true that they wanted to make Mark and his mother's race ambiguous by giving them Asian voice actors but far as character design goes they look just like White latinos or something.

A thing they changed is his first girlfriend's race who is an annoying woke feminist bitch soon to get dumped for his future relationships:

His father actually didn't teach any actual thing to him from a young age and as far as the only thing he teached that being a Viltrumite was being a superhero, it was a bad parenting decision to only tell the truth when he was a teenager and shock him with all that violence.

And all that rebellion was for nothing as Mark eventually realizes he doesn't fit much on Earth if he doesn't give a chance to explore his Viltrumite roots by joining his father for a while.

Earth eventually join in with the Viltrumites as they dethrone their current corrupt leader, they have to unite against Robot who was plotting to genocide all Viltrumite babies, and Omni-Man work his way up as the true supreme leader by heritage of the Viltrum Empire. That other alien union is left alone.

Also don't forget that planet of reptilian-like slave master weirdos that they have to face time and time again:

Omni-Man was one of the most fantastic characters of the year in my opinion, the symbol of masculinity and family values that sometimes has to be a little severe to protect what he believes, a much better "the violence justify the means" character than Eren Simpeger.

Amber is very annoying. I didn't like her from the beginning. :lol:

Egon said:
Young Faith said:

Leave Eren Simpeger in his pitiful bottomless pit of shame... What a waste of time.
I assume that the things you told me come from the comic and not from the series, if it really goes that way it doesn't look that bad. But what got animated and with the racial retcons all around, it really doesn't seem like anything good. Especially since the first season ends with Omni Man leaving Earth and the orange cyclop alien saying that it's the first time a Viltrumite does that. So I even assumed that later in the story the authour would cuck Omni Man from his "Chadness" much like it happened to Eren Simpeger.
About the mother, in the animated version it's clear as the sun that she's asian. Netflix just MUST add racial mixing everywhere. For real, I didn't see not even one healthy same-race couple in the animation. If they retconned all of this, I don't see why don't retcon more. Fuck Netflix.

Young Faith said:
If you are into memes, and are following the newest of them, it's almost impossible for you to have missed this man:

I've only watched the first and only one season of the show, and for fuck sake this joos are really on some strong stuff right now.

The plot basically is: there is this superhero, Omni Man (in the picture above) who has a son with a human woman (a chinese, yey racial mixing, as he looks white) who has to get his powers still. (he gets them soon enough)

Omni Man comes from a planet called Viltrum, where they're all super humans who live millions of years and are basically perfect.

Omni Man looks like a normal superhero but then he violently murders all the members of the "guardians of the globe", a bunch of different superheroes. You never understand why until many episodes later he confesses that his race, the Viltrumites, are an ever-expanding empire that wants to conquer Earth and the universe.

The first season ends with Invincible meeting a cyclop alien on the moon and the discussion is basically:
alien - "oh well a lot of other races of aliens created an association to fight the Viltrumite Empire"

This is so funny that it hurts, for real. Let me know what you think of it. They basically did everything to depict a god-like Omni Man as a monster, and to create this environment of "funny" and "nice" ETs.

I haven't actually watched the show, but I have seen bits of it (like the hero carnage you wrote about), read some wikis and a friend of mine talked extensively about it.

First of all, Kirkman is a jew, and this says a lot already.

Secondly, they are projecting the enemy agenda on a white-like being, as Omni-man's mission was to "infiltrate the planet, make it weaker from the inside and wait for the right opportunity to conquer it". That is flaunting the enemy agenda.

Also, the Viltrum empire is nothing like the Orion empire, as they actually got stronger through years of fighting among themselves in order to keep only the strong ones.

Egon said:
Young Faith said:

Egon, at first I thought the same about Omni man and Invincible, that it was different from the rest perhaps, but this here just about sums it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3wZ2FAfxXY

Then there’s numerous issues with the society of the viltrumites, how they operate as a cosmic race that is not much different from the enemy.

The authors fetish for transhumanism as is always the case with western comics (cyborg nonsense as well as mechanical body part replacements when someone loses an arm, or part of their face). The idiocy of the author and the mediocrity of the fights, the strategy used by the characters, the reasoning of them, the brutality for the sake of brutality and gore for the sake of gore.

It’s ridiculous. Just a huge blasphemy against the Gods and intelligent, advanced and decent alien life.

Western comics are pretty much all the same, they all devolve into some kind of idiotic, jew influenced mess, diversity for the sake of diversity, race mixing galore, nonsensical handwaved plot that only a foolish teenager could actually think is decent.

It is a waste of time.. The only good thing that came out of invincible is the “Think Mark, Think!” Meme. That says a lot.

It’s garbage all the same. Mostly because the majority of comic authors are idiots, and because the industry is about as infested with jews and jew ideology as Hollywood.

Weassel said:
Gods i watched the serios for the memes, still i was so surprised how much race mixing SJW crap is the Netflix version holy shit, you know in the original comic invisible girlfriend is blonde but in Netflix is black lol, his mom is white but she is asian in Netflix one and so much more like the party one...
I do was surprised when I watched the episode about viltrumites and o thought "hey they do resemble the Gods and all" then ii learned the truth anddd nehhh.

Look, you seem to be missing a key point. Whether Marks girlfriend is blonde or black, it actually doesn’t matter, it’s race mixing all the same. Mark isn’t even human, and if he was, his mother is clearly a different race from an Aryan blonde, so either way it is race mixing.

Omni man having children with a person on Earth is race mixing. The whole series is infested with it.

The viltrumites race mix all over the place, because the author decided that it makes perfect sense viltrumite DNA is compatible with all other intelligent life. They race mix with all intelligent life forms all over the universe in the lore of the series.

All they care about is if a person has the viltrumites powers and abilities or not after they are born, if they do they are accepted as viltrumites, if they don’t, they kill the useless children and continue to make some more.

None of this is possible in the real world, the author mixes races like someone mixing paints. It’s disgusting.

How any SS could tolerate this and hand wave such a thing, I don’t understand. It should be repulsive to the core. Which it is for me.

That's really sad then, I didn't know this was the mother of his other kid and they mixed with other non-White extraterrestrials. One less comic for me to buy lol.

VoiceofEnki said:
Egon, at first I thought the same about Omni man and Invincible, that it was different from the rest perhaps, but this here just about sums it up:

VoiceofEnki said:
Weassel said:

Look, you seem to be missing a key point. Whether Marks girlfriend is blonde or black, it actually doesn’t matter, it’s race mixing all the same. Mark isn’t even human, and if he was, his mother is clearly a different race from an Aryan blonde, so either way it is race mixing.

Omni man having children with a person on Earth is race mixing. The whole series is infested with it.

The viltrumites race mix all over the place, because the author decided that it makes perfect sense viltrumite DNA is compatible with all other intelligent life. They race mix with all intelligent life forms all over the universe in the lore of the series.

All they care about is if a person has the viltrumites powers and abilities or not after they are born, if they do they are accepted as viltrumites, if they don’t, they kill the useless children and continue to make some more.

None of this is possible in the real world, the author mixes races like someone mixing paints. It’s disgusting.

How any SS could tolerate this and hand wave such a thing, I don’t understand. It should be repulsive to the core. Which it is for me.
Huh weird, my messege wasn't delivered as a quote, well i copied and deleted, here what i said:

''Yooo hold on, when i said that omni man reminded me a bit of the Gods i meant on the fact that he is a superman from a planet that have a peaceful civilization (before saying the truth about it of course) and that's it, i never said ''woah this show is satanic'' holy shit nooo, the only close to satanic show/comic was Berserk but sadly the author died in a surgery, i dont know too much..., in the comic when omni man leaves earth you will see a trully nasty race mixing and i dont remember that the vultrimets mix with everyone, they were send to weaken planets.
And you're saying omni man having a child with a human is race mixing, well didn't the Gods did the same with humans? I dont know you cant expect something very satanic in this age, i just pointed the fact how netflix race mixed everything to dust in their version not that it's some kind of satanic show lol.''

Weassel said:
And you're saying omni man having a child with a human is race mixing, well didn't the Gods did the same with humans? I dont know you cant expect something very satanic in this age, i just pointed the fact how netflix race mixed everything to dust in their version not that it's some kind of satanic show lol.''

The Gods having children with people on Earth is quite a bit different. The people on Earth at the time whom the Gods had children with were basically Nordics. All of them.

They didn’t procreate with an inferior species, as why would they need to? They can just procreate with each other, with their own kind.

Initially the people of Earth were all Nordics who settled here from the Empire of Orion.

Less advanced proto-sentient life did exist on Earth by the time the Nordics arrived and settled, but the beings who lived here were nowhere near as evolved as a species as the Whites, Black and Asian people today, so calling them as people on the evolutionary stage they were in when the Nordics first arrived here isn’t exactly correct. They were species somewhere between the ape and the human on the evolutionary scale.

These native species were uplifted by the Nordics when they settled here and are likely to be the progenitor races of either Asian people or Black people.

However I cannot say that with certainty as I do not yet know the specifics on the true origin of the other two major races on the Earth, but I do know with certainty that the original whites of the Earth were Nordics same as the Gods, of varying levels of advancement, who settled here from the Orion Empire. That is how all Whites have genetic ties to the Nordics.

What happened is the Gods and advanced Nordics had to retreat from the Earth due to the war, leaving behind the ones that weren’t advanced enough to travel with them.

They left our progenitor Whites their knowledge and teachings as well knowledge on how to advance and reunite with the Gods. They also remained in close contact through astral communication that spiritually adept and open Whites (and other gentiles as well) could receive.

However despite their best efforts the whites that stayed on Earth degenerated over the thousands of years to the state we are in today as a race, with little of the glory, power and enlightenment of our Nordic roots present in the majority of our people these days.

The Gods never once race mixed and never procreated with inferior or other species in any way. Only with their own people.

It is more accurate to consider the Earth as a “lost” colony of the Empire of Orion, rather than a place of separate origin where the Nordics stumbled upon and found moderately advanced lifeforms which they then proceeded to procreate with for whatever reason.

Our Gods would never do such a thing.

The Gods have had a huge hand in the development of life on Earth, being responsible for the creation and advancement of many species present on the Earth today, the Black people and Asian people being among those.

It should be noted though that the Nordic Gods (or any for that matter) also never procreated with the other races, and never will (even if it could be biologically possible), for obvious reasons.

SonOfSatan666 said:
Young Faith said:

I haven't actually watched the show, but I have seen bits of it (like the hero carnage you wrote about), read some wikis and a friend of mine talked extensively about it.

First of all, Kirkman is a jew, and this says a lot already.

Secondly, they are projecting the enemy agenda on a white-like being, as Omni-man's mission was to "infiltrate the planet, make it weaker from the inside and wait for the right opportunity to conquer it". That is flaunting the enemy agenda.

Also, the Viltrum empire is nothing like the Orion empire, as they actually got stronger through years of fighting among themselves in order to keep only the strong ones.

Yea exactly! That's what I've been trying to say, the Viltrum Empire is the perfect parody/blashpemy of our Gods! And I found this attempt so fucking stupid that I burst out in laughs when I came to the end of the show, lol

VoiceofEnki said:
Weassel said:

The Gods having children with people on Earth is quite a bit different. The people on Earth at the time whom the Gods had children with were basically Nordics. All of them.

They didn’t procreate with an inferior species, as why would they need to? They can just procreate with each other, with their own kind.

Initially the people of Earth were all Nordics who settled here from the Empire of Orion.

Less advanced proto-sentient life did exist on Earth by the time the Nordics arrived and settled, but the beings who lived here were nowhere near as evolved as a species as the Whites, Black and Asian people today, so calling them as people on the evolutionary stage they were in when the Nordics first arrived here isn’t exactly correct. They were species somewhere between the ape and the human on the evolutionary scale.

These native species were uplifted by the Nordics when they settled here and are likely to be the progenitor races of either Asian people or Black people.

However I cannot say that with certainty as I do not yet know the specifics on the true origin of the other two major races on the Earth, but I do know with certainty that the original whites of the Earth were Nordics same as the Gods, of varying levels of advancement, who settled here from the Orion Empire. That is how all Whites have genetic ties to the Nordics.

What happened is the Gods and advanced Nordics had to retreat from the Earth due to the war, leaving behind the ones that weren’t advanced enough to travel with them.

They left our progenitor Whites their knowledge and teachings as well knowledge on how to advance and reunite with the Gods. They also remained in close contact through astral communication that spiritually adept and open Whites (and other gentiles as well) could receive.

However despite their best efforts the whites that stayed on Earth degenerated over the thousands of years to the state we are in today as a race, with little of the glory, power and enlightenment of our Nordic roots present in the majority of our people these days.

The Gods never once race mixed and never procreated with inferior or other species in any way. Only with their own people.

It is more accurate to consider the Earth as a “lost” colony of the Empire of Orion, rather than a place of separate origin where the Nordics stumbled upon and found moderately advanced lifeforms which they then proceeded to procreate with for whatever reason.

Our Gods would never do such a thing.

The Gods have had a huge hand in the development of life on Earth, being responsible for the creation and advancement of many species present on the Earth today, the Black people and Asian people being among those.

It should be noted though that the Nordic Gods (or any for that matter) also never procreated with the other races, and never will (even if it could be biologically possible), for obvious reasons.

If you remove the enemy race traits from the viltrumites, this show pretty much shows something true tho: why the Gods aren't interested in just straight up invading our planet. Let's say that this series portray the worst example, I don't know how to explain it better. But anyway, it's a blasphemy created by that kirkman jew and a big pile of crap and I've suggested some friends to watch it only for the memes.

Young Faith said:

Interesting.. well bezos didn’t need to release hints about the “gods”. Shouts out to him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back