Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Bone, Teeth, Joint, Ligament and Skin Health

Shannon

Someone in the astrology group asked a question about Saturn and his/her sixth house, which brought up a health concern dealing with the bones and joints.

I don't know how many of you are dealing with such problems but I'd like to make a suggestion and put out a little information that can be utilized. My response below is from the Astro group plus something additional.

"As for health, depending on the answers to your question, I'd consider doing something to protect it and keep some balance in your body. Now I am not talking about just workings- I mean in a physical sense. Saturn rules over the bones, teeth, skin and more or less the stagnation in the body as it rules restriction. It also rues over the calcium deposits in the body, for better or worse.

If I were you, dealing with the knee pain, I'd take a balanced calcium and magnesium supplement to heal and build up your calcium in your busy to strengthen your joints and the magnesium must be taken with it. Do not take calcium alone. It will end up in the joints and different places of the body causing pain and other issues such as helping to further calcifying the pineal gland. Not good. Just as a note, the mineral Selenium is a powerful protective antioxidant and according to a study done, the selenium was able to help the body release flouride stores which helped to slow down aging and help decalcify the body, including the pineal. Make sure to get a selenium form that is selenomethionine ( found naturally occuring in fish and nuts, especially brazil nuts). Selenium has other benefits to the body.

People make a mistake in just taking calcium supplements, when magnesium is one important mineral that controls and balances the calcium in your body. Magnesium is also responsible for almost 300 biochemical actions in the body so you'd benefit from it anyway. If you are a female, the magnesium will soothe and alleviate menstrual cramps. Most people are deficient in magnesium.

I'd also look into a collagen supplement from grass fed cows. The collagen will strengthen your bones, tendons, ligaments, joints, skin, hair, nails and teeth. Its a win-win situation and even if you do not have major health concerns you'd benefit, especially if you are 25 and older. Virtually all people have noticed joint pain leaving because of the collagen. The collagen also speeds up hair and nail growth, dissipated fine lines and wrinkles, cellulite and stretch marks( for all the mothers out there.)

This combined with a balanced diet works wonders. If there are some older satanists or those who have grandparents the collagen will very much benefit them. Glaucoma and cataracts can be soothed if not healed by the collagen since the eyes contain them, Vitamin A will also do the eyes well- Something to look into.

I'd also invest in a good multi vitamin and mineral for overall health due to the Saturn transit. It all depends on you. A good multivitamin and mineral will contain all of them in balanced ratios and forms to balance each other out so that there is no excess or lack of any other. For example, Copper and Zinc balance each other from getting out of hand.

Let me know if you would like some recommendations for the brand and such of these products. I take my collagen from the brand Vital Proteins.com. I get the collagen peptides form. I get my calcium and magnesium supplements from Drrons.com. Also, my multi from them as well.

Vitamin D is something a lot of people are low on, especially if there are those who are of black descent and not living in the tropics. We require more. Vitamin D is acquired through diet and more importantly, the Sun. Vitamin D is essential for balanced calcium uptake, mood and balanced functioning, the brain and bone health so consider that from a good cod live oil supplement and more time spent in the sun.

High Priestess Shannon

Another way to get things like collegen is thru bone broth. Not the stuff sold in markets like Walmart but homemade broth using real bones. its easy to make- put bones and a few veggies in a crock pot with water and let it go over six hours but not a full 24.

Another great thing is bee pollen it has everything u could ask for-some states are low in certain minerals so u must supplement those. in indiana you can get good bee pollen from eaglecreekapiary.com

We all need to try and have as good a diet as possable for a great body and in turn a great soul.

Hail Satan

Thank you for this!

I've been very curious on what are some good supplements I should take, and magnesium didn't cross my mind at all, good to know.
Especially Sellium, didn't think it also helps purge fluoride from your body like iodine does, I can't imagine how great of a combination those two would make daily.

HPS Shannon said:
People make a mistake in just taking calcium supplements, when magnesium is one important mineral that controls and balances the calcium in your body. Magnesium is also responsible for almost 300 biochemical actions in the body so you'd benefit from it anyway. If you are a female, the magnesium will soothe and alleviate menstrual cramps. Most people are deficient in magnesium.
Should calcium and magnesium be taken together at the same time? This is what I remembered from the Groups but then I recently been to the pharmacy asking for calcium-magnesium supplements and they told me they don't sell it together. They said I should never take those two minerals at the same time. Instead they advised me to buy the minerals separately and take calcium in the morning and magnesium at night. So I ever since wanted to asked about this here, and this article (which is very informative, BTW) seems to be the perfect place for this :)

ThomaSsS said:
HPS Shannon said:
Should calcium and magnesium be taken together at the same time? This is what I remembered from the Groups but then I recently been to the pharmacy asking for calcium-magnesium supplements and they told me they don't sell it together. They said I should never take those two minerals at the same time. Instead they advised me to buy the minerals separately and take calcium in the morning and magnesium at night. So I ever since wanted to asked about this here, and this article (which is very informative, BTW) seems to be the perfect place for this :)

Usually when you take a good multivitamin and mineral supplement, they already are combined and put together at certain ratios to balance each other. Many multis contain calcium and magnesium but at lower doses so the minerals won't compete.

If calcium and magnesium are put together in a supplement, I notice that the magnesium is higher. I wouldn't take calcium and magnesium at high does each because they compete in the body for absorption.

When I take multivitamins and minerals together I space them out. With the formula I have, I take 4-6 caps a day but that is because the brand I have, each capsule has smaller doses of each compound in one capsule. I take 2 capsules 2 or 3 times a day. By doing this, my body actually absorbs it better and efficiently. The body only absorbs a certain amount of some vitamins and minerals at each serving.

I do know that taking higher doses of calcium and magnesium should not be taken with iron supplements. As calcium blocks iron absorption.

It's all in the dose amount. But calcium and magnesium can be taken together at a dose smaller than 300 mg each.

You have to work this out depending on the brand you get and your needs.

Not all multivitamins are the same. Alot have fillers and other junk that just sits in the the system, like magnesium stearate. If you get a magnesium supplement, get magnesium taurate, magnesium citrate or magnesium glycinate.

I don't take a calcium supplement, my multivitamin has enough calcium. Magnesium is more important and lacking these days. So unless you have a bone issue or calcium deficiency, you should supplement with calcium. Otherwise, I think a good magnesium supplement will be enough and benefit you.

Great thread!

No idea if calcium and magnesium are detrimental when taken at the same time but I once read that too much of either especially harmful for fair skinned folks who are out in the sun - could be bullshit though.
About magnesium alone I can say that it seems good for "serenity" and skin. I also use organic pig gelatin for joints and ligament "service" since I had huge problems after a long time of training.
The mother of a friend of mine swore that high dosed hyaluronic acid has "cured" her and a friends back... this seems pretty tempting so I'll defintely give it a try.

Hey High Priestess what is your take on baldness isit something ruled by Saturn aswel

BoRn of fire said:
Hey High Priestess what is your take on baldness isit something ruled by Saturn aswel

It all depends. Hair loss can be ruled under Saturn as the symptoms and nature of it corresponds.

Losing the hair is a sign of decreased life force, hormonal imbalance, etc.

This can be fixed reversed.

I really want to use the sun to reverse it something keeps getting in the way, this balding occurred years ago from drug abuse not to give too much info out but it played major role hopefully I'll find the loophole to reverse it as there is so many other things one has to focus their energies upon as all our needs and karma are individual thanks for ur response High Priestess , Hail Satan

High priestess how would I go about fixing this an reversing it as the hair line is so far back etc would it b useful to use uruz,Saulo or surya I'm really annoyed at times about this , thank you for your previous reply

BoRn of fire said:
High priestess how would I go about fixing this an reversing it as the hair line is so far back etc would it b useful to use uruz,Saulo or surya I'm really annoyed at times about this , thank you for your previous reply

I am sorry for the late reply.

You should start on the physical to fix the balding and to increase your hair growth. You should balance your hormones too.

If you want you can email me and we can talk more about that if you do not wish to put out private information on your health. It is up to you but anyway I hope you are consistently meditating and increasing your lifeforce. Age factors in too.

How old are you?

HPS Shannon said:
BoRn of fire said:

You should start on the physical to fix the balding and to increase your hair growth. You should balance your hormones too.

If you want you can email me and we can talk more about that if you do not wish to put out private information on your health. It is up to you but anyway I hope you are consistently meditating and increasing your lifeforce. Age factors in too.

How old are you?
hey no problem thanks for the reply how do i get your email ? Very interesting as I've been trying a product called Amla oil not consistently however Iv never missed a day of meditation for more than 4 years that's I can Atleast count of so how do I email you as I do wish to speak about it as I'm sure there are factors I need to express , thanks for your reply

BoRn of fire said:
HPS Shannon said:
BoRn of fire said:

How old are you?
hey no problem thanks for the reply how do i get your email ? Very interesting as I've been trying a product called Amla oil not consistently however Iv never missed a day of meditation for more than 4 years that's I can Atleast count of so how do I email you as I do wish to speak about it as I'm sure there are factors I need to express , thanks for your reply

[email protected]

HPS Shannon said:
BoRn of fire said:

It all depends. Hair loss can be ruled under Saturn as the symptoms and nature of it corresponds.

Losing the hair is a sign of decreased life force, hormonal imbalance, etc.

This can be fixed reversed.

SO thats why!
I remeber that a while ago that i noticed that my hairs never seem to shed like they used to, even when i comb through it with my hand. Didnt think that meditation was actually the reason why, thats really cool.

HPS Shannon said:
Someone in the astrology group asked a question about Saturn and his/her sixth house, which brought up a health concern dealing with the bones and joints.

I don't know how many of you are dealing with such problems but I'd like to make a suggestion and put out a little information that can be utilized. My response below is from the Astro group plus something additional.

"As for health, depending on the answers to your question, I'd consider doing something to protect it and keep some balance in your body. Now I am not talking about just workings- I mean in a physical sense. Saturn rules over the bones, teeth, skin and more or less the stagnation in the body as it rules restriction. It also rues over the calcium deposits in the body, for better or worse.

If I were you, dealing with the knee pain, I'd take a balanced calcium and magnesium supplement to heal and build up your calcium in your busy to strengthen your joints and the magnesium must be taken with it. Do not take calcium alone. It will end up in the joints and different places of the body causing pain and other issues such as helping to further calcifying the pineal gland. Not good. Just as a note, the mineral Selenium is a powerful protective antioxidant and according to a study done, the selenium was able to help the body release flouride stores which helped to slow down aging and help decalcify the body, including the pineal. Make sure to get a selenium form that is selenomethionine ( found naturally occuring in fish and nuts, especially brazil nuts). Selenium has other benefits to the body.

I'd also look into a collagen supplement from grass fed cows. The collagen will strengthen your bones, tendons, ligaments, joints, skin, hair, nails and teeth. Its a win-win situation and even if you do not have major health concerns you'd benefit, especially if you are 25 and older. Virtually all people have noticed joint pain leaving because of the collagen. The collagen also speeds up hair and nail growth, dissipated fine lines and wrinkles, cellulite and stretch marks( for all the mothers out there.)

This combined with a balanced diet works wonders. If there are some older satanists or those who have grandparents the collagen will very much benefit them. Glaucoma and cataracts can be soothed if not healed by the collagen since the eyes contain them, Vitamin A will also do the eyes well- Something to look into.

I'd also invest in a good multi vitamin and mineral for overall health due to the Saturn transit. It all depends on you. A good multivitamin and mineral will contain all of them in balanced ratios and forms to balance each other out so that there is no excess or lack of any other. For example, Copper and Zinc balance each other from getting out of hand.

Let me know if you would like some recommendations for the brand and such of these products. I take my collagen from the brand Vital Proteins.com. I get the collagen peptides form. I get my calcium and magnesium supplements from Drrons.com. Also, my multi from them as well.

Vitamin D is something a lot of people are low on, especially if there are those who are of black descent and not living in the tropics. We require more. Vitamin D is acquired through diet and more importantly, the Sun. Vitamin D is essential for balanced calcium uptake, mood and balanced functioning, the brain and bone health so consider that from a good cod live oil supplement and more time spent in the sun.

High Priestess Shannon

HPS Shannon said:
Someone in the astrology group asked a question about Saturn and his/her sixth house, which brought up a health concern dealing with the bones and joints...............
High Priestess Shannon

If one doesnt have these problems yet then to avoid it in future, one should follow these rules:

1. Drinking water while you r sitting. Drinking water while standing causes knee pain and many other problems. Never drink water right after eating. It will stop your digestion process. Then you have problems which turn into bigger problems.

Drink water after 1 hour of eating.

2. For skin, throw all of your so called natural soaps.

Because first you use soap, then it causes skin dryness, and then you have to use face cream? C'mon? Be smart.

Use Multani clay powder instead. Available on Amazon I guess. There is soap purely made with it by Patanjali in India. Should be available on Amazon too.

If not then, use chickpea powder... Too many things. Just Google or youtube "Rajiv Dixit" Ayurveda.

3. For teeth, throw all of your toothpaste even stop using non fluoride toothpaste. It still contains sodium chloride and many other dangerous chemicals.

This is the same chemical they use for shaving creams and washing clothes powder.

Stop using a toothbrush. Why? It weakens your gum. Too much bacteria sits on a toothpaste. How?

Have you ever closely examined your toothbrush and saw that it has that yellowish and brownish and other dirt at the bottom of the bristles which you can't even clean properly. It invites alot of viruses.

Use Neem tree sticks instead.

neem-chew-sticks-05.jpg

Does anyone know how to deal with TMJ. That's what I think im going through but its definitely a persistent pain around that joint near my ears making it hard ro sleep, swallow and chew plus my bite is messed up. Now my back teeth wont meet and only one tooth will meet in the front. I sent a more in depth email to you high priestess but if anyone sees this and has experienced this pain before what did you do to get rid of it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back