Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Letter to the jews

100 Days

While not even addressing to you (jews) as "dear", or even "messrs." or any kind of title, as I am basically writing to crocks of shit (inanimated objects with no Soul, driven by a common force only), with this letter I am acknowedging the fact I still exist.

Since I have dedicated, even if I am not used to write on this forum now as my actions for Satan stay partially hidden, you (jews) persecuted me in every way you could. Together with your toilet grey aliens, and reptilian masters. I have encountered many of you in physical and astral form, while trying to tear me down.
But I still acknowledge I still exist.

No matter how many efforts, hoaxes, disturbations using programmed and enslaved Gentiles are done against me, against Us. I always found a way out, and each time I grew stronger than before.
My Spiritual Power is increasing, together with the Spiritual Power of all of us Satanists: simply, you cannot stop this. You can only disturb, like a stupid goyim in a classroom, disturbing the lesson. At a certain point, the disturbing element is usually thrown out of the door and/or punished. You should insert a small rolled paper with this note into the hole you have in your worm-eaten brain: "I will be thrown out of the door". The only uncertainity is, how many years will this require.

Did you expect Adolf Hitler to come? Possibly no. Indeed he came, and threw you all out of the door. This will happen again and again until the door is permanently locked, and you will vanish while locked in a camp, or worst. Eaten by your worm, that is eating your brain now. Please, keep living in fear of being knocked down. I do not live in fear, as I have nothing to regret or nothing to be punished for: Satan, our True God, stands for us. Fear is the worm eating your brain, you cannot escape this. This is really funny and makes me laugh from time to time, bad jewish apples, eaten by the worm. LOL.

How you dare use your "magick" (that is only 10% of True Magick, as it is parasitic magick, so with a very low value and level) to instill problems in this forum? How you dare spread hate for HP HoodedCobra, who is a High Value Individual, living with courage and heading this Satanic Unity, while acknowledging this is a dangerous task? He does not live in fear, for sure. But you do, as you are cowards and you know you have so many actions to be punished for. I recognize you are a strong people, as you are very good at sustaining your fear. So, the stronger you are, the stronger will be our Satanic material action (i.e. a new Hitler coming, or so), together with Spiritual action (ongoing now).

aleksander-kondo-300x348.jpg

Just take an old example of Albania, while under communist regime.
Who was Alexander Kondo? Son of a military commander, he was a strong Gentile weightlifter, who did not want to live in fear, so he excaped Albania and asked for asylum in a free country. A few months later he was "accidentally" killed by you. Did he live in fear? No. Simply, he has been or will be reincarnated, and fight again against you. You cannot throw us out of the door, as the classroom is ours! And now you (jews) are slowly becomig goyim. Oh! This will be even funnier for me to laugh at! Super-powerful (LOL) jews, now are becoming goyim themselves.
You have been goyim under Hitler. And you will be again, until you will be vanished. The funniest fact!

Fact is: fear-worm is eating your brain.
Fact is: glory-butterfly is flying in my, and our brains.
Just wonder, who will win at the end. Ahah.

My very worst Regards,
A Satanic Soul.

One albanian woman told me how Communism was there. She had to escape, she was pregnant, crossing the mountains. It was a horrific time for Albanians.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One albanian woman told me how Communism was there. She had to escape, she was pregnant, crossing the mountains. It was a horrific time for Albanians.

I live very close to the albanian border. My parents used to tell me that no matter what, nobody would ever get any news of what was happening in communist Albania under the regime of Enver Hoxha, even when it was more than apparent that it was akin to North Korea today. It is a shame, since Albanians naturally are a very proud people (My roots are Albanian).

r2vven said:
My parents used to tell me that no matter what, nobody would ever get any news of what was happening in communist Albania under the regime of Enver Hoxha, even when it was more than apparent that it was akin to North Korea today.

I have seen how subdued people in Albania were convinced communism was "good" because oppressed people cooperated to help each other, while now they do not feel this bond anymore due to competition. Misery can create a false feeling of brotherhood in the oppressed mass, leading to easier enslavement: they felt "good" under enemy communism. But Gentile Soul can trigger a reaction to this false feeling, and push the oppressed to rebel even without his/her knowledge. This is what I perceived talking to people who lived under communism, they were confused.

It is unimaginable even today what those bolshewik bastards done to our gentile nation, not bothered if the person is a man, woman or a child. They were torturing and killing everyone. I do not want to ´open these wounds´, its hard to talk about it, millions of people life was completely destroyed.

Your letter is great, you put everything well in it.
Filthy jews are nothing more as a coward trash race, but unfortunately with huge amount of wealth, what will be taken away from them hopefully soon and we will see them become hunted, then vanished from planet earth and from all galaxies if they exists somewhere in some kind of different form.

HAIL SATAN!

DragonFire11 said:
It is unimaginable even today what those bolshewik bastards done to our gentile nation, not bothered if the person is a man, woman or a child. They were torturing and killing everyone. I do not want to ´open these wounds´, its hard to talk about it, millions of people life was completely destroyed.

Your letter is great, you put everything well in it.
Filthy jews are nothing more as a coward trash race, but unfortunately with huge amount of wealth, what will be taken away from them hopefully soon and we will see them become hunted, then vanished from planet earth and from all galaxies if they exists somewhere in some kind of different form.

HAIL SATAN!

Speaking of war, it makes no sense to spare the women and children of the enemy because it is the same genetics. Men are not pigs to be sent to slaughter or expendable robots.

Men are children of a people like women and they protect and fight for their people. If one people attacks another people, the whole people in question is fully responsible.

Then it depends on what you are doing, in some cases you can reconcile, in others you cannot go back. In the case of the jews, they cannot go back because they have done many crimes and injustices against the Gentiles.

100 Days said:
While not even addressing to you (jews) as "dear", or even "messrs." or any kind of title, as I am basically writing to crocks of shit (inanimated objects with no Soul, driven by a common force only), with this letter I am acknowedging the fact I still exist.

Since I have dedicated, even if I am not used to write on this forum now as my actions for Satan stay partially hidden, you (jews) persecuted me in every way you could. Together with your toilet grey aliens, and reptilian masters. I have encountered many of you in physical and astral form, while trying to tear me down.

No matter how many efforts, hoaxes, disturbations using programmed and enslaved Gentiles are done against me, against Us. I always found a way out, and each time I grew stronger than before.
My Spiritual Power is increasing, together with the Spiritual Power of all of us Satanists: simply, you cannot stop this. You can only disturb, like a stupid goyim in a classroom, disturbing the lesson. At a certain point, the disturbing element is usually thrown out of the door and/or punished. You should insert a small rolled paper with this note into the hole you have in your worm-eaten brain: "I will be thrown out of the door". The only uncertainity is, how many years will this require.

Did you expect Adolf Hitler to come? Possibly no. Indeed he came, and threw you all out of the door. This will happen again and again until the door is permanently locked, and you will vanish while locked in a camp, or worst. Eaten by your worm, that is eating your brain now. Please, keep living in fear of being knocked down. I do not live in fear, as I have nothing to regret or nothing to be punished for: Satan, our True God, stands for us. Fear is the worm eating your brain, you cannot escape this. This is really funny and makes me laugh from time to time, bad jewish apples, eaten by the worm. LOL.

How you dare use your "magick" (that is only 10% of True Magick, as it is parasitic magick, so with a very low value and level) to instill problems in this forum? How you dare spread hate for HP HoodedCobra, who is a High Value Individual, living with courage and heading this Satanic Unity, while acknowledging this is a dangerous task? He does not live in fear, for sure. But you do, as you are cowards and you know you have so many actions to be punished for. I recognize you are a strong people, as you are very good at sustaining your fear. So, the stronger you are, the stronger will be our Satanic material action (i.e. a new Hitler coming, or so), together with Spiritual action (ongoing now).

Who was Alexander Kondo? Son of a military commander, he was a strong Gentile weightlifter, who did not want to live in fear, so he excaped Albania and asked for asylum in a free country. A few months later he was "accidentally" killed by you. Did he live in fear? No. Simply, he has been or will be reincarnated, and fight again against you. You cannot throw us out of the door, as the classroom is ours! And now you (jews) are slowly becomig goyim. Oh! This will be even funnier for me to laugh at! Super-powerful (LOL) jews, now are becoming goyim themselves.
You have been goyim under Hitler. And you will be again, until you will be vanished. The funniest fact!

My very worst Regards,
A Satanic Soul.
If you want to refer to reptilians, don't call them "reptilians masters" but call them reptards.
As for the jews, they are just cannon fodder that also disgusts their creators, however I fully agree with your speech.
HAIL SATAN!

FuckYu_666 said:
100 Days said:

My very worst Regards,
A Satanic Soul.
If you want to refer to reptilians, don't call them "reptilians masters" but call them reptards.
As for the jews, they are just cannon fodder that also disgusts their creators, however I fully agree with your speech.
HAIL SATAN!

Reptards :lol:
And the greys?

100 Days said:
r2vven said:
My parents used to tell me that no matter what, nobody would ever get any news of what was happening in communist Albania under the regime of Enver Hoxha, even when it was more than apparent that it was akin to North Korea today.

I have seen how subdued people in Albania were convinced communism was "good" because oppressed people cooperated to help each other, while now they do not feel this bond anymore due to competition. Misery can create a false feeling of brotherhood in the oppressed mass, leading to easier enslavement: they felt "good" under enemy communism. But Gentile Soul can trigger a reaction to this false feeling, and push the oppressed to rebel even without his/her knowledge. This is what I perceived talking to people who lived under communism, they were confused.

We need to cooperate and help each other if need be and form bonds in good times too not just the bad. This is human nature so many people are left out of almost everything and basically on their own with the brutalist ideas of capitalism. While some personality types can survive and seem to enjoy this it's still not the best for most people. Aquarius the sign itself represents a mix between the collective (society and human kind) and the individual (freedom rebellion autonomy) it says both are needed. If you go to either side too much you have a mess while only some people may benefit from it. On one side the Collective you have a completely enslaved populace with no individuality at all if you go to far. On the other side if you go too far to individualism you have a fragmented society where most people don't know how to make friends and no one cares about anyone else (Natural Selection) it's every man and woman for themselves it leaves to most people feeling life is purposeless may lead to people begging for total collectivism eventually as a reaction to this (communism)

The western idea of completely autonomous independent individual is the opposite of human nature and leaves many older souls confused.

Order and structure is not the opposite of individualism and freedom both can coexist. Saturn and Uranus.

FuckYu_666 said:
100 Days said:

My very worst Regards,
A Satanic Soul.
HAIL SATAN!

What should your username mean?

Master said:
FuckYu_666 said:
100 Days said:

My very worst Regards,
A Satanic Soul.
HAIL SATAN!

When I created the account I didn't think about it, I used the name I used in another site, if there is a way to change it, tell me.

FuckYu_666 said:
Master said:
FuckYu_666 said:
HAIL SATAN!

When I created the account I didn't think about it, I used the name I used in another site, if there is a way to change it, tell me.

You cannot change your username but you can create a new profile. If you want to create a new profile, make sure you do it right so you never change it again.

100 Days said:

My very worst Regards,
A Satanic Soul.
Well written!
Thank You!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back