Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

help

imsouglysatanhelpme

how I can meditate without breathing exercise, when i try to hold my breath I get tense or screw up the counting. I tried many times but I can't meditate with holding my breath and counting like I can't really get my mind calm. is there any possible way that I can use.

Don't stress mate. Breathing exercises are only one type of meditation. And there are other meditations you can practice instead.

Breathing exercises are to be done in moderation and never forced. There is a warning to take it easy on the breathing meditations because you're working with your nervous system.

Void meditation is a good one.

And daily aura cleaning and returning of curses is another that are a daily must.

Then there is the foundation meditation where you breathe in energy. But you must direct that energy to do something otherwise it just goes to waste. Like to clean and empower your aura.

And then you have chakras you can visualise in alignment and pointing in the correct directions. And breathe energy into them lighting them up in their respective colours.

Another one is imagining your chakras spinning. They're pyramid shaped and spin counter clockwise looking at it from the base, the flat end.

I actually don't do breathing exercises or practice trance. One day I will get round to it but time and energy with busy work schedule means I do the above meditations but in an awake conscious state.

Meditation cannot be forced but is done in a focused and relaxed state. You seemed to be straining to do the breathing exercises. Meditation is not stressed but is carried out calmly and relaxedly.

Don't force breathing exercises, like really don't, they can cause problems if you do.
Breathing has to be relaxed and mindful. Ideally, when your doing breathing exercises you're in a state of void (void meditation). If it feels negative in any way, STOP and try another time, remembering to relax, to be in void meditation and to do LITTLE(you do little by little and increase when you're confident about it).

Personal Growth said:
Don't stress mate. Breathing exercises are only one type of meditation. And there are other meditations you can practice instead.

Breathing exercises are to be done in moderation and never forced. There is a warning to take it easy on the breathing meditations because you're working with your nervous system.

And daily aura cleaning and returning of curses is another that are a daily must.

Then there is the foundation meditation where you breathe in energy. But you must direct that energy to do something otherwise it just goes to waste. Like to clean and empower your aura.

And then you have chakras you can visualise in alignment and pointing in the correct directions. And breathe energy into them lighting them up in their respective colours.

Another one is imagining your chakras spinning. They're pyramid shaped and spin counter clockwise looking at it from the base, the flat end.

I actually don't do breathing exercises or practice trance. One day I will get round to it but time and energy with busy work schedule means I do the above meditations but in an awake conscious state.

Meditation cannot be forced but is done in a focused and relaxed state. You seemed to be straining to do the breathing exercises. Meditation is not stressed but is carried out calmly and relaxedly.
Five minutes a day for breathing exercises, is that too much? It does not have to be more than that. You can do chakra specific breathing exercise, or something else what you would like to try or learn more. It does not have to be more than this, because when done every day you get the ball rolling and to keep it rolling, just push it gently.

Same with trance practice. You can do it as you void meditate. Lie down and void meditate. Relax your body completely, but remain conscious. Silence the male side of the brain, and activate the female side. Trance follows. When you get better at this you can do heavier trances, faster.

You posted about your neighbours hearing about your acitivities. These activities make no sound, and are basis for occult powers.

Henu the Great said:
Personal Growth said:

Five minutes a day for breathing exercises, is that too much? It does not have to be more than that. You can do chakra specific breathing exercise, or something else what you would like to try or learn more. It does not have to be more than this, because when done every day you get the ball rolling and to keep it rolling, just push it gently.

Same with trance practice. You can do it as you void meditate. Lie down and void meditate. Relax your body completely, but remain conscious. Silence the male side of the brain, and activate the female side. Trance follows. When you get better at this you can do heavier trances, faster.

You posted about your neighbours hearing about your acitivities. These activities make no sound, and are basis for occult powers.

Having a look I see that it's stated that breathing exercises are something that needs to be done daily.

True it only takes a few minutes to put your attention on a specific meditation. And I do use a timer for five minute intervals.

Say I breathe energy into each chakra for five minutes. There's seven main chakras. That's thirty five minutes just on that exercise. I like to do them all so they should be balanced. Don't know if five minutes to cycle between breathing into all of the chakras is enough?

I gave up on breathing exercises because of blocked sinuses. Couldn't do alternate nostril breathing because either or of the nostrils was always blocked.

And I also found difficulty in holding, counting and holding the breath. I didn't want to force it so just capitulated on the breathing exercises.

I think the problem is time. I'm trying to get these things done quickly but you need to get calm and relaxed. Breathing meditations are not all intellectual but you need to slow down, relax and feel it.

Honestly when you think about it, it's a treat for yourself. You're pampering yourself, doing a good health giving exercise.

My problem is not having much time. And I'm seeing my relaxation as looking at the covid conspiracy exposing videos. And I'm seeing the RTRs as my daily routine. And meditation as a chore. Damn. Looks like I just won't have any time to look at those covid exposing videos if I'm going to do what's important namely meditate properly.

It's balance that I'm striving for. I'd like to get some other stimulation into my brain. But with little time aside between work and my commute. All I would have time to do is the RTR's and meditation without anything else.

It's been a struggle but it's the most worthy one and I keep working at it.

Yes it's all a practice and you get better as you go along. I think trance training needs more than five minutes to do. Like fifteen to twenty minutes. Or do you think trance can be practiced in five minute intervals?

today i tried to go trance state, it was a weird experience only thing I can see was mist I'm i doing right. i fell so weird right now.

newsatanist said:
today i tried to go trance state, it was a weird experience only thing I can see was mist I'm i doing right. i fell so weird right now.

Congratulations, it appears you entered your first trance. Keep on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
newsatanist said:

Congratulations, it appears you entered your first trance. Keep on.
wait it was a trance? i could still fell my body tho.

Meteor said:
newsatanist said:
sometimes i also lost counting how i can fix that.

You can use your hands to count up to 36. You can count up to 5 with your left hand, then go back to 0 and add one to the count on the right hand. Then count on the left hand again until you reach 5 again. Each finger on the right hand then represents 6 counts.
Some examples:
4 on left hand + 1 on right hand = 10
0 on left hand + 3 on right hand = 18
5 on left hand + 5 on right hand = 35
If you're at 35, just do one more and that's 36. If you just want to do 18 then you only need to reach 3 on the right hand (3×6 = 18).

I hope that helps!
You can count more by hands, actually. By using finger pads. Never done it myself, but I read someone posting about it.

Each finger has threepads. So one hand would make 12pads. 12x12 goes all the way up to 144.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54417&p=240535&hilit=finger+pads#p240535 - A topic by VoiceofEnki

I had to actually search for this, because it's more elaborate post. He mentions three pads, but I figured 4 could work just as fine. In that case maximum would be 256. Depends on hands and preference, I suppose.

For me, mala beads is the tool of choice.

Meteor said:
newsatanist said:
sometimes i also lost counting how i can fix that.

You can use your hands to count up to 36. You can count up to 5 with your left hand, then go back to 0 and add one to the count on the right hand. Then count on the left hand again until you reach 5 again. Each finger on the right hand then represents 6 counts.
Some examples:
4 on left hand + 1 on right hand = 10
0 on left hand + 3 on right hand = 18
5 on left hand + 5 on right hand = 35
If you're at 35, just do one more and that's 36. If you just want to do 18 then you only need to reach 3 on the right hand (3×6 = 18).

I hope that helps!
wait why i should count to 36
i just count 2 and inhale, hold, exhale

Personal Growth said:
Having a look I see that it's stated that breathing exercises are something that needs to be done daily.

True it only takes a few minutes to put your attention on a specific meditation. And I do use a timer for five minute intervals.

Say I breathe energy into each chakra for five minutes. There's seven main chakras. That's thirty five minutes just on that exercise. I like to do them all so they should be balanced. Don't know if five minutes to cycle between breathing into all of the chakras is enough?
You don't have to do breathing exercise for all chakras specifically per one day. Just as you don't have to do full chakra meditation every day, but doing chakra of the day is ok. Moon breathing for Mondays, and so on, for example. Besides doing yoga will help to balance anyway so it's not a big deal to exeperiment with pranyama as you wish. Especially when starting out and doing small amounts it's incredibly hard to get imbalanced, unless you happen to be imbalanced to begin with. Again, yoga helps with this.

I gave up on breathing exercises because of blocked sinuses. Couldn't do alternate nostril breathing because either or of the nostrils was always blocked.

Something to consider is the quality of indoor air. Ventilation helps with this, in most cases. If you neighbours smoke comes in I would advise moving. I had to just recently, partly because of that reason. It fucking sucked...

Blockage in 3rd eye is connected to blocked sinuses as well. It is very situational though, so it might not be the case here.

KY BSES and expecially the Sat Kriya will blast open blocked sinuses.

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20Basic%20Spinal%20Energy%20Series%20fp.htm

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20to%20Channel%20Energy%20up%20the%20Spine.htm

Sat Kriya alone would only take a few minutes, plus the savasana at the end. The fastest way to do it is in only 8 minutes (3min kriya plus 5min savasana), and by the end of it you should have open sinuses, given that you do it properly, meaning that you pump navel in strong rhythm. It is usually recommended to lie in savasana for 15 minutes, but I think anything from 5-15 mins is acceptable, expecially when tight schedules are considered.

And I also found difficulty in holding, counting and holding the breath. I didn't want to force it so just capitulated on the breathing exercises.

I think the problem is time. I'm trying to get these things done quickly but you need to get calm and relaxed. Breathing meditations are not all intellectual but you need to slow down, relax and feel it.

Honestly when you think about it, it's a treat for yourself. You're pampering yourself, doing a good health giving exercise.

My problem is not having much time. And I'm seeing my relaxation as looking at the covid conspiracy exposing videos. And I'm seeing the RTRs as my daily routine. And meditation as a chore. Damn. Looks like I just won't have any time to look at those covid exposing videos if I'm going to do what's important namely meditate properly.

It's balance that I'm striving for. I'd like to get some other stimulation into my brain. But with little time aside between work and my commute. All I would have time to do is the RTR's and meditation without anything else.

It's been a struggle but it's the most worthy one and I keep working at it.

Yes it's all a practice and you get better as you go along. I think trance training needs more than five minutes to do. Like fifteen to twenty minutes. Or do you think trance can be practiced in five minute intervals?
Everyone starts at some point. Utter beginner will have to start at the very lowest of position, but these things can be done by anyone who does not suffer from some sort of impending medical condition. If the recommended holding period for beginner is 4 counts, then lower that by 2 and start at that. Get used to the rhythm of breathing, and learn. Take your time to learn, baby steps, as they say. It's better than not learning at all.

If you use 30 minutes of the day to watch Youtube, then cut it in half and use the other half in pranyama, for example. If you commute by public transport, you can do humming breath in there. Just to give you some ideas. Technically, you can do humming breathing while you drive aswell... Altough don't do it yourself just yet.

Breathing exercises also help you to slow down and be in the moment, along with void meditation.

As for the trance. You don't have to spend much time on it. Baby steps, like I said earlier. The most important part is to learn to get into trance first, not staying there. That does not take much time per session. First you got to tune into the moment, and silence the mind. 5-10 minutes is ok, and certainly better than nothing.

Well, that's it for now. I hope you gained something from this.

Meteor said:
Since this person seems to be a beginner, I figured I should recommend a way that doesn't go too high and doesn't require any tools.

Of course, the methods you mentioned are fine too; although I personally find it slightly uncomfortable and distracting to go down even to the fingerpads. So if I want to count to 111 for example, I prefer to do 36 three times and then 3 extra. Perhaps with more practice, the 12×12 method would be fine though. I just find 6×6 to be a bit simpler.

Beads are excellent too. I made one myself out of silver to use for a working, but if it's just to keep count then any material will do.
Yes, that's fine.

Personally I don't even like to use finger pads or similiar style, but rather beads for counting. Ever since I begun, so I think this comes partly down to personal preference as well. I just got reminded of this so I though I might as well link it.

Silver beads, huh? That's pretty cool!

Meteor said:
I wonder if it was a bit decadent to use a silver chain and silver beads, but I figured it would be a fitting material since I'm using it for things involving Lunar energies, which I associate with silver. From the start it felt like there was a nice chilly energy that came from the material, but now after using it so much it looks as though the beads are glowing astrally and holding it feels very calming in a way. Maybe that would happen with any material though; I doubt it was really "necessary" to make it out of silver for any reason. But it still feels like a nice luxury and it was definitely worth the money buying the materials and time assembling it.
No, it is not decadent by any means. You do it the way you see best fit, and imo silver seems nice. I have considered making one from wooden material, but I already have mala beads so I guess I'm just satisfied enough about it not to look up supplies.

Different materials definitely have their own vibes, and store energy in their own way. I think plastic makes an exeption here in regards when we talk about storing energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back