Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Xtianity is an energy it is not a belief system: This is a war of awareness

darkmonkey666

Something some people either may not know or a new way of thinking about it that is the truth. The enemy program of Xtianity (Christianity) is an energy and mind state. It is a level of awareness that some people are still locked in not a belief system. It is a virus that is super imposed over our reality.

It is made up of various levels of energy. It can only effect the host who is down in some way or feels bad about the self. It is like spiritual AIDS it ravages and eventually kills the soul. There are certain levels of Xtianity a strong soul will not reach the advanced stages of this disease. One where the entire person is wiped out and replaced completly with something alien. They have become a channel of the Jewish godform (JHVH) on earth.

You can go into the levels of indoctrination and the beliefs and all that but they do not exist without the energy. It is an intricate spell that encompasses all areas of life for it's victims. The spell starts with owning or being around a bible (if at all possible get a physical copy of this out of your home and away from you as much as possible you don't need it if you have a need to look up anything in it ever for any reason you can do so online) or being around an xtian or being prayed for. Azorm owned a bible and had one around her to look up stuff she told me at one point but she believed she was protected and doing it to help understand the curses. I believe this is part of what sent her away from JOS beliefs.

Once a victim is hooked into this energy is when the indoctrination starts. It is only then. A sane healthy mind will resist all aspects of this naturally. In order to be an xtian the vibration or level of awareness has to be lowered and the defenses.

With the program of Xtianity the goal is to become closer and closer to God as time goes on. This basically entails the soul being wiped out more and more and the energy being replaced by the virus. Being wiped out. This is a program of damnation.

Revelation 3:20 KJV
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me
"

Evil_face_jesus.jpg

This is a quote I remember from an atheist podcast (when I was trying to use those to deprogram back in the day)
When Jesus was crucified on that cross the hopes dreams lives and potentials of billions were crucified along with him.

This is actually really deep if you think about it and true. Also true is this is more an energy and alterration of the gentile soul than a belief system. It is built on fear shame and guilt and hatred of the self.

The end result is the hell that the xtians speak of that was created by the reptilians
https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hell.html till they decide to reincarnate you to feed more off of you.
Or being assimilated into a giant cube on the astral called heaven and have your soul used as a battery for evil aliens. Or if your lucky and don't go into the light just being lost and abandon on the astral till you naturally reincarnate or dissapate and being in a fearful state for what could be years.

Satan provides a way out. This energy accompanies a lot of fear of the unknown and hang ups and energy blocks. The more one enters the door of Xtianity the worse it gets.

This war it is a war of awareness and energy more so than ideology. If a person is overtaken by Satanic energy they will naturally be drawn to us. If they are overtaken by xtian energy they will be drawn to xtian things. Xtianity is something that is never a free choice always pushed like a virus repeated over and over till the victim falls for it.

Do not underestimate the power of the enemy. Even if your above the xtian lie you can still be drawn in by other things by it or slowly confused So best to always be on guard and not have xtian energies around you without cleansing. If you live in an xtian home or around xtians you will benefit from doing this ritual sometimes and then cleansing.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RabbiChrist.html
This will get some of the energy away from you or lessen it's impact.

About 10 years ago, I remember one of my first meditative experiences, was that I found this very "Charged" bible, from a monastery. That wasn't the stuff that just lays around, nor a regularly random book.

This particular bible, did indeed feel like an antenna of energy, and anything but as a regular "book". It was a chanted monastery bible, not the thing you find at hotels or random bookstores, however.

Upon touching it to remove it from the house, I really felt this "energy". If one was weak, it would definitely affect them.

Now, years later, we have destroyed the enemy thoughforms so much, that this is hardly even there, but still, it does exist, and will probably increase like a festering virus if not permanently annihilated.

If one lives on their own, having this book, should be by the toilet in the bathroom, if one owns any at all for whatever reason. And even in the bathroom, it may have negative energy inside the bathroom. Now this was partly a joke. Regardless, it could still be the case, as some bibles are "charged".

The best way to be immune to this, is to delve closer to Satanism, and to deprogram from these odious programs. Advanced Satanists of many years, will not feel anything of this nor have any of these "thoughts".

Having thoughts like this could indicate the mind is still somehow open, which can be fixed with hypnosis, or simply by advancing in meditation and therefore deprogramming one's mind. The less one has invested or had this drummed into their head, the more free the mind will be for all their life.

Yet, the mind is so powerful, it can remove this virus fairly easily if one meditates and does proper deprogramming. Information and KNOWLEDGE also plays a major role. Without knowledge, one will be deceived.

In regards to the psychic nuisance, one must defend themselves from this as with anything else. The aura of protection will do wonders here, especially after being done for a long time.

Islam is the same, and one should do the same for this too.

Same thing applies as does to the bible (but to a lesser extent so far as energy) to depictions of angels, crosses, new age books on angels, xtian books, Islamic books, symbols related to xtianity, cards that have a Bible verse in them, xtian hymnals or worship music, depictions of greys or reptilians or Jews, Communist books such as the Communist manifesto, hammer and sickle flags or depictions, depictions of Communist leaders, angelite stones, virgin Mary statues or statues of saints, Israeli flags, depictions of Democrat leaders, the Quran, Islamic books, depictions of Islamic leaders, the book of Mormon, Islamic State flags, non canonized books of scripture, Artwork depicting angels saints or Jesus, etc and anything not listed related to the enemy.

Any such stuff should be removed from the home if possible or destroyed. I do so whenever I find anything related to the enemy in my house

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
About 10 years ago, I remember one of my first meditative experiences, was that I found this very "Charged" bible, from a monastery. That wasn't the stuff that just lays around, nor a regularly random book.

This particular bible, did indeed feel like an antenna of energy, and anything but as a regular "book". It was a chanted monastery bible, not the thing you find at hotels or random bookstores, however.

Upon touching it to remove it from the house, I really felt this "energy". If one was weak, it would definitely affect them.

Now, years later, we have destroyed the enemy thoughforms so much, that this is hardly even there, but still, it does exist, and will probably increase like a festering virus if not permanently annihilated.

If one lives on their own, having this book, should be by the toilet in the bathroom, if one owns any at all for whatever reason. And even in the bathroom, it may have negative energy inside the bathroom. Now this was partly a joke. Regardless, it could still be the case, as some bibles are "charged".

The best way to be immune to this, is to delve closer to Satanism, and to deprogram from these odious programs. Advanced Satanists of many years, will not feel anything of this nor have any of these "thoughts".

Having thoughts like this could indicate the mind is still somehow open, which can be fixed with hypnosis, or simply by advancing in meditation and therefore deprogramming one's mind. The less one has invested or had this drummed into their head, the more free the mind will be for all their life.

Yet, the mind is so powerful, it can remove this virus fairly easily if one meditates and does proper deprogramming. Information and KNOWLEDGE also plays a major role. Without knowledge, one will be deceived.

In regards to the psychic nuisance, one must defend themselves from this as with anything else. The aura of protection will do wonders here, especially after being done for a long time.

Islam is the same, and one should do the same for this too.
I have felt extremely nauseous and out of breath near churches and mosques for this reason. The disgusting energy is compressed there.

slyscorpion said:
Something some people either may not know or a new way of thinking about it that is the truth. The enemy program of Xtianity (Christianity) is an energy and mind state. It is a level of awareness that some people are still locked in not a belief system. It is a virus that is super imposed over our reality.

It is made up of various levels of energy. It can only effect the host who is down in some way or feels bad about the self. It is like spiritual AIDS it ravages and eventually kills the soul. There are certain levels of Xtianity a strong soul will not reach the advanced stages of this disease. One where the entire person is wiped out and replaced completly with something alien. They have become a channel of the Jewish godform (JHVH) on earth.

You can go into the levels of indoctrination and the beliefs and all that but they do not exist without the energy. It is an intricate spell that encompasses all areas of life for it's victims. The spell starts with owning or being around a bible (if at all possible get a physical copy of this out of your home and away from you as much as possible you don't need it if you have a need to look up anything in it ever for any reason you can do so online) or being around an xtian or being prayed for. Azorm owned a bible and had one around her to look up stuff she told me at one point but she believed she was protected and doing it to help understand the curses. I believe this is part of what sent her away from JOS beliefs.

Once a victim is hooked into this energy is when the indoctrination starts. It is only then. A sane healthy mind will resist all aspects of this naturally. In order to be an xtian the vibration or level of awareness has to be lowered and the defenses.

With the program of Xtianity the goal is to become closer and closer to God as time goes on. This basically entails the soul being wiped out more and more and the energy being replaced by the virus. Being wiped out. This is a program of damnation.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me
"

Evil_face_jesus.jpg

This is a quote I remember from an atheist podcast (when I was trying to use those to deprogram back in the day)
When Jesus was crucified on that cross the hopes dreams lives and potentials of billions were crucified along with him.

This is actually really deep if you think about it and true. Also true is this is more an energy and alterration of the gentile soul than a belief system. It is built on fear shame and guilt and hatred of the self.

The end result is the hell that the xtians speak of that was created by the reptilians
https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hell.html till they decide to reincarnate you to feed more off of you.
Or being assimilated into a giant cube on the astral called heaven and have your soul used as a battery for evil aliens. Or if your lucky and don't go into the light just being lost and abandon on the astral till you naturally reincarnate or dissapate and being in a fearful state for what could be years.

Satan provides a way out. This energy accompanies a lot of fear of the unknown and hang ups and energy blocks. The more one enters the door of Xtianity the worse it gets.

This war it is a war of awareness and energy more so than ideology. If a person is overtaken by Satanic energy they will naturally be drawn to us. If they are overtaken by xtian energy they will be drawn to xtian things. Xtianity is something that is never a free choice always pushed like a virus repeated over and over till the victim falls for it.

Do not underestimate the power of the enemy. Even if your above the xtian lie you can still be drawn in by other things by it or slowly confused So best to always be on guard and not have xtian energies around you without cleansing. If you live in an xtian home or around xtians you will benefit from doing this ritual sometimes and then cleansing.
I recently cleaned the house from the xian books and I filled 1 and a half times a box 50 × 25cm approximately, there was a book for every aspect of the human being and I also found a koran (wtf, I didn't even have muslim relatives ).
Those books were from a relative of mine who no longer lives in my house and therefore I sent them to his mother's house (for my part I would have thrown them away with joy), this is because they were his and not mine, but I enjoyed destroying the stone statuettes of angels and other shit.
After the "disinfestation" process the atmosphere of the house was lighter and more pleasant, so I confirm the existence of the negative influence of the xian objects.
A curiosity, did you know that it is not a good idea to burn xian objects, due to the fact that they made them with plasticone and similar stuff (they probably did it on purpose).

FuckYu_666 said:
slyscorpion said:

"

Evil_face_jesus.jpg

I recently cleaned the house from the xian books and I filled 1 and a half times a box 50 × 25cm approximately, there was a book for every aspect of the human being and I also found a koran (wtf, I didn't even have muslim relatives ).
Those books were from a relative of mine who no longer lives in my house and therefore I sent them to his mother's house (for my part I would have thrown them away with joy), this is because they were his and not mine, but I enjoyed destroying the stone statuettes of angels and other shit.
After the "disinfestation" process the atmosphere of the house was lighter and more pleasant, so I confirm the existence of the negative influence of the xian objects.
A curiosity, did you know that it is not a good idea to burn xian objects, due to the fact that they made them with plasticone and similar stuff (they probably did it on purpose).

No I did not know that. But yeah that's partly why I made that list (and of course added a few things in there for humor since no SS would have them most likely 🤣) it's best to think thoroughly about this was my point get rid of anything you can. Of course if it's part of something really important to you like for example memorabilia from someone passed away or something important to you think about how it can be changed to just remove or alter the enemy part or hide it in a drawer or under a black cloth.

slyscorpion said:
Same thing applies as does to the bible (but to a lesser extent so far as energy) to depictions of angels, crosses, new age books on angels, xtian books, Islamic books, symbols related to xtianity, cards that have a Bible verse in them, xtian hymnals or worship music, depictions of greys or reptilians or Jews, Communist books such as the Communist manifesto, hammer and sickle flags or depictions, depictions of Communist leaders, angelite stones, virgin Mary statues or statues of saints, Israeli flags, depictions of Democrat leaders, the Quran, Islamic books, depictions of Islamic leaders, the book of Mormon, Islamic State flags, non canonized books of scripture, Artwork depicting angels saints or Jesus, etc and anything not listed related to the enemy.

Any such stuff should be removed from the home if possible or destroyed. I do so whenever I find anything related to the enemy in my house

thats quite disturbing if all those items carry EVIL ENERGY in them so even if you draw a star of david it would give off evil energy or drawing any other abrafuck thing also would the same apply to buddhist jainist etc books and items?

I am not so sure everything is a big deal but some things are. I am just listing off everything that has possiblity for that type of energy. Big deal things are obviously a Quran or Bible or Statue of Jewsus also probably an Israeli flag or a Torah Talmud etc

I would also like to add to big deal from personal experience Angelite stone. A lot of New age stuff has this in it whether people realize it or not. It has a vibration that somehow attunes one to the enemy and can cause spiritual harassment keeping it around cause it attracts enemy beings. I had someone leave one of these under my chair in the living room one time to try and attract angels to me. I did not realize that until I cleaned under it. I am serious I did notice attacks more often till I found it and got rid of it.

(I am assuming with some of these items if you have them around your house your not really in a place you have control over and can easily get rid of them)

Less big deal would be cards with Bible verses on them an magazine written by xtians a picture of a saint etc. These things possibly have that energy but it's not really strong and doesn't lose a threat.

The stuff your talking about is probably not a huge deal. It may have a little of this energy but not overly bad. I also never thought the energy from Buddhism or Jainism was directly enemy in the way the Abrahamic stuff is. It was created by the enemy but it doesn't really worship Hebrew stuff or tie energy into it. So I would not be worried about it at all if you have those symbols on something.

Star of David also can be the diagram for the heart chakra or star of Vishnu if altered a little or put in a different context.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
slyscorpion said:

thats quite disturbing if all those items carry EVIL ENERGY in them so even if you draw a star of david it would give off evil energy or drawing any other abrafuck thing also would the same apply to buddhist jainist etc books and items?

Don't forget that the "Star of David" was originally pagan. They stole it from us. I wouldn't worry about that personally.

I have destroyed:
From My home:
One full Bible
One New testament
One angel statue
Baptism candle (pastor given it Me when My parents pressured Me for baptism when I was kid)
From My Grandfather house:
One full Bible
One Christian propaganda information leaflet

In My Grandfather house is one statue of young Lenin and somewhere is on Soviet Estonia flag. Probably it is good to destroy them too in the future. And here is also some Ellen G. White book and other Adventist propaganda what missionaries give.

Kurat said:
I have destroyed:
From My home:
One full Bible
One New testament
One angel statue
Baptism candle (pastor given it Me when My parents pressured Me for baptism when I was kid)
From My Grandfather house:
One full Bible
One Christian propaganda information leaflet

In My Grandfather house is one statue of young Lenin and somewhere is on Soviet Estonia flag. Probably it is good to destroy them too in the future. And here is also some Ellen G. White book and other Adventist propaganda what missionaries give.
I discovered that there were actually two Bibles in My Grandfather's house. Today I throw out second Bible. I didn't know that there is second Bible but Satan pointed out it for Me in My dreams.

Unfortunately, since I still live with my parents, who are devout xtians, I cannot get rid of this xtian garbage. But, my GD helped me a lot, protecting me from this evil energy, and even taught me a way to strengthen my AOP (I even shared this way on the Portuguese forum). And I even had an experience where after my dedication, when I was forced to go to church with a bible, as soon as I touched it, I felt an extremely heavy energy. Fortunately it didn't affect me much, but because I live in such an infested environment, I do aura cleansing and AOP 5x a day (Instructions from my GD as well). So this may vary from person to person, but in the xtian environment I live in, as I cannot avoid it for now, I still feel the evil energy, but at the same time I feel that my AOP repels the negative energy and my GD also helps me a lot with that, honestly, I believe I am only alive and well today thanks to God Satan and my GD.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back