Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Everyone does it , but we can't ?

Arno Dorian

The writings in jos seem to be kidding me . It is said on jos.org that we can talk to demons using pendulum and ouija even if we are not advanced, but there are some in the forum who write that I can get the right answer after working on our astral senses for long time . I've seen people who don't even meditate except jos successfully use the pendulum and ouija. (they don't clean the properly). but jos members tell it like it's the hardest job in the world. Why ?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The pendulum is extremely difficult, and it often gives wrong answers. Many people are not able to use the pendulum correctly.

It would be better for you to open your chakras, open the points for clairvoyance and clairaudience, and you can also use Laguz and Dagaz runes to increase intuition and psychic senses. These things will make it easy for you to feel and understand signs and communications. This is the easiest way for most people.

The ouija board in my opinion is pretty much nonsense. I never got it to work on my own when I had one (that was later stolen from me and burned and placed in a garbage bin far away from the house or some weird thing so as to "get rid of the spirits" by some xtian person) and I never got another ouija board. The only time I ever got it to work was with another individual and all I did was spell out nonsense.

The pendulum you can move with your mind and not realize it to influence whatever answer you want so not useful.

Arno Dorian said:
The writings in jos seem to be kidding me . It is said on jos.org that we can talk to demons using pendulum and ouija even if we are not advanced, but there are some in the forum who write that I can get the right answer after working on our astral senses for long time . I've seen people who don't even meditate except jos successfully use the pendulum and ouija. (they don't clean the properly). but jos members tell it like it's the hardest job in the world. Why ?

The pendulum is extremely difficult, and it often gives wrong answers. Many people are not able to use the pendulum correctly.

It would be better for you to open your chakras, open the points for clairvoyance and clairaudience, and you can also use Laguz and Dagaz runes to increase intuition and psychic senses. These things will make it easy for you to feel and understand signs and communications. This is the easiest way for most people.

Ouija and pendulum are often a mixed bag so its important to remain skeptical and be aware of other things that can help you confirm or deny the info you get. Opening to the astral with your senses is much better as ouija and pendulum are basically braille for the astrally blind and deaf. If you work with them don't rely on them completely or use them as a crutch. Even if you do get accurate info from them work on opening up your soul and senses. This takes time consistency and patience.

Arno Dorian said:

Some very few people may have a natural talent for thes types of tools to make them able to use them. If somebody has this kind of talent for these, it very likely means that they must have been using this tool very frequently in past lives and spend many years building up the skill for it.

I would say the actual reason 99.9% of the time a beginner would say these tools are effective for them is because both of these tools are extremely likely to be influenced by the user's own subconscious mind. So they may find that when they try to use these tools, they "always get an answer every time."
But what they do not realize is that they have not gotten any answer. The only thing they have gotten is just a repeat of what their own mind already wanted to hear, which actually tells them nothing and likely has no truth to it.

When somebody with functional psychic hearing, clairaudience, is hearing a message, there is no mistaking it. It is such a stong and clear feeling that you know what it is. But until you are good with this, you may ask any of the gods to simply give you a sign in a way that you will notice and understand, and anybody is able to recieve this. All the god needs to do is to stimulate your attention or your emotion just a very small amount at a certain time, and you will notice the sign. Anybody can feel this, even a beginner.

Arno Dorian said:

Some very few people may have a natural talent for thes types of tools to make them able to use them. If somebody has this kind of talent for these, it very likely means that they must have been using this tool very frequently in past lives and spend many years building up the skill for it.

I would say the actual reason 99.9% of the time a beginner would say these tools are effective for them is because both of these tools are extremely likely to be influenced by the user's own subconscious mind. So they may find that when they try to use these tools, they "always get an answer every time."
But what they do not realize is that they have not gotten any answer. The only thing they have gotten is just a repeat of what their own mind already wanted to hear, which actually tells them nothing and likely has no truth to it.

When somebody with functional psychic hearing, clairaudience, is hearing a message, there is no mistaking it. It is such a stong and clear feeling that you know what it is. But until you are good with this, you may ask any of the gods to simply give you a sign in a way that you will notice and understand, and anybody is able to recieve this. All the god needs to do is to stimulate your attention or your emotion just a very small amount at a certain time, and you will notice the sign. Anybody can feel this, even a beginner.

The last part of your last paragraph i can also definately vouch for. Its not even words. it can even be a feeling or an image and you just know. ive gotten pretty inaccurate readings from a board myself probly also from my subconscous. However other messages especially certain information or specific dates that turned out to be accurate with no inspiration were something else entirely. its what keeps me curious about it along with working on my senses. theres been times during readings i actually would feel the energy of who i was conversing with. i had one instance when a burning tingling went all the way from my right hand up my arm and it almost burned. there were other times like this and not as intense. the messages about accurate info or specific dates for important things came from the same person whose name spelled out. no experiences or feelings were ever negative.

again a very mixed bag. i definately dont think it should be a mainstream go to for communication and will never advertise it as such. But if someone is that curious like i was just remain realistic and skeptical. Voiding and trying to trance beforehand is the best if you absolutely have to use one for any reason.

When im brought the pendulum over the seal of the demon and asked, a different answer came. Is this usage more correct ?

Arno Dorian said:
When im brought the pendulum over the seal of the demon and asked, a different answer came. Is this usage more correct ?

It could possibly be more correct to use it that way.

But like we said, the pendulum is so delicate with the way different answers come up. It is easy to get a wrong answer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back