Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Preliminary Aerial Phenomena Report (UFO)

StyleCoin

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/press-releases-2021/item/2223-UAP

What do you think?

I haven't read it but I saw the headline of a news article saying that the report still doesn't acknowledge the existence of ETs. I think the enemy silenced whoever was trying to come out because last year the Pentagon literally mentioned that they had machines made off world which sounded like they were about to come clean with the truth. They can keep denying but as the war gets more intense, we won't need governments to validate the existence of ETs when many people get woke and also the enemy reveals themselves more.

Blackdragon666 said:
I haven't read it but I saw the headline of a news article saying that the report still doesn't acknowledge the existence of ETs. I think the enemy silenced whoever was trying to come out because last year the Pentagon literally mentioned that they had machines made off world which sounded like they were about to come clean with the truth. They can keep denying but as the war gets more intense, we won't need governments to validate the existence of ETs when many people get woke and also the enemy reveals themselves more.
Brother did you by any chance get my email a week ago?

Ramier108666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
My sincere apologies. I haven't checked my proton email in months after I deleted the app. Let me check and get back to you.

Blackdragon666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
My sincere apologies. I haven't checked my proton email in months after I deleted the app. Let me check and get back to you.
Lol. It’s all fine and well. I thought you were busy or something. Just thought I better ask just in case.

From my understanding there’s more info to be released. This is just the preliminary disclosure. However, they acknowledge the craft and sightings are real and they say it’s not US aircraft. They also imply they believe it’s not aircraft from other countries either. If they did believe they were from other counties this would be a hostile invasion of our airspace and would be a national threat and our military would have to do something. The fact that a war isn’t happening over this means they know it’s not from other countries.

Plus, my understanding is the info released only spans from the last year or so. And it’s well over a hundred documented cases. It’s a step in the right direction getting this to the public. More to come.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back