Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White People to Pay 'reparations'

GoldenxChild1

I in no way advocate the so called "Pride Movement"; however, for white folk to attend they need to pay a fee of $10-50 for reparations of their ancestors. How pathetic...
If anyone hasn't started RTR's, PLEASE START NOW. The White Race Ritual will assist in unification on a racial level, for we need to stand against these fallacies.

https://l.facebook*

It's only sensible that with the amount of cucking that exists, robbery is what is going to happen. Yet most of this is clown things and won't really happen but only for the ultimate self destructive people, in which case, they ought be subverted anyway due to their stupidity.

By the way, please be careful of facebook links, as if someone opens this with a facebook account, it will be correlated to their facebook account.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's only sensible that with the amount of cucking that exists, robbery is what is going to happen. Yet most of this is clown things and won't really happen but only for the ultimate self destructive people, in which case, they ought be subverted anyway due to their stupidity.

By the way, please be careful of facebook links, as if someone opens this with a facebook account, it will be correlated to their facebook account.

I had no idea, thanks for letting me know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back