Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

astral travel under the guidance of demons, a few very important questions.

serpentwalker666

Do Satan and the gods and goddesses of duat, have connections with allied forces that are drastically different species then us and the nordic species?

I have had a few astral experiences and I have met beings that do not resemble the gods, or the enemy, while under the guidance of the gods in traversing the astral.

This has happened a few times, and under the guidance of a few different demons. I then would verify that this was what occured with them, and they kept telling me this was actually what I experienced, and these beings are very real, are not a delusion.

Basically what I find really important to know, is it seems theres alot of species that are allied with our gods, and have vastly different racial appearances based on their species.

They come from different worlds, and evolved in ways to where they have vastly different civilizations, forms of technology, and are opposed to the enemy.

I find some of the things I've experienced hard for my mind to comprehend, and I doubt the validity of such, but with the communication I have with the gods, they tell me not to doubt it and to flow with the experiences, and learn to dispel what is real and what is not, among other advice, however I still have so many questions, and seem to be experiencing doubt, because of the natural of these experiences being so deep, and the beings that I've spoken to are completely benevolent, and shown me proof through our conversations and interaction they arent opposed to humanity, or satan and the gods, they say they are in alignment.

I dont want to go into to much detail into how these beings appear, what they look like, as they vary greatly, and definitely are not an enemy, I've never had a single bad example with any of them, and none if the gods or my guardian has ever said they were an enemy or malevolent, as I asked them first.

I just feel like I need some answers to see where to go from here, to validate or discard what I have experienced, because of how hard I find to comprehend it.

I usually am able to comprehend any sort of experience or information, but some of these recent things over time I experienced while advancing with the kundalini, I am absolutely out of element.

It's very hard for me to fathom it.

Any sort of information is greatly appreciated, as it would be a serious help to me going from here in my advancement.

There are many beings which do specialize on these things, and yes, they can be sent from the Demons [only during actual astral projection] to help you out. Sometimes, you may not even see them, and that's not a problem either. These beings serve the Gods or work with them, and can be, depending on the level of projection, get in to help.

There is no need to show any blind trust, just keep advancing, and focus on the Gods instead.

What messengers they send should not take your attention from them. An example is the messenger Demons like Pazuzu and others who do not look like human beings at all.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There are many beings which do specialize on these things, and yes, they can be sent from the Demons [only during actual astral projection] to help you out. Sometimes, you may not even see them, and that's not a problem either. These beings serve the Gods or work with them, and can be, depending on the level of projection, get in to help.

There is no need to show any blind trust, just keep advancing, and focus on the Gods instead.

What messengers they send should not take your attention from them. An example is the messenger Demons like Pazuzu and others who do not look like human beings at all.

I appreciate your reply HP Cobra, I just have found some of these experiences confusing and your reply and recent sermon has helped dispel some of the confusion I had on the topic.

I definitely will continue to focus on the gods and my advancement.

The biggest thing I experience is that I often doubt what I experience, have issues filtering it, as filtering things from the astral sight, hearing, can be rather difficult, and sometimes what we see, hear, isnt always easy to distinguish as truth.

Like the experiences I had in question were seeing and hearing beings that looked very different and strange, seeing their planets, and their technology.

A couple few different species. My biggest concern Is whether this is actually what I've seen, or its my own mind my filtering things incorrectly.

Which is why it's so important to stay grounded and just keep advancing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back