Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brother killed

Imberish

I just found out that my brother was found shot in the back of his head back behind his ear. The cops who arrived on scene determined it was a suicide but never looked into it. It’s a smallish town. Where he was shot is impossible for him to be found sitting against his house with the gun, which isn’t his, about a foot from his feet. He is also missing a lot of things including his IDs. I was the one to clean out his house and when I went in his house was torn apart but I was the only one in there since my brother. Is there any way to find out what happened more and to find out who did it? The detective who is now investigating says the cops should have taken pictures or did more to investigate because it’s not a suicide. I just want answers to fully know what happened.

You can do a rune working for 40 or 80 days, chosing runes in the list related to help revealing the truth and justice, and aditional ones to empower the working. Ask the Gods as well.

Sorry for your loss... ouija boards are just perfect for finding detailed information, you can communicate with your guardian demon or even Father Satan and ask them how everything happend.

However, you can't go to someone saying everything you know, especially because of where you know it from, so in case you ask this because you want to somehow "clear" the path for investigation this would not be a solution, but rather a working with the rune of justice, Týr.

For just knowing how it happened, ouija board would do it, or the pendulum but you need to exercise a lot with it before just so you're sure your answer is accurate. You can also enter a trance state if you're advanced enough and ask your subconscious or the closest demon to you to show you how everything happend, but this will only work properly if you're advanced.

When police doesn't intervine too much or none at all, they must know something, but I shall not be that skeptical. Maybe they're too used to these kind of things and that would explain their behaviour or the "choice" to just leave everything without putting on too much effort.

However, if you've provided all the information you already told us here, as that would be enough, to them in a written statement, they were obligated to look into it, at least in my country I know it's like this. But since you have a detective, hope everything is gonna get clearer soon, either through the help of him either through the help of your magick.

Imberish said:
I just found out that my brother was found shot in the back of his head back behind his ear. The cops who arrived on scene determined it was a suicide but never looked into it. It’s a smallish town. Where he was shot is impossible for him to be found sitting against his house with the gun, which isn’t his, about a foot from his feet. He is also missing a lot of things including his IDs. I was the one to clean out his house and when I went in his house was torn apart but I was the only one in there since my brother. Is there any way to find out what happened more and to find out who did it? The detective who is now investigating says the cops should have taken pictures or did more to investigate because it’s not a suicide. I just want answers to fully know what happened.
Idk how to help, but Im really sorry for what happend

Imberish said:

This is absolutely devastating. if the scene is not contaminated which it shouldnt be they need to look for fingerprints on the gun, on his body and all over the house. They need to look for strands of hair or other to have actual DNA evidence which is not always easy to get. Maybe try to find out if he was involved in anything dirty that got him into something with someone who he had an issue with in terms of money or drugs. There are many cases like this where people don't follow up on their end in these businesses in certain activites and end up killed for it. If the town is small perhaps it makes it easier to identify if a car was seen with a liscense plate or other identification that seemed out of place there. However i must say, given from your description of how the case has been handled, and if cops don't even know to do this i would say that is a big problem within itself. who knows maybe they were covering for whatever could be for whoever. there are alot of crooked cops out there, and no suspected murder case is handled ever so haphazardly by professional lawn enforcement.

If the person who did this cannot be found or brought to justice I would go to the Gods if i was you and ask for help on that. This is one of the extreme cases that if he was found i would strongly suggest a death spell if you are strong enough for it.

I am very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the rage and destruction i would unleash if someone did this to my brother.

I agree with the theory by Shadowcat about crooked cops, perhaps they were involved with drugs somehow. It happens. For it to be determined as a suicide when clearly it was not, plus ID stolen, this is definitely something shady by the cops there.

I am very sorry for your loss. Know that the Gods do help the souls of our family members.

Imberish said:

Police do claim suicide on murders often when they are understaffed, underfunded, lazy, or the person seems like a lesser-than person. I heard often they do this with pedophiles intentionally which is good, but outside of that it’s shit.

The odds of you going about this and figuring it out alone are low so press the police department, do as much research as possible, find someone good with tech to scour his technology. Look for any lead possible. If it was suicide there would usually be some kind of indication of depression and tendency somewhere I’d imagine. That’s also an unusual place for someone to shoot themselves. If he was in some kind of something negative with someone, there might be a sign of that hidden somewhere.

Be patient, do workings, make time for yourself to mourn and take care of yourself. Wish you the best.

Thank you to everyone for your condolences and advice. The detective that was hired took a look at all the pictures I took of his place before I cleaned it out and determined it does look like a struggle happened and that his house was went through. He is not investigating further because of my asshole dad. He told the cops it was because of my mom being into racial gangs which she isn’t no one in the family is. The town doesn’t want to be associated with any racial problems. My dad also just wanted the death certificate to get a life insurance policy payout but is mad he can’t now because it is written as a suicide. Everyone in town loved him and were devastated to hear of his passing. His two guns, none of which were used, his signed skateboard, IDs and all of his cash was taken from his house and there might be more that I don’t know of. He did have weed in the house but it is legal in the state he lives in so I don’t think he was selling it. I have a feeling about who might have done it because of some suspicious things that happened that night. The people who he was renting from son was supposedly camping and came back that night but left again and they supposedly caught my brother taking their flag on their security camera that faces his front and only door but when asked about seeing the footage of the time of it happening suddenly they don’t have a security camera. The day after it happened the son asked now that my brother was dead if he could have his car. I am going to try my hardest to see if I can talk with my brother or GD about that night and see if my gut feeling is correct and see about getting justice for my brother he just started his life on his own being able to move out from my mom and get his own place. He had a good future ahead of him that was taken from him he was still a kid. I’m happy Satan was able to take his soul in so it wouldn’t be lost as he did have a good soul and kind heart.

Egon said:
You can do a rune working for 40 or 80 days, chosing runes in the list related to help revealing the truth and justice, and aditional ones to empower the working. Ask the Gods as well.

Love the God pics you make BTW.

Imberish said:
Thank you to everyone for your condolences and advice. The detective that was hired took a look at all the pictures I took of his place before I cleaned it out and determined it does look like a struggle happened and that his house was went through. He is not investigating further because of my asshole dad. He told the cops it was because of my mom being into racial gangs which she isn’t no one in the family is. The town doesn’t want to be associated with any racial problems. My dad also just wanted the death certificate to get a life insurance policy payout but is mad he can’t now because it is written as a suicide. Everyone in town loved him and were devastated to hear of his passing. His two guns, none of which were used, his signed skateboard, IDs and all of his cash was taken from his house and there might be more that I don’t know of. He did have weed in the house but it is legal in the state he lives in so I don’t think he was selling it. I have a feeling about who might have done it because of some suspicious things that happened that night. The people who he was renting from son was supposedly camping and came back that night but left again and they supposedly caught my brother taking their flag on their security camera that faces his front and only door but when asked about seeing the footage of the time of it happening suddenly they don’t have a security camera. The day after it happened the son asked now that my brother was dead if he could have his car. I am going to try my hardest to see if I can talk with my brother or GD about that night and see if my gut feeling is correct and see about getting justice for my brother he just started his life on his own being able to move out from my mom and get his own place. He had a good future ahead of him that was taken from him he was still a kid. I’m happy Satan was able to take his soul in so it wouldn’t be lost as he did have a good soul and kind heart.

What a disaster. I wish you all the luck in getting justice for your brother. Stay strong. Grief is hard and remains throughout the life and comes in waves. I was crying for my mom yesterday and she passed almost 8 years ago.You will always miss him but know his soul is with the Gods. He is not truly gone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back