Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with cursing

throwaway88

On the 24th there's a Capricorn full moon, I'm aware starting from a full moon to a new moon is the best for cursing, however is a full Capricorn moon a good time for starting a curse, or should I wait for the Aquarius waning gibbous on the 27th? I have never done a serious curse on someone before. Is cleaning with SURYA 216 times every day going to be enough to offset the negative energies?
This person has been seriously psychologically torturing me for over half a year. Every time I have confronted them physically, they either say they'll fix the issue or they say that they don't know what I'm talking about. Last night they did something that made my blood freeze literally, I haven't felt that way in years. I haven't slept properly in two days because of them, and it doesn't seem to be stopping any time soon. My goal is to either make this person move out, or straight up drop dead since they're likely a jew anyway. I appreciate any and all advice you can give me. Affirmations and the number of repetitions (I'm assuming 9 for ending) would be helpful as well.

I have found vibrating VISSHUDHI into each chakra after a curse and then doing Returning Curses 1 totally removes all the possible negative energies.

So you can vibrate VISSHUDHI with visualization of a mini sun completely cleaning the chakra 10 times ,and after all the chakras the aura for 40 times. Then do the top down Returning curses 1 technique.

Apart from this the actual cursing technique is important. You should be using runes, hopefully.

Another thing I've forgotten about is evocation vs invocation of energies. Like I said I haven't worked black magic before so I usually invoke energies through yoga/breathing exercises or energy breathing. Some of the instructions say to use your own rage and hatred that the person makes you feel, and others say you should never use personal energies to do a curse because it can bind you with the person. Would the best course of action be evoking the death energies at a graveyard and thoroughly cleaning myself after?
I've already started messing with their aura. They're an earth/fire person and it was surprisingly easy to pull their energies out into the earth, and replace them with a gray aura and black energy. Every time I look at them with my mind's eye I see a completely black aura.
So what are the safe ways to use personal energies, and what are the best ways to evoke death energy?

If they are Jew use the Shattering protection thing into them. It says that can be used for this. Much easier than a curse especially if your not extremely powerful yet.

If you can sense or visualize energy (if not then don't even try as you won't know for sure if you cleansed yourself fully or not after it) then Capricorn moon right on full or a little after would be most powerful. Aquarius seems like a waste of time for starting black magick as it doesn't fit the theme of that sign very well but Pisces or Aries you could start then if you wanted too instead. You may want to start a 40 day working and just stop if what you want happens before then. Cause one shot usually won't get it with this.

I am going through with it today.
I'm going to use

SURYA x108

Opening prayer (about the offender and why I'm binding him)

GEBO x40
ISA x40

AUM
affirmation
AUM x10

SURYA x108

I have decided to focus on causing him pain and sacrifice, binding him away and reducing his prosperity as more fitting punishments, instead of just straight up death working.
I have a question about the 40 day thing, I might not have the privacy to do gebo and isa 40x every day until june ends. Can I do GEBO x10 and ISA x10 without losing the working for a few days? Thanks in advance.

throwaway88 said:
I'm going to use

SURYA x108

GEBO x40
ISA x40

AUM
affirmation
AUM x10

SURYA x108

I have decided to focus on causing him pain and sacrifice, binding him away and reducing his prosperity as more fitting punishments, instead of just straight up death working.
I have a question about the 40 day thing, I might not have the privacy to do gebo and isa 40x every day until june ends. Can I do GEBO x10 and ISA x10 without losing the working for a few days? Thanks in advance.

It shouldn't be a problem but do it if you possibly can the full amount as long as it's not two or three days in a row like that or you probably will mess it up.

throwaway88 said:
I'm going to use

SURYA x108

GEBO x40
ISA x40

AUM
affirmation
AUM x10

SURYA x108

That will greatly reduce the power of the working. You don't have to do it at once ,you can spread these throughout the day but make sure to complete a particular count that you have set for yourself.

throwaway88 said:
I'm going to use

SURYA x108

GEBO x40
ISA x40

AUM
affirmation
AUM x10

SURYA x108

Did it work? I've been wanting to dabble in black magic myself.

Big Dipper said:
throwaway88 said:
I'm going to use

SURYA x108

GEBO x40
ISA x40

AUM
affirmation
AUM x10

SURYA x108

Did it work? I've been wanting to dabble in black magic myself.

Yes it is working. The cleaning takes longer than the working though lol.

throwaway88 said:
I'm going to use

SURYA x108

GEBO x40
ISA x40

AUM
affirmation
AUM x10

SURYA x108

Read about the uses of the Thurisaz rune, they may be useful for you.

FuckYu_666 said:
Read about the uses of the Thurisaz rune, they may be useful for you.

I use it for healing pretty often so I wanted to use different runes for this kind of working in order to not mix the energies up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back