Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Facial masks - The consequences for the immune system are big. A conversation with Carla Peeters - dutch!

Lunar Dance 666

Fuchs said:
Edward Lonsa said:
What does one conclude? Vaccines are useless, they are a complete scam. They have a bunch of contraindications, and most of those who supposedly "need" them (elderly and children) can't take them. It's much more effective to just follow good personal hygiene practices.
There is no need to panic or to follow "good personal hygiene practices". Covid has like 0.2% mortality rate highest rate globaly was in a slum in africa 1,6% normal mortality was higher there.

Instead of wearing useless masks or disinfect hands until they are sore, just eat healthy and do sports.

Ginger, elder berry juice, garlic (fumes), , coloid silver can help against covid/viruses.

I found this video a few days ago and I watched it completely. The video is in dutch. Below there is a "summary" (I typed most of what was talked about) for those short on time and those that do not want to watch a video they cannot understand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21RTxLvWJ9Q

Summary:
Carla Peeters - Immunolog and Head of COBALA Good Care Feels.
"Are facial masks a health hazard?" It is abnormal to wear a mask in front of our face. In these places we have a bacterial flora, but also virusses and fungi. The balance between these different organisms is delicate. They are a part in the immunesystem.
"Everything that we're doing to prevent a viral infection is a hit to your immune system."

With the flora gone, everything depends on your own immune system. As well that these desinfectants get absorbed by the skin which then have to be broken down by the liver. (She uses the example of morphine band-aids to explain how absorbing by the skin works.)
In children, because of these masks they cannot see non verbal communication. This is possibly negative to learning communication between others.

Plastics in the disposable facial masks: They contain particles, which you can then breathe in. Also many facial masks are NOT approved and a serious health hazard, as they have not been checked for harmful amount of toxins (pesticides, coloring, etc).
They can change the flora in the mouth. Many dentists have seen more caries and an increase in all kinds of inflammation in the mouth. The change in the flora has consequences for the rest of the body, lungs, intestines (dysbiose). There is a discussion ongoing about whether or not it is increasing risk of developing cancer.

"25% of the people on the IC have an infection with black fungi. Normally these rates aren't that high, and might only occur after having received a transplant. It is visible that the immune system response is dangerously low."

Cotton facial masks contain more bacteria and fungi residu than the plastic disposable ones, however, 80% of these masks are produced in China, where there is no regulation on toxins.
Her advice on the use of the facial masks is: Use masks made from biological cotton, use them for a short amount of time, wash them after every single use.

Covid is a seasonbound virus. Of which the death rate is 0.15%. Which is only slightly higher than influenza.
Since the mandatory mask situation, entire fields in work have been wearing them all day long. Some have called her asking if the complaints they have are a result of using the facial masks. One has had to go to emergency room in the hospital twice.
Some german scientists have discovered a 'tiredness-syndrome' related to the facial masks, which is logical. Breathing is harder, it costs more energy and the liver is taxed with getting rid of the toxic substances.
"No one should be wearing these masks, not even during the flu season."

Covid has been called a type-A disease, however it does not spread as fast as MERS and SARS, which also were more severe.

There is a scientific paper written saying that 'natural immunity' is just as good as immunity gained through vaccination.

Carla Peeters has written an article that says 'we eat a creditcard a week on just plastic alone'. These facial masks are contributing to the plastic soup. There have also been brought facial masks with nano-particles onto the market, which should stop bacteria and virusses beter. They also contain biocides (zinkoxide and other substances). These you also breathe in which has a result on the natural flora and thus is a negative influence to the immune system. Through the use of biocides (and anti-biotics as a result of infections), there will be an increase in bacterial resistance. Infections will become impossible to treat.

(28:30 min in) At the start of the pandemic there was an ongoing study about how harmful fijnstof (small dust particles, coming from burning fuel or the tires of the car) is on the health, since there are certain areas where infection rates are higher than elsewhere within the country, to see if it is related to fijnstof.

WWF has made a report last year about the hazard of plastic on the nature. However, now that these masks are out, the environment movement is nowhere to be seen.

(32:20) The impact on the Hormones. In a study, men have become 50% less fertile than 50 years ago. This also goes for women. Infertility is a problem that is ever increasing. Not only is this an issue that applies to humans, but to every piece of wildlife. Testosterone isn't fully completed when the baby is growing (if I understood this completely), which
Also Parkinsons disease is something that should only occur in late age (100+) but it occurs earlier now, due to an overload of toxic substances. (Also other diseases such as Alzheimer are part of this issue. They do not go into this, nor do they name this, but I've read somewhere before that too much aluminium is contributing to this disease.)

(37:00) "What is the use of vaccinating people with a non active or non-responsive immunesystem? The conclusion of a study done on people that take immunesuppresive medicine is that these people barely respond to any vaccination. It is known that people with a bad immunesystem (or less responsive immunesystem) barely respond to vaccines to begin with.

(38:35) The biodiversity is increasingly getting smaller and smaller, and virusses and bacteria want to survive. For this reason the jumping of virusses from animals onto humans and vice versa is increasingly at risk of happening, especially since we're living closer and close to one another due to lack of space. "If you pressure nature, this is what happens. This is known by all."

(42:30) "What is the best way to help our immune system?" Sleep, 8h a night. Stress management. Move, 2x 30 min a day. Sun exposure. Easily digested food. Biologic/Organic food, from the land, bought directly from the farmer. Plastic is usually heated when food is packaged, which is also not healthy (ftalaten in plastics). Go outside into the Nature. Dose watching world news.

=====
Note: I forgot to add that nano/micro plastics are already in the water supply as well.
They also briefly spoke about the virologists, saying that they should have broadend their team, with experts in different fields. The virologists only know one part of the story. They do not have the complete picture.

+ I was going to write a summary, but I more or less translated the entire interview. Oh well. I hope you enjoyed reading.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Fuchs said:
Edward Lonsa said:
What does one conclude? Vaccines are useless, they are a complete scam. They have a bunch of contraindications, and most of those who supposedly "need" them (elderly and children) can't take them. It's much more effective to just follow good personal hygiene practices.
There is no need to panic or to follow "good personal hygiene practices". Covid has like 0.2% mortality rate highest rate globaly was in a slum in africa 1,6% normal mortality was higher there.

Instead of wearing useless masks or disinfect hands until they are sore, just eat healthy and do sports.

Ginger, elder berry juice, garlic (fumes), , coloid silver can help against covid/viruses.

I found this video a few days ago and I watched it completely. The video is in dutch. Below there is a "summary" (I typed most of what was talked about) for those short on time and those that do not want to watch a video they cannot understand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21RTxLvWJ9Q

Summary:
Carla Peeters - Immunolog and Head of COBALA Good Care Feels.
"Are facial masks a health hazard?" It is abnormal to wear a mask in front of our face. In these places we have a bacterial flora, but also virusses and fungi. The balance between these different organisms is delicate. They are a part in the immunesystem.
"Everything that we're doing to prevent a viral infection is a hit to your immune system."

With the flora gone, everything depends on your own immune system. As well that these desinfectants get absorbed by the skin which then have to be broken down by the liver. (She uses the example of morphine band-aids to explain how absorbing by the skin works.)
In children, because of these masks they cannot see non verbal communication. This is possibly negative to learning communication between others.

Plastics in the disposable facial masks: They contain particles, which you can then breathe in. Also many facial masks are NOT approved and a serious health hazard, as they have not been checked for harmful amount of toxins (pesticides, coloring, etc).
They can change the flora in the mouth. Many dentists have seen more caries and an increase in all kinds of inflammation in the mouth. The change in the flora has consequences for the rest of the body, lungs, intestines (dysbiose). There is a discussion ongoing about whether or not it is increasing risk of developing cancer.

"25% of the people on the IC have an infection with black fungi. Normally these rates aren't that high, and might only occur after having received a transplant. It is visible that the immune system response is dangerously low."

Cotton facial masks contain more bacteria and fungi residu than the plastic disposable ones, however, 80% of these masks are produced in China, where there is no regulation on toxins.
Her advice on the use of the facial masks is: Use masks made from biological cotton, use them for a short amount of time, wash them after every single use.

Covid is a seasonbound virus. Of which the death rate is 0.15%. Which is only slightly higher than influenza.
Since the mandatory mask situation, entire fields in work have been wearing them all day long. Some have called her asking if the complaints they have are a result of using the facial masks. One has had to go to emergency room in the hospital twice.
Some german scientists have discovered a 'tiredness-syndrome' related to the facial masks, which is logical. Breathing is harder, it costs more energy and the liver is taxed with getting rid of the toxic substances.
"No one should be wearing these masks, not even during the flu season."

Covid has been called a type-A disease, however it does not spread as fast as MERS and SARS, which also were more severe.

There is a scientific paper written saying that 'natural immunity' is just as good as immunity gained through vaccination.

Carla Peeters has written an article that says 'we eat a creditcard a week on just plastic alone'. These facial masks are contributing to the plastic soup. There have also been brought facial masks with nano-particles onto the market, which should stop bacteria and virusses beter. They also contain biocides (zinkoxide and other substances). These you also breathe in which has a result on the natural flora and thus is a negative influence to the immune system. Through the use of biocides (and anti-biotics as a result of infections), there will be an increase in bacterial resistance. Infections will become impossible to treat.

(28:30 min in) At the start of the pandemic there was an ongoing study about how harmful fijnstof (small dust particles, coming from burning fuel or the tires of the car) is on the health, since there are certain areas where infection rates are higher than elsewhere within the country, to see if it is related to fijnstof.

WWF has made a report last year about the hazard of plastic on the nature. However, now that these masks are out, the environment movement is nowhere to be seen.

(32:20) The impact on the Hormones. In a study, men have become 50% less fertile than 50 years ago. This also goes for women. Infertility is a problem that is ever increasing. Not only is this an issue that applies to humans, but to every piece of wildlife. Testosterone isn't fully completed when the baby is growing (if I understood this completely), which
Also Parkinsons disease is something that should only occur in late age (100+) but it occurs earlier now, due to an overload of toxic substances. (Also other diseases such as Alzheimer are part of this issue. They do not go into this, nor do they name this, but I've read somewhere before that too much aluminium is contributing to this disease.)

(37:00) "What is the use of vaccinating people with a non active or non-responsive immunesystem? The conclusion of a study done on people that take immunesuppresive medicine is that these people barely respond to any vaccination. It is known that people with a bad immunesystem (or less responsive immunesystem) barely respond to vaccines to begin with.

(38:35) The biodiversity is increasingly getting smaller and smaller, and virusses and bacteria want to survive. For this reason the jumping of virusses from animals onto humans and vice versa is increasingly at risk of happening, especially since we're living closer and close to one another due to lack of space. "If you pressure nature, this is what happens. This is known by all."

(42:30) "What is the best way to help our immune system?" Sleep, 8h a night. Stress management. Move, 2x 30 min a day. Sun exposure. Easily digested food. Biologic/Organic food, from the land, bought directly from the farmer. Plastic is usually heated when food is packaged, which is also not healthy (ftalaten in plastics). Go outside into the Nature. Dose watching world news.

=====
Note: I forgot to add that nano/micro plastics are already in the water supply as well.
They also briefly spoke about the virologists, saying that they should have broadend their team, with experts in different fields. The virologists only know one part of the story. They do not have the complete picture.

+ I was going to write a summary, but I more or less translated the entire interview. Oh well. I hope you enjoyed reading.

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back