Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Im falling in love

One Wire Phenomenon

I met the most beautiful girl in my life. She has dark blonde hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. We french kissed today and almost had sex. For the first time in my life i actually enjoyed French kissing,it was so romantic. Its really too good to be true. Im worried because evertime i feel like this there always is a catch. What is strange is when i decided i wanted to be part of this translation project.I was telling myself the Gods will bless me with a girl friend and i wanted to make a joke about it on the forums but now look what happened i got a girl friend 100 times better than the one before but unfortunately she is a christian.
Just wanted to share this with you guys.

Those who do translations will be blessed by Satan :) Just make sure to carry through and do a significant amount of translating.

As for her being an xian, this can change. We SS influence those in our lives, and the Gods are also influencing people to wake up. Don't push her to SS too much or this could backfire. See how things go.

Lydia said:
Those who do translations will be blessed by Satan :) Just make sure to carry through and do a significant amount of translating.

As for her being an xian, this can change. We SS influence those in our lives, and the Gods are also influencing people to wake up. Don't push her to SS too much or this could backfire. See how things go.

Thank you Lydia

Reed said:
Aw... Hope she could be the right person for you

It all happened very quickly but i hope so too. I met her mother and her sister yesterday. And found out she is blue blood her dads great great grandmother was the queen of Scotlands sister or something like that haha. Her mom is Italian.
I tried to read her birth chart yesterday aswel but im not so good at it so i asked Slyscorpion in another post maby he will help me. She is a Pisces girl.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
It all happened very quickly but i hope so too. I met her mother and her sister yesterday. And found out she is blue blood her dads great great grandmother was the queen of Scotlands sister or something like that haha. Her mom is Italian.
I tried to read her birth chart yesterday aswel but im not so good at it so i asked Slyscorpion in another post maby he will help me. She is a Pisces girl.

Sounds like you are really head over heels for her huh, I am happy for you that's for certain :D

But just don't let those feeling cloud your judgement, There are plenty of woman around that seem like they are perfect in the beginning, But later on they become royal btches. When this turns out to be true the men never realize what they are going trough with these hyena's.

I met the most beautiful girl in my life. She has dark blonde hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. We french kissed today and almost had sex. For the first time in my life i actually enjoyed French kissing,it was so romantic. Its really too good to be true. Im worried because evertime i feel like this there always is a catch. What is strange is when i decided i wanted to be part of this translation project.I was telling myself the Gods will bless me with a girl friend and i wanted to make a joke about it on the forums but now look what happened i got a girl friend 100 times better than the one before but unfortunately she is a christian.

Not saying that it‘s wrong...

However, do you really think you should share something like that here?

DarkSwan said:

Not saying that it‘s wrong...

However, do you really think you should share something like that here?

Why not?

Very good, but keep your privacy.

Without the jewish programs of slavery and deception, Spiritual Satanism would not only be a normal and natural thing to do but also the best and powerful path one could follow.

Ideally you would show her the truth but you don't know what might happen next. You may need to study a guide and plan with us here on how to show her the truth safely.

Ayyyeee!! Happy for you. Congrats brother.

Master said:

Without the jewish programs of slavery and deception, Spiritual Satanism would not only be a normal and natural thing to do but also the best and powerful path one could follow.

Ideally you would show her the truth but you don't know what might happen next. You may need to study a guide and plan with us here on how to show her the truth safely.

Yes thanx. I laughed in my head the night i met her mom. The mom thinks im a sort of high up christian. The sister used the "lord name" in vain in front of me and her mother told her doen't talk like that infront him but she said it not for me to hear but i did hear then she defended the family name and said i doen't know where my children have learnt to talk like that im so sorry. Haha then i just smiled. Shame they were defending themselfs asif i was going to judge them very harshly about everything. Anyways the mom likes Viking music so thats a start but she believes halloween is of the Devil and does not like her children to dress up for it because it "opens a door to demons" Both of the sisters believe its true.

Master said:

Yes thanx. I laughed in my head the night i met her mom. The mom thinks im a sort of high up christian. The sister used the "lord name" in vain in front of me and her mother told her doen't talk like that infront him but she said it not for me to hear but i did hear then she defended the family name and said i doen't know where my children have learnt to talk like that im so sorry. Haha then i just smiled. Shame they were defending themselfs asif i was going to judge them very harshly about everything. Anyways the mom likes Viking music so thats a start but she believes halloween is of the Devil and does not like her children to dress up for it because it "opens a door to demons" Both of the sisters believe its true.

At the moment I have no direct experience with this but there are some SS who have experience and have been successful. Perhaps it will be necessary to create a new topic.

Congratulations on your new girlfriend. I love to hear of others being happy who deserve it, especially a sibling in Satan.
The christian thing is unfortunate, but my wife was a christian and I slowly and carefully revealed truths to her in a gentle and loving way. I would do bibLIE study with her and reveal the contradictions in a "whoops" kind of way! https://web.archive.org/web/20071027052940/http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html. and https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html helped immensely, but I prepared material beforehand as to not freak her out. She has now gained a distrust for xianism but has not come to Satan yet, Gods willing she will.
I eventually risked my marriage in telling her my love for Father Satan and it would have been painful if she chose to leave me over it, but Satan blesses His children. Even if she chose to leave me it would have been a growing pain that in eventuality would have made me stronger and more wise. All will work out fine for you.
Gods and Satan be with you.

Master said:

The behavior of the people in question is normal and understandable. Anyone in their place would behave the same way.

Pretend to be a xian but don't exaggerate because you will be suspicious. Don't open up to his mother and sister about the truth because they would hardly understand you and might consider you a danger.

Follow the example of Zaqîêl3. You must prepare well and proceed patiently with the right and appropriate material in a slow and gradual way. But first you should build trust and a good relationship with her.

Don't be obsessive, because she will reject everything and run away. The secret is accuracy, precision and patience.

You should give her a lot of time, because she is completely unfamiliar with all this. The enemy not only makes people unaware but also deceives them and this complicates things further.

So you should show her things she can understand and once you have shown her the falsehoods and deception of xianism and the lies and crimes of the jews against humanity, you can finally show her Joy of Satan.

If you were sufficiently advanced and capable spiritually, you could bless her to see and discover the truth about the Gods and the enemy. Physically or psychically, your task would be to make her aware and not to bind, manipulate and enslave her.

Of course, we respect and fight for free will. Don't try to trick and deceive her because you will lose her trust and it can be dangerous too.

Zaqîêl3 said:
Congratulations on your new girlfriend. I love to hear of others being happy who deserve it, especially a sibling in Satan.
The christian thing is unfortunate, but my wife was a christian and I slowly and carefully revealed truths to her in a gentle and loving way. I would do bibLIE study with her and reveal the contradictions in a "whoops" kind of way! https://web.archive.org/web/20071027052940/http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html. and https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html helped immensely, but I prepared material beforehand as to not freak her out. She has now gained a distrust for xianism but has not come to Satan yet, Gods willing she will.
I eventually risked my marriage in telling her my love for Father Satan and it would have been painful if she chose to leave me over it, but Satan blesses His children. Even if she chose to leave me it would have been a growing pain that in eventuality would have made me stronger and more wise. All will work out fine for you.

Have you shown your wife any material about what jews do spiritually and physically?

Master said:
Master said:

The behavior of the people in question is normal and understandable. Anyone in their place would behave the same way.

Pretend to be a xian but don't exaggerate because you will be suspicious. Don't open up to his mother and sister about the truth because they would hardly understand you and might consider you a danger.

Follow the example of Zaqîêl3. You must prepare well and proceed patiently with the right and appropriate material in a slow and gradual way. But first you should build trust and a good relationship with her.

Don't be obsessive, because she will reject everything and run away. The secret is accuracy, precision and patience.

You should give her a lot of time, because she is completely unfamiliar with all this. The enemy not only makes people unaware but also deceives them and this complicates things further.

So you should show her things she can understand and once you have shown her the falsehoods and deception of xianism and the lies and crimes of the jews against humanity, you can finally show her Joy of Satan.

If you were sufficiently advanced and capable spiritually, you could bless her to see and discover the truth about the Gods and the enemy. Physically or psychically, your task would be to make her aware and not to bind, manipulate and enslave her.

Of course, we respect and fight for free will. Don't try to trick and deceive her because you will lose her trust and it can be dangerous too.

Yes okay thank you for this good advise.
I really don't want to loose her. I thought about making her pregnant so that the families force us to marry but thats very selfish of me but it seems she wants it too.
Im very glad she does not go to church though because that would drive me insane.

Zaqîêl3 said:

Thank you very much.

I successfully showed the truth to my ex although she was a hitler supporter already before and did not really believe in Jewsus it was much easier. The girl i am with now is a gem but her believes in xianty is strong its going to be a lot harder. I believe it will be easier the more she falls in love with me,the stronger our soul bond becomes.

We are already planning to move in with eachother. I want to have a TON of babies with her and breed super Aryans. We both have a decent bloodline. Hers is royalty and i am not so much royal but my forefathers were important people you read in the history books about.
So im sure a future SS King or Queen will be born in this world from our bloodline.
If i finish the translation projects i have a feeling i am going to be blessed in this way.

Hail Satan forever!!

Master said:

Yes okay thank you for this good advise.
I really don't want to loose her. I thought about making her pregnant so that the families force us to marry but thats very selfish of me but it seems she wants it too.
Im very glad she does not go to church though because that would drive me insane.

You're Welcome and Good Luck!

Master said:
Zaqîêl3 said:

Have you shown your wife any material about what jews do spiritually and physically?
I have shown her all, and all we fight against.

She saw my satanic tatoo and seemed very curious and asked me a lot of questions. She was not even angry. Unfortunately she has no idee what true Satanism is about. She thinks its about depression and self hate and things. She started telling me about her past and that she also went through that phase in her life and stuff then i stopped her there and said i doen't want to talk about it because i knew where she was going with it,she was going to say then she found Jesus and blah blah. It usually is like that with them.Haha

Zaqîêl3 said:
Master said:
Zaqîêl3 said:

I have shown her all, and all we fight against.

My congratulations, you did very well. I wish you the best!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back