Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Witchcraft - Knowing Oneself Powerful Approach

NakedPluto [JG]

When you meditate, you acquire control and discovery over your being. Not only of this life but of the past ones. We contain within, a universe not only in the multitude of interpretations but most basically a universe of ourselves - our past experiences and cultivated extremities of consciousness.

1. Enter deep trance. By INTENT, in deep meditation, will your most beautiful experience of this life (example). If succeded, not by the rational mind, but by the female mind, you should reexperience a multitude of multidimensional sensory stimulation from the past: feelings of that moment, web of similar experiences (these can go in past lives as well while not necessarily remembering but feeling them), smell, physical sensitivity, color attachment up to full re-experience of the past as if you are living it again.

2. Focus with your whole being on this package of feelings, melt with them and amplify it as much as you can.

3. Intend and will the whole sphere of this happiness and experience to a PRESENT desire, while acknowledging the present, you will it to be manifested again, evoking the good "karma" onto a different desire to be manifested. Such as for example, working of money, you attach the happiness and conscientization of experiencing that reality of the past with that of the working as energy and affirmation.

You can raise energy before this meditation, also, train in this to be efficient enough to state affirmations while experiencing the above. If you can do everything simultaneously, which is very advanced, by intent, is perfection and very powerful. There's nothing you could not accomplish.

Your brain knows this exists, as it has happened, and now again you reexperience it in meditation, your brain will not have any limitations or obstacles to understand that this again can happen and can be done. You have to know yourself, as in yourself you have a treasure of already desired happiness or experiences you wish to apply again, these can be stimulated, awakened, manipulated and programmed to attract whatever you desire. It is on the same basis of magic only this is a water and female approach to this.

The above magic approach is for example the most efficient in love spells. Recalling the most loving feeling and experience, reexperiencing in meditation and attaching and sending it again into the wheel of ones karma manifests reality very potent.

siatris666 said:
100% trying to sound smart.

make sense
Hes trying to say that when you're experiencing the feelings of Success that has already happened many a times in a past life ,you can bring it back to your current life which will help with the manifestation of the desire (Extend the karmic thread to this lifetime .)

For example as we Visualize in traditional magick the outcome, you imagine a scenario that hasn't happened (yet).

But in this case you're experiencing feelings that has already happened (in a past life ). The Subconscious cannot tell the difference between the feelings of the past life and this life. So it'll make the manifestation happen, as it has already happened in certainty (although in a past life.)

You can do this with the meditation for past life regression.

In my experience, yes.. It definitely works. Emotions are what count on a spell, in my experience. Like... Nothing can stop me, I already have it. It is a matter of time... I just have to be patient, but I know it will happen. It is not faith, I already know, doesn't matter what...

NakedPluto said:

So, we can 'recall' our old energies to now? While this can be done for feelings i wonder if the same can be done for information or "sense of a craft". By the sense of craft i mean something like this: You know when you draw or write a lot, you develop a special sense for it. Maybe we can lose some of that sense between reincarnations. If it can be regained this way, then it would be a big opportunity.

The same applies to information. If we can recall what we knew, we can learn at a more astonishing rate. We can reach our old level of mastery faster and surpass ourselves in a relatively short time. But it's just a thought tho.

Great post. Will definitely try this.

Hermit of 13 Swords said:
NakedPluto said:

So, we can 'recall' our old energies to now? While this can be done for feelings i wonder if the same can be done for information or "sense of a craft". By the sense of craft i mean something like this: You know when you draw or write a lot, you develop a special sense for it. Maybe we can lose some of that sense between reincarnations. If it can be regained this way, then it would be a big opportunity.

The same applies to information. If we can recall what we knew, we can learn at a more astonishing rate. We can reach our old level of mastery faster and surpass ourselves in a relatively short time. But it's just a thought tho.

Feeling like you knew and other bollocks compared to actually knowing is the reality of driving an actual formula and imagining and feeling you know to drive the formula. You just can't race.

This is not a way to regain access to past life information, let alone to in an applicable way, just by 'feeling' anything. Formalize this verbally with any word you want. That's what the other person here means I think but they are being overly critical or rude.

Feelings can facilitate easier learning, but that is mostly about it.

siatris666 said:
NakedPluto said:
siatris666 said:
100% trying to sound smart.

make sense

I see, keep them coming. The email also keeps building up with these last days.

you try too hard to sound advanced.

thats all.

I am having a hard time comprehending your comment.

So you are not happy that he shared this method?
Or did he explain it in a way that is too sophisticated?
Or are you just hating him?

I think it is the last option...

Don’t be such a dick to people who are stronger. One day you will need their advice. Nobody tells him to help us, he just does it because he cares for Satan‘s people.

First thing to do is to accept hierarchy. NakedPluto was a SS since he can remember. He is longer in this game than any of us. He was spiritually more powerful than I am when he was just a little child.
Just accept that there are people out there who are way ahead of you.

This is a good thing, so you can actually learn something from them and this advanced faster.

However for that to happen you must first accept that NakedPluto for example is stronger than you, and also he must be willing to actually help you out.

By your behaviour you destroy the 2 conditions that need to be met for actually benefiting from other people‘s advancement.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Feeling like you knew and other bollocks compared to actually knowing is the reality of driving an actual formula and imagining and feeling you know to drive the formula. You just can't race.

This is not a way to regain access to past life information, let alone to in an applicable way, just by 'feeling' anything. Formalize this verbally with any word you want. That's what the other person here means I think but they are being overly critical or rude.

Thank you for clearing my misunderstanding.

I apologize if i was acting rude or overly critical. It wasn't on purpose. I was just trying to write my train of thought but i guess i didn't filter it enough(or gave it enough thought), so it might've come across a bit rude. I will try to communicate better from now on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:

It is actually knowing by the power of the higher chakras, without a worked on 3rd eye and meditation put in a lot this can't be done. Here you don't imagine or feel the past, you are entering the past. This happens naturally, in meditation.

I don't understand why the misunderstandings about this? This is the simple stuff of meditating and advancing, at least to me.

I had a lot of success with the above and without past life regression, just of this life. There's synesthesia when done deep enough and it stands of some of the most intensive energy appliances when the desire is grown very much.

NakedPluto said:

Typically, all magicks have a desired output?
The output, the endgoal, may have been accomplished in other scenarios, in this life, or another.

This is equivalent to "Faking it till we make it" with the added intellectual and subconscious understanding of knowing that it is possible through experience?

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clearing_Out.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brainwaves.html

Psychic experiences can happen in the alpha state. Both daydreaming and sleep dreaming occur while in the alpha state.

The theta state is 4 - 7 cycles per second. This is where all of our emotional experiences are recorded and is of the subconscious. The theta level opens the door to descend even deeper into the psychic/astral world. While it is possible to have psychic experiences in the alpha state, the most profound experiences occur at the theta level. At this level, one is able to experience astral travel and psychic communication, achieve enlightenment, and enter into other dimensions; this is where past lives can be accessed.

Brain wave activity in the delta state ranges from 0 - 4 cycles per second. This is total unconsciousness, coma.

When in the alpha state, visualizing our desires, as if they are real and actually happening will make them manifest in reality, especially if affirmations are included. In theory, it is said the subconscious mind believes what it is told in this state to be true. Affirmations must be stated in the present tense. The subconscious mind does not understand the word “will” as it is in the undefined future tense. “Will” never happens. Make sure the wording is exactly what you want and look at every aspect, or something unexpected and fated could cause things to go wrong. Wording is important and must be planned carefully. One woman wished to win a contest. She repeatedly told herself she would be the best and went through the entire mental exercises. It turned out she was the best, but because of the biased judges, she lost the contest.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Amnesia.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Hypnosis.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

NakedPluto said:

This can definitely be done.

As it seems, the Gods were right, as they always are. I asked permission to post a pranayama taught by my Guardian, this as well, yet I was told by divination "Do not reveal the things that you consider." I see that "things" included this as well, as realised now, as most of it is misunderstood and not really the time to be comprehended, yet it is very simple and that excluding the spiritual fire that is now. I really don't understand the misunderstanding of this.

My bad. Discard everything. I won't post things like these anymore, and then have the above, more so people in the email telling me they left JoS because I wrote on the forum. Makes me laugh, I'm off to go on the schedule.

NakedPluto said:
As it seems, the Gods were right, as they always are. I asked permission to post a pranayama taught by my Guardian, this as well, yet I was told by divination "Do not reveal the things that you consider." I see that "things" included this as well, as realised now, as most of it is misunderstood and not really the time to be comprehended, yet it is very simple and that excluding the spiritual fire that is now. I really don't understand the misunderstanding of this.

My bad. Discard everything. I won't post things like these anymore, and then have the above, more so people in the email telling me they left JoS because I wrote on the forum. Makes me laugh, I'm off to go on the schedule.

This comment hurts me more than any blade could... =(
I enjoyed reading it, and it helped me understanding something about witchcraft. Not your specific method, but thanks for sharing that, I learned something new.

(And btw, I just think there are some haters here and maybe this even infiltrators who want to mess with you.) you are one of the most important members here on the forums, of course the enemy will attack you, especially when they have your mail.

NakedPluto said:

Every person analyses each thing according to his perception. Some people can understand you, and some will never do. Mercury retrograde can influence this too, as you already know. What matters is to be close to our Gods, and nothing else.

NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It is actually knowing by the power of the higher chakras, without a worked on 3rd eye and meditation put in a lot this can't be done. Here you don't imagine or feel the past, you are entering the past. This happens naturally, in meditation.

I don't understand why the misunderstandings about this? This is the simple stuff of meditating and advancing, at least to me.

I had a lot of success with the above and without past life regression, just of this life. There's synesthesia when done deep enough and it stands of some of the most intensive energy appliances when the desire is grown very much.

Knowing means knowing. Feeling like you know and so on, or intuitively feeling, is not "knowing" in any objective way.

Try to be more coherent, in this case, what the other person meant is that this is most looking like it has no actual explanation to it.

Growing the power of a desire mentally shouldn't sound like it's rocket science, and that's what can confuse people.

Intuitive understanding or spiritual grasping of a thing is not the same as direct or objective knowledge, and so on.

This is simple stuff, yes, but explained in an imbalanced manner. That's the issue, I believe.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Knowing means knowing. Feeling like you know and so on, or intuitively feeling, is not "knowing" in any objective way.

Try to be more coherent, in this case, what the other person meant is that this is most looking like it has no actual explanation to it.

Growing the power of a desire mentally shouldn't sound like it's rocket science, and that's what can confuse people.

Intuitive understanding or spiritual grasping of a thing is not the same as direct or objective knowledge, and so on.

This is simple stuff, yes, but explained in an imbalanced manner. That's the issue, I believe.

Yes brother it is stated "not by the rational mind". Also, this isn't what I meant and this is a misunderstanding, as stated in another comment, this shouldn't be here, and I made a mistake to post this, because of not being understood, without experience in this everything is pointless, not because of other things. I have no problem with siatris calling me whatever. Any input is good input, yet even the good input is pointless if the understanding of the subject is false.

What you state is basics that are innately included from the start of this subject. Again, my mistake leave it at that.

NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes brother it is stated "not by the rational mind". Also, this isn't what I meant and this is a misunderstanding, as stated in another comment, this shouldn't be here, and I made a mistake to post this, because of not being understood, without experience in this everything is pointless, not because of other things. I have no problem with siatris calling me whatever. Any input is good input, yet even the good input is pointless if the understanding of the subject is false.

What you state is basics that are innately included from the start of this subject. Again, my mistake leave it at that.
You posted this on Mercury retrograde, just letting you know :p

I can say that I am not going throw my best times, but this helped me focusing again on positive things. If you have more things like this to share, please share it

NakedPluto said:

Good riddance. If something like this is able to drive people away from the JoS or even Satan, they weren't real Satanists to begin with.

i tried to say what cobra and others said. was confused.

not mean to hate only to hate. sounded too forced. made complex. therefore confusing also

NakedPluto said:

Wow that's rediculous. Please Dont let that stop you posting I've actually liked alot of posts like this you made. There is still alot I am trying to reach out for and understand myself and I find things like this very helpful and insightful

NakedPluto said:
When you meditate, you acquire control and discovery over your being. Not only of this life but of the past ones. We contain within, a universe not only in the multitude of interpretations but most basically a universe of ourselves - our past experiences and cultivated extremities of consciousness.

1. Enter deep trance. By INTENT, in deep meditation, will your most beautiful experience of this life (example). If succeded, not by the rational mind, but by the female mind, you should reexperience a multitude of multidimensional sensory stimulation from the past: feelings of that moment, web of similar experiences (these can go in past lives as well while not necessarily remembering but feeling them), smell, physical sensitivity, color attachment up to full re-experience of the past as if you are living it again.

2. Focus with your whole being on this package of feelings, melt with them and amplify it as much as you can.

3. Intend and will the whole sphere of this happiness and experience to a PRESENT desire, while acknowledging the present, you will it to be manifested again, evoking the good "karma" onto a different desire to be manifested. Such as for example, working of money, you attach the happiness and conscientization of experiencing that reality of the past with that of the working as energy and affirmation.

You can raise energy before this meditation, also, train in this to be efficient enough to state affirmations while experiencing the above. If you can do everything simultaneously, which is very advanced, by intent, is perfection and very powerful. There's nothing you could not accomplish.

Your brain knows this exists, as it has happened, and now again you reexperience it in meditation, your brain will not have any limitations or obstacles to understand that this again can happen and can be done. You have to know yourself, as in yourself you have a treasure of already desired happiness or experiences you wish to apply again, these can be stimulated, awakened, manipulated and programmed to attract whatever you desire. It is on the same basis of magic only this is a water and female approach to this.

The above magic approach is for example the most efficient in love spells. Recalling the most loving feeling and experience, reexperiencing in meditation and attaching and sending it again into the wheel of ones karma manifests reality very potent.

If I am not mistaken this is basically describing genuinely feeling that something you want to attract or happen genuinely already has, which greatly attracts a desired end especially in deep meditation. Why would others bulk at this and find it hard to understand? I think it's great. I read parts of a book once years ago called breaking the habit of being yourself that describes the quantum physics behind this and further proves meditation in this. I loved it but there are some watered down new agey things that must be picked out and discarded with a satanic eye.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ah so that was the issue. Seems I might have misunderstood as well

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back