Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Waking astral visions

MrIntrepid

There's this thing that's been happening to me for a few years now where as soon as I wake up I see odd things around my room, such as flying cartoonish imps, strange symbols scrolling down my wardrobe, shadows which are independent from all the objects around me being very animated and lately as soon as I woke up and opened my eyes I saw a piercing blue eye staring at me a few inches from my face.

I first started experiencing them a few years ago when I did the King/Queen meditation then when I stopped for a few years I didn't really have this happen to me anymore. However, I was still hearing things whispering to me through the astral. Now that I've started working on my 6th Chakra, 3rd eye and Crown the waking 'visions' have come back. I've also been doing the candle meditation for more acute focus and lo and behold it turns out that the weird things I see function like the candle flame meditation.

What I mean by this is that while this stuff is in my sight my ability to keep an eye on them depends on my ability to continue to draw them back into my line of sight as with the 2nd part of the flame meditation. I see them with my eyes open but it feels like my mind's eye is very involved as well. I can move my body and even look away then back in the image's direction and it will still be there. I don't think that I'm hallucinating as this isn't the first supposed psychic phenomenon I've experienced.

Not spooked by it or anything as things like this don't scare me in the slightest anymore. Just looking for insight.

MrIntrepid said:

GITM mentioned that when he saw the same thing after working on his base chakra. I think you are just seeing astral stuff more directly on the physical plane (as it has always been anyway).

I am unsure about the specifics of what you see, however. It could be minor or insignificant energy, or perhaps significant in some regard. Try interacting with it, such as cleaning your room with energy or something.

As far as the candle meditation, it sounds like to me like just a matter of focus. The more you focus on these items, the more you can see them. Alternatively, you could be empowering them as well. Depends if the object is just a random thoughtform, or more of an actual "item" or being.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back