Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am very worried about my dead father

lonley little girl

Hello everyone. I have a question. How can I know where he is now and is he okay? He died six years ago and I haven't got over it yet because I loved him endlessly. I miss him terribly. I just want to make sure he's okay. I am very worried because he was a Christian. Regardless, he was the most intelligent and strongest person I had ever met. For some time in his life he practiced yoga and meditation. Thanks in advance.

lonley little girl said:
Hello everyone. I have a question. How can I know where he is now and is he okay? He died six years ago and I haven't got over it yet because I loved him endlessly. I miss him terribly. I just want to make sure he's okay. I am very worried because he was a Christian. Regardless, he was the most intelligent and strongest person I had ever met. For some time in his life he practiced yoga and meditation. Thanks in advance.
To be honest I am also worried about a close person of mine as they have a very weak soul and they are very deep into christianity. The only thing you can do is to make a ritual to ask the Gods to take care of his soul.

lonley little girl said:

In all situations where loved, close relatives, do die, the Gods do take care of them. In most cases this happens rather immediately so the soul is helped to avoid harm of all sorts, and people will get reincarnated no more than 40 days from the time of death.

They will protect their souls, and reincarnate them. This can be difficult to be aware of if one is not conscious of this, but it happens.

What you can do, is ask Satan for help, or Anubis directly. Anubis specializes on the transmigration of the souls, and he will help your father. You have nothing to worry about. They do this in a form of care for Satanists specifically.

The mental beliefs of people while they were alive are basically irrelevant to the Gods, they don't matter that much "on the other side". He also sounds like he was inherently a Satanic Soul. Many people are lost in the process of life, but the Gods can see that. They didn't know better.

Just petition Father Satan in Prayer and ask him to send Anubis, but after that long, it's safe to assume, your father is already reincarnated and on already a next lifetime.

The Alchemist7 said:
lonley little girl said:
To be honest I am also worried about a close person of mine as they have a very weak soul and they are very deep into christianity. The only thing you can do is to make a ritual to ask the Gods to take care of his soul.

Just do a ritual through Satan to Anubis. In most cases, a mere prayer will work. They are very aware of these things. There is nothing to worry about.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
lonley little girl said:

In all situations where loved, close relatives, do die, the Gods do take care of them. In most cases this happens rather immediately so the soul is helped to avoid harm of all sorts, and people will get reincarnated no more than 40 days from the time of death.

They will protect their souls, and reincarnate them. This can be difficult to be aware of if one is not conscious of this, but it happens.

What you can do, is ask Satan for help, or Anubis directly. Anubis specializes on the transmigration of the souls, and he will help your father. You have nothing to worry about. They do this in a form of care for Satanists specifically.

The mental beliefs of people while they were alive are basically irrelevant to the Gods, they don't matter that much "on the other side". He also sounds like he was inherently a Satanic Soul. Many people are lost in the process of life, but the Gods can see that. They didn't know better.

Just petition Father Satan in Prayer and ask him to send Anubis, but after that long, it's safe to assume, your father is already reincarnated and on already a next lifetime.

I can vouche for this, you don’t have anything to worry about (reply to poster) I lost my dad almost exactly the same amount of time ago and I hardly felt his presence and was unsure of what happened except when a song skipped on the radio to a station where a guy was talking about being in the afterlife being safe warm and comfortable and some other situations. Words I got from him were “I understand you now” and something along the lines of being right about what I told him about the afterlife. He claimed to be Catholic all of our life except right before he passed and he was pissed at God. He said he was a revolutionary in a past life. He never acted like a Catholic mentally, and had the spirit of Satan in him and even looked exactly like him. He was a no victim mentality optimistic hard worker and had some incredible life philosophy. Anubis resurrects souls in the afterlife and re-empowers them to a prior state of strength, it took a while and it happened with him or I saw it eventually. Not for a seeming long time though. He helps like a minor guardian now and his spirit is very strong, and his energy is gold.

I still miss him being here every day. I miss his advice and his physical presence, and everything he did here. Every dark situation can eventually be turned inside out though. I was really pissed off when he passed and didn’t understand what the purpose could be. Trying to find purpose in it. It’s something that just is and I won’t try to tell you it’s something that happened for a reason, I don’t think that’s always the case. For me the pain that is caused me helped me transcend a lot of beliefs, it took me apart and put me together again. It pushed me to confront a lot of things about death and I turned it into something that assisted with my magnum opus. Might sound a little extreme and dramatic but what else do you do with that many feelings. It’s okay to me that he’s gone now, he’s with me now more than ever, and the Gods. He gives my mom dreams about staying away from catholicism. He helps financially. And I always have his voice in the back of my mind and his legacy to try and honor and carry out when I am making hard decisions. It makes me try harder every day and make better choices.

Happy almost Father’s Day to your father, do something fun in honor of him or do something you’d usually do together or celebrate however you want. I think doing something as if he was still here can help make someone feel like that person is still there. Sometimes it has the opposite effect and can make you feel more lonely though.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Does the same apply in most cases and for those of us here? I am sure this is dependent on the Lunar cycles, but what about in terms of the planetary ones.They seem to take much longer to arrive into their generational cycles, from what I can tell.

I know there can be more prolonged time in between reincarnations from what has been said about it, but was wondering about the nature of how it might be understood.

My guess is things like Mars and the Moon can end up anywhere depending on what the active cardinal soul "clings" to, whereas things concerning the Sun and beyond forces are mostly remained in place, creating a trail you could potentially follow. Things like Mercury and Venus are probably concerning the present circumstances of that life(as they stay near the Sun at intervals), especially forces like Jupiter. Planets representing how the "beyond" forces are working their way into your present incarnation, which will obviously be tailored to you if you experienced or developed on your soul, however which way positively or with negatives. Then they are what changes the essence of the acting forces within you during the present life, as the circle comes back around.

That all says to me there is some logic that can be followed, that there can also be a more generational nature for it if in a chart, there is strong placements and tight aspects in certain ways. Separate of this happening with VIP souls, and so forth. Someone might cling to a single event of trauma experienced lifetimes ago which dictated several since, and there is also the case as with ghosts, where a prolonging of being in the astral occurred. The soul "demands" to the universe, to be input during certain patterns regarding the FIXED and intense things, which only occur at given times and not others which are forces alienated from the Moon. I would associate that more with Saturn, which rules that which has aged and is co-ruled by the relevant Aquarius.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How far can this go?

NinRick said:
It takes only 40 days for people to reincarnate?!

Yeah, exactly what I thought, wasn't it ~70 years of wandering in astral? That's what I saw under many posts.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
lonley little girl said:

Just 40 days? That's incredibly fast, I thought it could take years for a soul to find a good match for it to reincarnate.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
lonley little girl said:

Thanks for the advice.

Sundara said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
lonley little girl said:

I can vouche for this, you don’t have anything to worry about (reply to poster) I lost my dad almost exactly the same amount of time ago and I hardly felt his presence and was unsure of what happened except when a song skipped on the radio to a station where a guy was talking about being in the afterlife being safe warm and comfortable and some other situations. Words I got from him were “I understand you now” and something along the lines of being right about what I told him about the afterlife. He claimed to be Catholic all of our life except right before he passed and he was pissed at God. He said he was a revolutionary in a past life. He never acted like a Catholic mentally, and had the spirit of Satan in him and even looked exactly like him. He was a no victim mentality optimistic hard worker and had some incredible life philosophy. Anubis resurrects souls in the afterlife and re-empowers them to a prior state of strength, it took a while and it happened with him or I saw it eventually. Not for a seeming long time though. He helps like a minor guardian now and his spirit is very strong, and his energy is gold.

I still miss him being here every day. I miss his advice and his physical presence, and everything he did here. Every dark situation can eventually be turned inside out though. I was really pissed off when he passed and didn’t understand what the purpose could be. Trying to find purpose in it. It’s something that just is and I won’t try to tell you it’s something that happened for a reason, I don’t think that’s always the case. For me the pain that is caused me helped me transcend a lot of beliefs, it took me apart and put me together again. It pushed me to confront a lot of things about death and I turned it into something that assisted with my magnum opus. Might sound a little extreme and dramatic but what else do you do with that many feelings. It’s okay to me that he’s gone now, he’s with me now more than ever, and the Gods. He gives my mom dreams about staying away from catholicism. He helps financially. And I always have his voice in the back of my mind and his legacy to try and honor and carry out when I am making hard decisions. It makes me try harder every day and make better choices.

Happy almost Father’s Day to your father, do something fun in honor of him or do something you’d usually do together or celebrate however you want. I think doing something as if he was still here can help make someone feel like that person is still there. Sometimes it has the opposite effect and can make you feel more lonely though.
Thanks a lot. You are wonderful!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back