Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It's Real

Hornet666

Woden said:
Sometimes, like yesterday, I was meditating, and trying to visualize Father Satan, and it was like I was 10 years younger. I got a jolt and tears came out of my eyes. I looked at my hands and saw a radiance.

I LOVE ALL THOSE who are of SATANAS

It's an amazing experience when Father makes contact with you. I've had many experiences up to date. And prior to my dedication. I will share at least one profound moment he made contact with me. It was when I did the dedication ritual. Soon after I performed the dedication. I decided to do kundalini yoga for the first time soon after I finished my dedication. When I got near the end when you lie on your back and just sort of go into a trance state for a bout 15 minutes. My mobile phone that was beside me began to play by itself the tune " Tartini sonata in G minor " Devils Trill sonata". I didn't even use his Sigils or his Satanic invocation prayer to make contact with him. He just surprised me out of nowhere. I will never ever forget that day. And the enormous amount of energy I felt. I have never felt happiness of that magnitude before in my life. And I am Truly blessed to be saved by father Satan many times. Even at times where I felt that I did not deserve his help. He never abandoned me. He has always been there every step of the way.And hes always made a habit to make me aware that he is there and around me. And he never let me fail. And has always kept me protected and away from harms way. Thanks for sharing your experience. I wish you all the best in your advancement!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back