Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The papal inquisition and Past life traumas

13th_Wolf

How far back does one have to go and what to recall? How horrific was it? And as there is very little knowledge on it, has anyone recalled anything of note?

I think it's something there needs to be a dialogue on. These past things dictate the whole dynamics of us all the time; altering how we act and respond to life in ways that we don't often see, in this case usually detrimentally.

I also don't know how to vent my own feelings about it and it seems to be a theme for me. I need some consolation as it is rare to have anyone talk to you about such things today unless it's under the modern unaware lens of a therapist or some crap.

The problem is also with that, like with many people crowding around you and gawking at you as though something is up, I was always very apprehensive and paranoid of that, and even trite things like other kids laughter and just unmemorable things, irrelevant that it was the 2000's, which to me seems to be one of the best times for youth growing up in a long while. It seems so silly now, and I remember always feeling so uncomfortable and out of place constantly, not belonging.

I don't want to rant. This is just of interest to me, and wondered if anyone shared similar experiences or has any useful info. :)

Hail!

I was watching some ocumentaries on the middle ages and Inquisition on the summer solstice 2019 it was supposed to motivate me to do more rtrs and be somewhat in the background. Anyways when I went to take a nap I had kind of a flashback thing really realistic. I was in this hut on a mattress laying next to someone dressed as a nun. We were talking about how it's too bad we won't be able to achieve immortality and we knew we were going to die.

Another dream a couple years before this I dreamed that I was surrounded by this angry mob and being tied to this wooden structure that was similar to a cross the people around were chanting in this frenzied voice burn the witch.

Other than getting the feeling like those lives for me were still despite all this way better for me in some way and more fulfilling than the modern ages I really don't have anything else to report on this. That was all. I don't remember these things consciously.

Oh and if I had a guess on location I have a strong reason to believe Romania or Eastern Europe.

I was like 15, in a museum of torture mechanisms, and walking around, reading about every one of them, I always loved learning everything , some even had human-sized dolls which showed how were those supposed to work, I've got to basically a pyramid on a tripod, which didn't seem much, there weren't any dolls or anything, it was just that.

When I wanted to read about it, I saw a bright light and I had a vision about myself sitting on a huge polished metal pyramid, completely naked, tied with the hands up and they put weight on me by the legs, I couldn't see what because it was all seen from real life perspective, there were 3 rabbis in front of me, one was in the back, working with some tools on a table, it was quite dark but there was also a white grey in front of them and in front of myself, which I am not sure was physically there or not, there would be more to describe the whole "decor", but it would take me a while.

I saw this whole scene in less than half a second, but when I was "back to reality" I just looked a second at that poor wooden pyramid, got a few tears in my eyes, I wiped them quickly and without even reading what they were saying about it in there, I just got out of there.

I don't know if it really was me and if that actually happend to me or not, but all those tools seemed newly made, out of metal and all shiny, totally different than what I saw in the museum, things made of wood and very little amount of poorly looking metal.

I checked it out now, as this made me curious for a reason or another about it again and I saw it's called a "Judas Cradle", but in photos they were tied by both hands and legs with ropes especially, they were only adding weights if they wanted to know something of interest from the victim. I first thought they were used on prostitutes but now it turns out is not like that, wow.

I read these rtr fuel topics here every now and then, and to be honest, none of them speak to me like the inquisition. Fuckers will get what they deserve. :x

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back