Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the UFO phenomena in Mass-Media

The Alchemist7 [JG]

My opinion is that the jewish mass media doesn't intend to inform anybody about any allien phenomena that humans are interactionating with. In my opinion mass-media is carefully shaping the social opinion that alliens are real and they are a real threat to Earth, therefore all states must unite into a single global entity to protect the Earth from allien attack. If I am not wrong there are movies about this subjects as well. We might even see in the future buildings destroyed by UFO's or rays coming from skies in an attempt to justify this theory. Humans can do this as well with present technology and mass media can blame it on `alliens`.

This is my opinion on the subject. Carefully present UFO material in the news to manipulate the masses to unite under a global political and economical entity to fight a fictional allien threat that will be projected into mass media. They don't try to objectively inform anybody. They never did in the past, why they would do now?

What is your opinion?

The Alchemist7 said:
My opinion is that the jewish mass media doesn't intend to inform anybody about any allien phenomena that humans are interactionating with. In my opinion mass-media is carefully shaping the social opinion that alliens are real and they are a real threat to Earth, therefore all states must unite into a single global entity to protect the Earth from allien attack. If I am not wrong there are movies about this subjects as well. We might even see in the future buildings destroyed by UFO's or rays coming from skies in an attempt to justify this theory. Humans can do this as well with present technology and mass media can blame it on `alliens`.

This is my opinion on the subject. Carefully present UFO material in the news to manipulate the masses to unite under a global political and economical entity to fight a fictional allien threat that will be projected into mass media. They don't try to objectively inform anybody. They never did in the past, why they would do now?

What is your opinion?

It is definitely something I could see the Jews doing, but they also can do this with invisible aliens such as using the coronavirus (real or not real) to the same effect (they absolutely are).

So maybe they'll use coronavirus 2.0 or 3.0 or 4.0 etc... to get the job done.

They may indeed still introduce to us 'space nazi aliens' and literally get us to attack the friendly Nordics.

I want to really stress that the coronavirus is literally this alien you speak of, lols.

UFO information is on a rise. Channels like History are very informative with docs. like UFO Hunters, Ancient Aliens e.t.c

The enemy(enemy Nordic gods, reptilian e.t.c.) control information by life threatening, killings, abduction, extortion e.t.c.From UFO History I learned of Areas 51&52 and other places UFOs hang (underwater,underground, on the moon). The enemy is exposed. Also I learned that there is a hierarchy of groups that even the US President don't have an idea of. The likes of men in black, Reptile in black(reptilians with human limbs).

I keep mentioning Star Trek and Futurama, both created by the jew, a lot. Now that someone else has also realised this, let me just say - I told you so! In the former, the world has to be jewnited into being a one-government world, and all prospective candidates to join the fed-jew-ration must also be jewnited as a planet before they can join. In at least one part of Star Trek, not only does this happen but also the president of the federation is not a Human at all... I cAn'T wAiT uNtil ThE gAlAcTiC fEdErAtIoN cOmEs AnD sAvEs Us FrOm ExTeRmInAtInG oUrSeLvEs WiTh OuR nUcLeAr WeApOnS.

The Alchemist7 said:
We might even see in the future buildings destroyed by UFO's or rays coming from skies in an attempt to justify this theory.
This may, or also may not, be that exactly -

California Wildfires - Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) - a beam weapon between Oregon and California?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bsn2l8ISnCyB

Then one day, jewsus will come into existence, by which I mean by the use of hologrammes. From this facsimile of a jew, "magic" will happen and save the Earth from the evil of the jew! Remember - or inform yourself - that the word "jehova" means "god of evil" in hebrew.

AgniCosmos said:
It is definitely something I could see the Jews doing, but they also can do this with invisible aliens such as using the coronavirus (real or not real) to the same effect (they absolutely are).
Either a jew, I think rabbi, or a muslim (maybe a jew in disguise anyway) lolled with glee, with shits and giggles and farts (I may be exaggerating slightly), that "god" is not going to be using massive weapons to get the job done. Instead, it will be using tiny micro-organisms, which cannot be seen, to defeat its enemies.

All of these "UFO" phenomenon is just the Deep State actors creating the grounds for a possible false flag. The US department state already has technology pertaining to anti gravity craft and unlimited energy for well over 70 years now.

Spam the RTR so that the Vysočina region does not get cleared of it's forests in the next decade to make way for the planned high speed railway

I've watched a couple of episodes "UFO's - Declassified" on Netflix, and it really exposes the big cover-up since WW2. Many people from NASA, the military and prominent scientists have come forward with proof they exist, and still people don't believe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back