Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CERN

uncertain

Hello I am very interested in the topic of CERN. Since it is presumably operated by the kikes what is their objective with this structure? I speculate it has something to do with invocation of some form of entities from Saturn that they are bound up with on the earth plane and want to enter in to possess the physical bodies of the population. It seems to me, based on the way the robot masses are behaving (in a zombie like fashioN0 that they are being possessed at this time and they also seems to be plugged into a hive mind which I would call (((spiritual israel))). Would anyone have any insight into this structure of CERN and its purpose?

Why is CERN always cited as something so negative and nefarious? They are doing particle research.

While the jew may interfere, what more than this is an issue? Is there missing info on Cern?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Why is CERN always cited as something so negative and nefarious? They are doing particle research.

While the jew may interfere, what more than this is an issue? Is there missing info on Cern?

oh come on HP, it is clear they try to create a portal for the devil to come in. 2012 they failed, they'll try again. The gangstalking devil I may say judging the other post of this "uncertain" -ty.

uncertain said:
Hello I am very interested in the topic of CERN. Since it is presumably operated by the kikes what is their objective with this structure? I speculate it has something to do with invocation of some form of entities from Saturn that they are bound up with on the earth plane and want to enter in to possess the physical bodies of the population. It seems to me, based on the way the robot masses are behaving (in a zombie like fashioN0 that they are being possessed at this time and they also seems to be plugged into a hive mind which I would call (((spiritual israel))). Would anyone have any insight into this structure of CERN and its purpose?
You mean Cern - European Organization for Nuclear Research?
As far as I know they do scientific research there about atoms and different things. But given the jewish agenda, I assume they might as well be researching about how to turn humans into greys and similar things (the human version of greys). Nobody know exactly what is going on there as it's ultra-secret.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back