Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

masons kiss jews a

Satnam666

their was someone i knew who used to be a mason one day we got together me an a couple of friends to play cards when one of my friends mentioned something about jews an he the mason was literaly foaming at the mouth dont say anything bad about the jews i knew then an their what they were was pretty interesting but i do believe they worship the ground they stand on but yes i know not all masons are the same but they do have the same goal in mind i dont see him much anymore but i keep my distance

Satnam666 said:
their was someone i knew who used to be a mason one day we got together me an a couple of friends to play cards when one of my friends mentioned something about jews an he the mason was literaly foaming at the mouth dont say anything bad about the jews i knew then an their what they were was pretty interesting but i do believe they worship the ground they stand on but yes i know not all masons are the same but they do have the same goal in mind i dont see him much anymore but i keep my distance
How about some basic grammatical things, like commas and forming senteces.

Henu the Great said:
Satnam666 said:

don't be rude please

inthenameofsatan said:
Henu the Great said:
Satnam666 said:
don't be rude please
His text is hard to read like that. Not being rude, simply asking for him to make a favor for us, readers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back