Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am really inspired by hitler.

Satanfire666

Our antichrist Hitler was a very rebillious man with a very high qualities, but in a positive way that serve satan's ways, not in a communist jungle kike-style, he was a very neat and very moral gentlman, but at the same time he was tough as nails, and couldn't be broken mentaly or physicaly, whenever i search for motivation and inspiration in my life i really visualize his image inside my mind and ask myself how could a man reach such a level of power and still have a big heart and morals unlike the other world leaders back then who were a bunch of crocks that drink until they shit themselves and not being aware of that, man....Hitler was a gem.

Satanfire666 said:
Our antichrist Hitler was a very rebillious man with a very high qualities, but in a positive way that serve satan's ways, not in a communist jungle kike-style, he was a very neat and very moral gentlman, but at the same time he was tough as nails, and couldn't be broken mentaly or physicaly, whenever i search for motivation and inspiration in my life i really visualize his image inside my mind and ask myself how could a man reach such a level of power and still have a big heart and morals unlike the other world leaders back then who were a bunch of crocks that drink until they shit themselves and not being aware of that, man....Hitler was a gem.
Hitler IS a gem.

Henu the Great said:
Satanfire666 said:
Hitler IS a gem.

As far as i know he is immortal and live in the inner earth in a place named shambala along side many germans who suvived the war and escaped with him through the gate in south pole.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back