Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Oracle of Satan

TheLynceus

Hello,
have you ever heard about the existence of a purported Oracle of Satan, who by induced trance, can put you directly in communication with Him. The so called Oracle is something like a human portal who can access the dark world without the need of specific rituals.

Lynceus said:
Hello,
have you ever heard about the existence of a purported Oracle of Satan, who by induced trance, can put you directly in communication with Him. The so called Oracle is something like a human portal who can access the dark world without the need of specific rituals.
No need for one. You can contact Father Satan yourself.

Lynceus said:
Hello,

There is his sigil, you can think of it like a mobile phone, by fokusing on it, you kind of dial his number and connect to him but like with a mobile phone the owner can choose to answer or not and also in this case the person who wants to connect may have not opened his astral senses so even if the person get´s an answer he may not undestand it.

Well there is no "dark world" and the gods are not evil.

Father_s_Sigil.gif

true i have had some great experiences use a sigil i just imagine im talking to him directly their is also telepathic communication me i use the sigil method works fine but you can also take the sigil an meditate on it to get a better connection

Lynceus said:
Hello,

With enough time, any spiritual satanist can do that. We don't need something like an Oracle.

Btw, "dark world"? You could say Æther, Akasha or 4th dimension. Or, if you are referring to it, just Duat. Maybe you are new here, so it's understandable. BUT please learn how spirituality works so you don't believe every miss information out there.
Joyofsatan.org

Lynceus said:
Hello,

Have you read the JoS site? Your question implies you have the wrong idea about Satanism. There's no "dark world" or "portals", no mediators/oracles or whatever you may call them and you don't need specific rituals, you just need to be astrally open, either a born psychic or one who has developed his psychic senses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back