Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews revealing themselves more lately

Sundara

Today two people came up to me unsolicited out of no where in the surrounding area of work and informed me they are jews. One happens to be the “manager” and I qoute that because we’re not supposed to have managers, he’s an underdog and just gave himself that title :lol: from day one he was the only one to try and throw wrenches in my work life and I just knew right off the bat he was a Jew because of this. He’s the only one who talks shit about other people behind their backs and tries to pit people against each other.

Unfortunately... before I knew this I invited everyone from work over for a get together. I could just cancel on everyone or continue to go through with it but I know it would start something bad if I invited everyone except him/uninvited him.

I’m torn between making sure this person stays super far away from me and between not allowing one bug to ruin my social life. My only social life really is work. How do people deal with jews in a social group? My job is weird because being “friends” with people is pretty much a requirement but I have an awful time faking friendships in the long haul, I genuinely like everyone else. I always feel a wrench in things when there’s a Jew. There always seems to be one. I know there’s loads of other posts like this but not a lot about social groups, since a lot of people on here seem to have individual relationships versus groups. I love large groups and it’s where my colors shine.

Sundara said:
Today two people came up to me unsolicited out of no where in the surrounding area of work and informed me they are jews. One happens to be the “manager” and I qoute that because we’re not supposed to have managers, he’s an underdog and just gave himself that title :lol: from day one he was the only one to try and throw wrenches in my work life and I just knew right off the bat he was a Jew because of this. He’s the only one who talks shit about other people behind their backs and tries to pit people against each other.

Unfortunately... before I knew this I invited everyone from work over for a get together. I could just cancel on everyone or continue to go through with it but I know it would start something bad if I invited everyone except him/uninvited him.

I’m torn between making sure this person stays super far away from me and between not allowing one bug to ruin my social life. My only social life really is work. How do people deal with jews in a social group? My job is weird because being “friends” with people is pretty much a requirement but I have an awful time faking friendships in the long haul, I genuinely like everyone else. I always feel a wrench in things when there’s a Jew. There always seems to be one. I know there’s loads of other posts like this but not a lot about social groups, since a lot of people on here seem to have individual relationships versus groups. I love large groups and it’s where my colors shine.

Why don’t you just curse him?

Yeah, I would curse that person too. It's a jew so no amount of restraining is required.

use the shattering jewish deffence on them it would probably piss them off i would wait a few days then do the rtr on them they can probably see your aura a while back i seen a post were these reptiles would try get close to someone they did a work to hide their auras an well the reptiles stopped after that they came to you cause the know you had a strong soul no doubt an were either trying to scare you or curse you

Henu the Great said:
Yeah, I would curse that person too. It's a jew so no amount of restraining is required.

Yeah he will be a good dummy, I usually get advice from the gods on the when and how for jews though. Last time it was suggested I let the situation work itself out and lay low and it did really quickly. Sometimes cursing people in my immediate environment can be too close of wreckage for comfort. The issue is also that someone has to be there to replace him, which takes even more energy. My energy is spread really thin. I don’t like to waste time over minor things. If someone isn’t there to replace him it could mean a big financial loss for everyone there.

Sundara said:
Henu the Great said:

Yeah he will be a good dummy, I usually get advice from the gods on the when and how for jews though. Last time it was suggested I let the situation work itself out and lay low and it did really quickly. Sometimes cursing people in my immediate environment can be too close of wreckage for comfort. The issue is also that someone has to be there to replace him, which takes even more energy. My energy is spread really thin. I don’t like to waste time over minor things. If someone isn’t there to replace him it could mean a big financial loss for everyone there.
Good point, I was thinking the same, but only after my post. Haha, I think you have it under control.

As others have said probably just curse the thing. I used the newest warfare ritual against a kike and I had the most disturbing image seared into my third eye of their chakras being melted away one by one. It wasn't even something I visualized, just an image that popped in and showed me on slideshow what was happening to this person.

Henu the Great said:
Sundara said:
Henu the Great said:

Good point, I was thinking the same, but only after my post. Haha, I think you have it under control.

I think the issue is that I’ve been just more sensitive lately and I stopped blocking things out for a minute. If I just have the intent on dodging his energy while he’s around it helps, but the second he starts conversing like a friend and my guard is down I get sick feeling. The good thing about working relationships is that there’s a lot of fake behavior involved, the work front, which I hate but, it doesn’t connect the same as if it’s a personal friend. Emotional connections can’t be there with jews. My guard just has to be up, it was down when I came in. Thankfully he doesn’t try too hard and I think he will magically pass on the bbq or I can plan it around a day I know he will be out. I think with the RTR’s it’s revealed their energy more too, and their shit is back on them heavily so it’s even more noticeable and unpleasant to be around.

MrIntrepid said:
As others have said probably just curse the thing. I used the newest warfare ritual against a kike and I had the most disturbing image seared into my third eye of their chakras being melted away one by one. It wasn't even something I visualized, just an image that popped in and showed me on slideshow what was happening to this person.

kikes have chakras?!

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
kikes have chakras?!
Of course. How else would the body be powered then?

It's just that their chakra system is different from ours. That's why their kabbalah is incompatible for us, and vice-versa.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back