Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tips for satanists who live with unpleasant parents.

Satanfire666

1- if you skip meditation than you will skip your freedom, got it? Meditation is as importent as eating. You want to go forward not backward.

2- infiltration is the best key for your development and succes, don't mension anything related to politics or religion or anything sensitive, your safety must be your first priority.

3- if you have a parents who cause more harm than good, like forcing you on joining the militery or marrying someome you don't like, you must react here and do a binding magic spell using "iss rune" for 11 reps while covering that nonpleasent relative with black energy, do that spell during saturn hours and affirm :
"this bully -his/her name- right now can not do any move or advantage against me in anyway"

4- you could do a kenaz working on youself because it litrally help you become a master in infiltration and penetration when it comes to personal survival in a fully controled countries like KSA or DPRK. People will not notice anything suspious unless you acted like that.

5- what is most imporetent is void meditation, here in KSA the police are trained to focus 24 hours regardless of any personal circumstances, things like jogging everyday for long distances, or doing martial arts will be good to give you mental endurance and mental/emotional protection against these slaves.

6- red or black aura of protection, chose one of these colors and use it to protect you, get in a trance then take a couple of breaths then focus and hold the image of the color inside your aura and affirm that the color energy is guard you from all negative forces tl, this will protect you against these negative forces and break them up before they could do anything harmful.

7- dont' rise your voice while vibrating the runes/mantras, i tried that in the bast and got into a mental assylum for 1 month.

8- if you live in your parents home/apartment and still not mature yet or full adult, don't write any sigils or talismans or satanic symbols on paper or books, keep everything in your heart between you and satan and the gods.

9- at some level you could do a working using uruz for freedom and fehu for independence and expantion, this one here is importent.

10- don't isolate and lose hope, but instead socialize with people and enjoy your life, satanism is all about joy and vibrating on a higher frequancy than others.

11- don't hate on all people around you, some people could make a positive infulance and you must take advantage of that as an SS.

Hail satan!

Satanfire666 said:

7- dont' rise your voice while vibrating the runes/mantras, i tried that in the bast and got into a mental assylum for 1 month.

What? They did throw you into assylum for vibrating runes?

Fuchs said:
Satanfire666 said:

Yes i live in KSA its the mother land of islam.

Fuchs said:
Satanfire666 said:

KSA = Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

So yeah, that place is fucked.

Vibration cam be done in the mind. Its not as powerful but its better than nothing. If you have the privacy do yoga and breathing exercises. Make sure you find a way to get out of the house when you are an adult. You can use magic to help yourself live in a better situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back