Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i hate my biological sex

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
If you plan on mutilating yourself for a 3rd person and experimenting on yourself to gain their love, that is highly toxic and extremely negative.

If this woman is in love with you, she should accept you. Why doesn't she go through the ordeal instead?

You can achieve your goals as a woman, nobody is keeping you in today's society.

ashe1020 said:
i just need some superficial changes because the woman that i’m deeply in love with is straight. all i want is children and a happy family, but i don’t know if it’s even possible.

Straight people in general don't like if you hide that you're a trans from them and will become very angry, and worse if you manage to hide it for a long time. And not just straight. I'm a bi man, and I'm attracted to (cis) women and (cis) men but I find traps very disgusting to the point if I accidentally have sex with one I'll quickly leave and take a shower to cleanse myself. This is for women too, just ask women "what would you do if a man you are in love with is actually a woman?". And usually most trans people are easy to identify by their bodily characteristics and voice, it's very rare that someone will look and speak completely like a man or woman.

Besides that, it's much better to choose a partner with whom you have a deeper connection than just "falling in love with them" which is very superficial and doesn't last long.

ashe1020 said:
this might be a bit dumb of me to ask, and i don’t mean to frustrate anyone, but does anyone think there is a way to alter my sex characteristics or biological sex, perhaps in a way that corresponds with the whole twin soul theory? i can’t see a future for myself as a woman, and the way i see it, everything i hope for relies on my status as a man or intersex. i’m not confused about my gender. i’m conscious of the fact that i am a female. i just need some superficial changes because the woman that i’m deeply in love with is straight. all i want is children and a happy family, but i don’t know if it’s even possible.

if she is stright she may not be into you i know you love her but their are many who are lesbian if i were you do a work to find your ideal mate im sure you will find the perfect partner but intersex not sure with that

ashe1020 said:
this might be a bit dumb of me to ask, and i don’t mean to frustrate anyone, but does anyone think there is a way to alter my sex characteristics or biological sex, perhaps in a way that corresponds with the whole twin soul theory? i can’t see a future for myself as a woman, and the way i see it, everything i hope for relies on my status as a man or intersex. i’m not confused about my gender. i’m conscious of the fact that i am a female. i just need some superficial changes because the woman that i’m deeply in love with is straight. all i want is children and a happy family, but i don’t know if it’s even possible.
I’m “twin soul” and I’m against medical transition, you’ll gain nothing from mutilating your body and injecting hormones into yourself, medical transition has serious health risks and can cause medical issues. Mutilating your body could also interfere with completing the Magnum Opus.

If this woman is straight then she isn’t the one for you, you should find someone who’s also lesbian and who loves you for you. You could program your aura to attract the perfect partner for you.

You need to accept yourself, you should use these affirmations in Satanic Hypnosis:

“I completely accept myself.”
“I love myself.”
“I am free from punishing myself. I forgive myself.”

You should also read these articles:

Accepting One’s Self by HP HC

On Women and Goddesses by HP HC

Women: Traditions & Duties of Time by Lydia

With humanity's current level of development, you can't change sex. So you have two options, either accept yourself or throw yourself away.

Also accept that if you're gonna go with a woman, you should not have kids, as they need both a mother and a father to develop mentally in the healthiest way.

ashe1020 said:

You just need to know you can be a female and be as masculine as you want to be.. it won’t change the situation. You have some unrequited love going on, and changing yourself so drastically just to be with someone is unhealthy. You should never change yourself so much just to be with someone. They either love you or they don’t. There’s very little chance she will be with you if you did change your characteristics or went trans. Being trans would be even more confusing for you. You’d lose yourself and what makes you you. And that’s more holy than any relationship with someone.

Academic Scholar said:
ashe1020 said:
I’m “twin soul” and I’m against medical transition, you’ll gain nothing from mutilating your body and injecting hormones into yourself, medical transition has serious health risks and can cause medical issues. Mutilating your body could also interfere with completing the Magnum Opus.

If this woman is straight then she isn’t the one for you, you should find someone who’s also lesbian and who loves you for you. You could program your aura to attract the perfect partner for you.

You need to accept yourself, you should use these affirmations in Satanic Hypnosis:

“I love myself.”

You are remarkable, good job.

Meteor said:
ashe1020 said:
this might be a bit dumb of me to ask, and i don’t mean to frustrate anyone, but does anyone think there is a way to alter my sex characteristics or biological sex, perhaps in a way that corresponds with the whole twin soul theory? i can’t see a future for myself as a woman, and the way i see it, everything i hope for relies on my status as a man or intersex. i’m not confused about my gender. i’m conscious of the fact that i am a female. i just need some superficial changes because the woman that i’m deeply in love with is straight.

I understand how you feel, but changing yourself for a specific person is not a good idea. Even if you get together with the person you love or already are dating her, a relationship can fall apart for all sorts of unforeseen reasons. When that happens people move on, and eventually fall in love again. What if the next person you fall in love with prefers women, and won't be attracted to you because you changed your body? Regardless of what method you choose (material or spiritual), it would not be easy to change back.

Think about what kind of person you want to be for your own sake, not for someone else. You need to find someone who loves you for who you are. I'm sorry for saying that when you're in love with her, but the fact is simply that not everyone is compatible, and sometimes there's nothing that can be done about that. What you can do, however, is use love spells. There are two types, either to attract a specific person or to help you meet someone who is highly compatible with you.

A more positive way to go about this is to work on developing features that are considered more stereotypically masculine in a natural and healthy way. If you start working out seriously with a good diet you can get nicely toned muscles, and you'll even be more fit and healthy that way. You can also put your hair in a bun or cut it short, and try practicing with your voice to speak at a deeper pitch if the person you're interested in is into deep voices; I personally prefer men, but I find some deep female voices attractive as well.

Sexuality is more often more fluid than people realise, so just with those few things you might be able to charm some women who thought they were straight, although not everyone is as susceptible. Like noodles, some women are straight until they get hot and wet.

I wish you good luck!

all i want is children and a happy family, but i don’t know if it’s even possible.
I can only hope that someday ways are found for two people of the same sex to have children together. Saying something like that is probably a bit controversial as some people might consider it unnatural, but it would help so much with problems like this.

In the future we will have artificial wombs but these are not ideal for the offspring of free, emotional and beautiful beings that are humans. For asexual, ugly, degenerate, limited and emotionless slaves like the greys it is obviously ideal.

However, we have to create artificial wombs because we will need them for other purposes. They will be needed for different experiments and studies for humans and also for other life forms. For example, we will create and develop specimens of different animals and then put them where they can live and reproduce naturally.

It will be possible to reproduce two men and two women. In the case of two homosexual men, it will only be possible through an artificial womb; in the case of two homosexual women, it will also be possible to fertilise them in a rather unusual way... by taking two eggs and using one of them as an egg, while the other one only takes the genetic material and puts it into the other one. Of course, even in the case of two men, a different union of their genetic material will have to be made from the male and female union to create the embryo and place it in the artificial womb.

Renting out one's womb for the embryos of others is not a good idea for two reasons. First, pregnancy is not a walk in the park and it is an intimate and private thing. Second, it is deep and connected. Biological mothers form special connections with their children. A man is also connected to his woman and children.

The above demonstrates why many women who rent out their wombs for money find it difficult to separate themselves from other people's children as they grow and give birth.

I agree with Aquarius that children need both a father and a mother and not a fake or even absent father and mother as in the case of the greys.

Affection can be created with anyone but it is wrong to reject one's sex or body from wrong perceptions and expectations. When we are more advanced we will know more about how sex is determined in the fetus and much more, it will also be possible to change sex if necessary but for now this is not possible, you can only ruin your genitals and your body.

Academic Scholar said:
ashe1020 said:

“I love myself.”

I completely agree with you as well. As a man I find that I am more feminine than even many girls in energy but I don't desire to change my gender. I have just learned that I should accept myself. There are even Gods who are more sensitive males with feminine qualities so why should I hate myself for who I am.

They are pushing this a lot. But doesn't mean I will bite you do not need to either. This also is a dumb reason to do it to begin with. Why do not you find someone who isn't straight if you would like a partner who is woman instead of changing yourself. This will lead to a lot of mental health issues later on trust me.

ashe1020 said:
The "Twin Soul" theory was a Hoax perpetrated by disgraced ex HP Mageson who was also perpetrating the hoax that Transgenderism was a special condition for special people.

In real fact if you're already in the mindset that you're a man (or feel like a man) while being a biological woman ,you're suffering from Gender Dysphoria.

You need to do freeing of the Soul workings to free yourself from these issues and accept yourself as you are.

Check the SS calendar for your region, for appropriate freeing of the soul working dates.

You can use Ansuz, and Uruz or Sanskrit Munka. Begin at the hour of the moon (check Chronos XP ), make sure the hour is not void.

Vibrate AUM *9

Affirm "In a healthy and positive manner for me ,I am permanently and completely free in every way from feelings of Gender Dysphoria and Confusion. I am now fully intune,accepting and at peace with my Biological Gender ,now and forever. " *9 times

Then Vibrate your choice of word (Ansuz,Uruz (54,54) or Munka (108) )

After Completing the vibrations, Affirm again 9 times.

Vibrate AUM *9

Do this for 90 days or if possible for 108 or 216 days due to the severity of the issue here.

NinRick said:
Academic Scholar said:
ashe1020 said:

“I love myself.”

You are remarkable, good job.

Agreed.

ashe1020 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you plan on mutilating yourself for a 3rd person and experimenting on yourself to gain their love, that is highly toxic and extremely negative.

If this woman is in love with you, she should accept you. Why doesn't she go through the ordeal instead?

You can achieve your goals as a woman, nobody is keeping you in today's society.
i just don’t feel like one. i feel like i would be more myself if i were a man. i don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing. it’s like i finally found somebody sees me for who i want to be, the most accurate representation of myself.

Please do refer to the reply by Academic Scholar, and after you are done with these introspective methods [which are 99% of the issues], then you might want to consider other things. Others have helped sufficiently in the comments, just take the wisdom.

And don't do reckless things on yourself please. The science is simply not there yet without severe costs associated with specific irreversible decisions. Just do what's best for yourself and health.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ashe1020 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

i just don’t feel like one. i feel like i would be more myself if i were a man. i don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing. it’s like i finally found somebody sees me for who i want to be, the most accurate representation of myself.

Please do refer to the reply by Academic Scholar, and after you are done with these introspective methods [which are 99% of the issues], then you might want to consider other things. Others have helped sufficiently in the comments, just take the wisdom.

And don't do reckless things on yourself please. The science is simply not there yet without severe costs associated with specific irreversible decisions. Just do what's best for yourself and health.

On the note of being in love with someone and accepting them no matter what, that’s definitely a thing I did with my ex when he lied to me and said he wanted to be a woman. When people love each other they look past a lot of things. Even though it’s not what I would’ve preferred. I looked at it like as if someone got into an accident and their dick fell off. I’d still be there. You work around it. That, in fact, is easier than loving someone who doesn’t accept themselves. And that’s what his claim of wanting to be a woman was, and it ended for a lot of good reasons. If someone doesn’t love themself enough, it’s almost impossible to be with them after a while. It causes a lot of toxic things things, including a cycle of lying because they can’t be honest with themselves even.

You could also have higher levels of testosterone and hormones that males have higher amounts of for whatever reason but the reason is not because you’re meant to be a male. It’s just a different build on a woman. When my testosterone was just a little higher I definitely noticed more masculine traits coming out, and didn’t feel like my full self. Due to an ovarian issue. Whatever the case is, you are a masculine woman and you should love it and REP that. I have a couple close girl friends who are gay and they are wonderful examples for lesbians, they don’t believe in trans despite being as masculine as they are and that is just them. Same with my gay dude friends.

And another person I worked briefly with was a woman going through a sex change, got the change, and absolutely hated it. The person was extremely confused and went through hell. Major regrets.

Sundara said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ashe1020 said:

On the note of being in love with someone and accepting them no matter what, that’s definitely a thing I did with my ex when he lied to me and said he wanted to be a woman. When people love each other they look past a lot of things. Even though it’s not what I would’ve preferred. I looked at it like as if someone got into an accident and their dick fell off. I’d still be there. You work around it. That, in fact, is easier than loving someone who doesn’t accept themselves. And that’s what his claim of wanting to be a woman was, and it ended for a lot of good reasons. If someone doesn’t love themself enough, it’s almost impossible to be with them after a while. It causes a lot of toxic things things, including a cycle of lying because they can’t be honest with themselves even.

You could also have higher levels of testosterone and hormones that males have higher amounts of for whatever reason but the reason is not because you’re meant to be a male. It’s just a different build on a woman. When my testosterone was just a little higher I definitely noticed more masculine traits coming out, and didn’t feel like my full self. Due to an ovarian issue. Whatever the case is, you are a masculine woman and you should love it and REP that. I have a couple close girl friends who are gay and they are wonderful examples for lesbians, they don’t believe in trans despite being as masculine as they are and that is just them. Same with my gay dude friends.

And another person I worked briefly with was a woman going through a sex change, got the change, and absolutely hated it. The person was extremely confused and went through hell. Major regrets.

I was learning about the hormones the other day and I think it might be interesting to mention..
Testosterone is formed out of a hormone that can also be formed into something else, which has to do with stress. The more stress the less testosterone is formed. In women testosterone is transformed by the ovaries into typical female hormones, needed for the monthly cycle or pregnancies. If there is a lot of stress, we were told in class, its because of this mechanism that the cycle stops.

In men testosterone is transformed by the testes into an active form of testosterone.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Sundara said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I was learning about the hormones the other day and I think it might be interesting to mention..
Testosterone is formed out of a hormone that can also be formed into something else, which has to do with stress. The more stress the less testosterone is formed. In women testosterone is transformed by the ovaries into typical female hormones, needed for the monthly cycle or pregnancies. If there is a lot of stress, we were told in class, its because of this mechanism that the cycle stops.

In men testosterone is transformed by the testes into an active form of testosterone.

That is interesting thanks for mentioning! The other form of testosterone can still have a similar effect, more facial hair and abrasive personality traits, different sex drive. Acne. Weight issues occasionally. I’ve been through it myself and it made me feel more numb, less emotional and more easily frustrated. I felt like my voice almost deepened, I didn’t get fat but I had a hard time losing the weight I wanted to. Got on a decent low mg birth control and I finally dropped under a weight I’ve been trying to get to for years. Worth looking into. I definitely FELT more masculine.

Please, be careful with your emotions.. Listen to your inner voice. Meditate, stay relaxed while you think of yourself. Going into a deep trance can help you with your inner self. Yes, you can use also Runes like Wunjo, Ansuz or Uruz for removing blockages.. Try to do some of those method mentioned by the clergy. Just be sure you really know what you really want... Try to help yourself spiritually. There is a difference between wanting to become of the opposite sex for advantages or stereotypical behaviors and feeling you are it. Just do work on yourself, for knowing if you really are like that or it can be caused by other sort of things... Wunjo can help because Wunjo heals also the body and removes all the mental blockages. So, if you try to use Wunjo or some affirmation, after you finished the meditation.. listen how do you feel after this. Does this sensation persist? Has it gone away? Just listen to yourself... Only you can know yourself better than anyone, but for this we need to work on ourselves. Hope you feel better.. If you need help, we are here... I believe in you and as any other SS you don't have limits. Don't be limited by who you think you are, just be what you are naturally. just be sure it is natural and not caused by some issue. For doing this, as stated, it is good first to feel relaxed and do some spiritual works.. You can also ask to Satan for guidance. It is not necessary he will directly contact you. It can also be that during the time, you are more clear on yourself. Because Satan guides His sons and daughters... We are not here for saying what you are and what you are not, just be careful... Satanism is individual, so it is not our business. But health of other Satanists is our business... Hope you will find answers, whatever answer it is, just connected to your inner spiritual self and not conditioned by the outside... You are not alone anyway.. You are a special SS, or whatever you are, person. Just don't change yourself for others, but for yourself.. Focus on what is good for you with a spiritual guidance (during meditations or Gods/Satan guides) or anyway in a relaxed/rational state.. Blessings

Sundara said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Sundara said:

That is interesting thanks for mentioning! The other form of testosterone can still have a similar effect, more facial hair and abrasive personality traits, different sex drive. Acne. Weight issues occasionally. I’ve been through it myself and it made me feel more numb, less emotional and more easily frustrated. I felt like my voice almost deepened, I didn’t get fat but I had a hard time losing the weight I wanted to. Got on a decent low mg birth control and I finally dropped under a weight I’ve been trying to get to for years. Worth looking into. I definitely FELT more masculine.

If you're someone who does want children, taking the pill, especially for a long time, makes it hard if not almost impossible to get pregnant. Also your body will have a jard time getting a normal cycle again, once you stop.

Meteor said:
Master said:
In the future we will have artificial wombs but these are not ideal for the offspring of free, emotional and beautiful beings that are humans. For asexual, ugly, degenerate, limited and emotionless slaves like the greys it is obviously ideal.

However, we have to create artificial wombs because we will need them for other purposes. They will be needed for different experiments and studies for humans and also for other life forms. For example, we will create and develop specimens of different animals and then put them where they can live and reproduce naturally.

It will be possible to reproduce two men and two women. In the case of two homosexual men, it will only be possible through an artificial womb; in the case of two homosexual women, it will also be possible to fertilise them in a rather unusual way... by taking two eggs and using one of them as an egg, while the other one only takes the genetic material and puts it into the other one. Of course, even in the case of two men, a different union of their genetic material will have to be made from the male and female union to create the embryo and place it in the artificial womb.

Renting out one's womb for the embryos of others is not a good idea for two reasons. First, pregnancy is not a walk in the park and it is an intimate and private thing. Second, it is deep and connected. Biological mothers form special connections with their children. A man is also connected to his woman and children.

The above demonstrates why many women who rent out their wombs for money find it difficult to separate themselves from other people's children as they grow and give birth.

I agree with Aquarius that children need both a father and a mother and not a fake or even absent father and mother as in the case of the greys.

Affection can be created with anyone but it is wrong to reject one's sex or body from wrong perceptions and expectations. When we are more advanced we will know more about how sex is determined in the fetus and much more, it will also be possible to change sex if necessary but for now this is not possible, you can only ruin your genitals and your body.

I tried replying to you yesterday, but that doesn't seem to have gone through. That's fine with me since what I wrote was just some nonsensical, sleepy rambling about my inability to make sense of some ethical dilemmas, but I'd still like to reply to you properly.

In particular, I wanted to ask you: for people who heavily prefer partners of the same sex but also have a strong child wish, what do you think is the "right" course of action? I can think of some examples of "solutions", but all of them seem rather flawed to me.
  1. Repressing the child wish.
  2. Looking for a way to change their sexual preferences and orientation.
  3. Having and raising children with an undesirable partner of the opposite sex.
  4. Looking for another outlet to satisfy their child wish without actually having children.
  5. Having children with someone of the same sex artificially with the help of medical and/or technological advancements.
  6. Changing their sex completely (if it were possible) in order to have children with someone who was previously of the same sex.
I know it's not a very important topic as it doesn't apply to many people, and it may well be an unsolvable problem; but sometimes when people like the person who posted this thread open up about their feelings, it makes me wonder if there isn't some kind of convenient solution that is being overlooked. There was a guy who asked about it back in January too (if there can be a way for him to have children even if he's not sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex), and he was told that he shouldn't dwell too much on things that aren't possible and that gays shouldn't raise children.

I used to think that sometimes suffering is simply unavoidable in life and that people should just try to make the best of a bad situation. But lately I've started to think a bit differently: that suffering can be avoided and that every problem can be overcome, and that you just need to figure out how; that there is always a positive way to deal with any situation.

But hearing about issues like this makes me wonder whether or not that is really the case. Can everything really be solved if you simply know what to do? Or are there problems that truly can't be overcome, that will stay with someone for the rest of their existence? Issues that can only be coped with, not truly solved?

In the end questions like this don't really matter that much, as time forces people into action or inaction, and there's not always time to consider everything, leading people to simply do whatever they see fit in the moment based on all sorts of whimsical reasons. Unfortunately, this can lead to all sort of rash decisions, and in some cases even suicide; all because people don't know better.

Regardless, if you have any thoughts on this topic, I would be interested in hearing them as your perspective might satisfy me intellectually. But if it's not very interesting to you or the topic is too complicated, then I understand and you don't have to reply.

On a side note, the same question might also apply to heterosexual men and women who are infertile, for example due to a subtle intersex condition that affects hormone regulation or causes chromosomal problems. I wonder how they cope with it?
I still like to think that there exists a better solution out there than simply coping with things, that you can truly overcome such things if you're creative and determined enough; but not everyone is capable of something like that, and it also depends on the specific circumstances. It may still be insightful to see how people usually deal with such situations.

1. Repressing the desire for procreation does not solve the problem because in this way you do not go to the root of the problem.

2. Definitely yes, in a safe and effective way but not against their will.

3. Even that doesn't solve the problem, but it's better than pretending to be something you're not.

4. This is senseless and leads nowhere.

5. As I said above, this is possible but not the best thing to do.

6. Yes if necessary.

LGBT is not a diversification of human sexuality. Just look at where this leads, it seems like a movement invented by grays, but it is not. The enemy is also involved in this and therefore its influence of degeneration and enslavement is also present. However, this movement arose mainly from the incorrect impulses and feelings of some people, due to their hormonal condition, unawareness about their own biology and physiology and worst of all, their self-repression of logic.

They are trying to abolish the meanings and values of father and mother. What education will these people give their children? What is the next thing? Considering that these people's sexuality is the worst imaginable, they may as well do without and then they can remove sex. It is clear where this leads and I have to say that the grays cannot be followed any further than this.

Master said:
Meteor said:
Master said:

I tried replying to you yesterday, but that doesn't seem to have gone through. That's fine with me since what I wrote was just some nonsensical, sleepy rambling about my inability to make sense of some ethical dilemmas, but I'd still like to reply to you properly.

In particular, I wanted to ask you: for people who heavily prefer partners of the same sex but also have a strong child wish, what do you think is the "right" course of action? I can think of some examples of "solutions", but all of them seem rather flawed to me.
  4. Looking for another outlet to satisfy their child wish without actually having children.
  5. Having children with someone of the same sex artificially with the help of medical and/or technological advancements.
  6. Changing their sex completely (if it were possible) in order to have children with someone who was previously of the same sex.
I know it's not a very important topic as it doesn't apply to many people, and it may well be an unsolvable problem; but sometimes when people like the person who posted this thread open up about their feelings, it makes me wonder if there isn't some kind of convenient solution that is being overlooked. There was a guy who asked about it back in January too (if there can be a way for him to have children even if he's not sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex), and he was told that he shouldn't dwell too much on things that aren't possible and that gays shouldn't raise children.

I used to think that sometimes suffering is simply unavoidable in life and that people should just try to make the best of a bad situation. But lately I've started to think a bit differently: that suffering can be avoided and that every problem can be overcome, and that you just need to figure out how; that there is always a positive way to deal with any situation.

But hearing about issues like this makes me wonder whether or not that is really the case. Can everything really be solved if you simply know what to do? Or are there problems that truly can't be overcome, that will stay with someone for the rest of their existence? Issues that can only be coped with, not truly solved?

In the end questions like this don't really matter that much, as time forces people into action or inaction, and there's not always time to consider everything, leading people to simply do whatever they see fit in the moment based on all sorts of whimsical reasons. Unfortunately, this can lead to all sort of rash decisions, and in some cases even suicide; all because people don't know better.

Regardless, if you have any thoughts on this topic, I would be interested in hearing them as your perspective might satisfy me intellectually. But if it's not very interesting to you or the topic is too complicated, then I understand and you don't have to reply.

On a side note, the same question might also apply to heterosexual men and women who are infertile, for example due to a subtle intersex condition that affects hormone regulation or causes chromosomal problems. I wonder how they cope with it?
I still like to think that there exists a better solution out there than simply coping with things, that you can truly overcome such things if you're creative and determined enough; but not everyone is capable of something like that, and it also depends on the specific circumstances. It may still be insightful to see how people usually deal with such situations.

1. Repressing the desire for procreation does not solve the problem because in this way you do not go to the root of the problem.

3. Even that doesn't solve the problem, but it's better than pretending to be something you're not.

6. Yes if necessary.

LGBT is not a diversification of human sexuality. Just look at where this leads, it seems like a movement invented by grays, but it is not. The enemy is also involved in this and therefore its influence of degeneration and enslavement is also present. However, this movement arose mainly from the incorrect impulses and feelings of some people, due to their hormonal condition, unawareness about their own biology and physiology and worst of all, their self-repression of logic.

They are trying to abolish the meanings and values of father and mother. What education will these people give their children? What is the next thing? Considering that these people's sexuality is the worst imaginable, they may as well do without and then they can remove sex. It is clear where this leads and I have to say that the grays cannot be followed any further than this.
The only distinction here is that the "T" in LGBT is a misnomer as while LGB have to do with Sexuality which is normal, "T" has to do with a psychological disorder which is abnormal.

A lot of people confuse transgender issues that the jews are piggybacking on with normal gay people. Transgenders are a specific group suffering from "Gender Dysphoria ". It has nothing to do with Gays or Sexuality but everything to do with their minds and their image of themselves.

Meteor said:
Master said:
Meteor said:

6. Yes if necessary.

Thank you very much for sharing your perspective; it's as fascinating as I expected from you, and very insightful too. I've been wondering about this topic for a few years now and this is the first time I got a satisfying reply when asking someone about it.

There's one part of what you said that I don't understand:
Considering that these people's sexuality is the worst imaginable, they may as well do without and then they can remove sex.
Who exactly do you mean by "these people"? In what way is their sexuality the worst imaginable? Why should they do without sex?

Although I've heard low libido can be a common problem among people who identify as lesbians, I've also heard of surveys that showed that male homosexuals tend to be very sexually active (even when in a monogamous relationship) and have high satisfaction rates. Why would they want to get rid of sex? That doesn't make any sense to me when they get so much enjoyment out of it.

As such, I assume that you were referring to a different group of people, perhaps specifically homosexuals who want to have children, or perhaps people who treat LGBT more as a political movement to break down norms than one to fight against legitimately horrible discrimination such as what happens in xianity and islam. Could you clarify what you meant?

One of the worst things about these people's sexuality is anal sex. Even heterosexuals see anal sex as one more option to derive sexual pleasure from it. But not as an appropriate and/or ideal option.

This is because the anus has innervation that obviously serves other purposes and not vagina-like purposes. Also, its anatomy makes it look similar to the vagina but it is not similar at all.

Even oral sex should be done with awareness and the necessary precautions. Not to mention the anus is not made to receive the penis like the vagina but is made to expel and for other purposes than the vagina. Theoretically speaking, if we would like to specialize and genetically modify the anus for sex, it would become something similar to the vagina and would lose the purposes and functions it has.

Proper and ideal sex is vaginal sex plus oral sex with the right precautions. But some people are donkeys and don't want to know about it, all they need is a hole and if there is innervation, they are more than satisfied. Without worrying about the risks and damage they might cause.

Let's look at a medical article about it and analyze anal sex if it is safe and natural or not. Of course, you can do further personal research for more awareness and understanding.

WHAT IS MEANT BY ANAL SEX

With anal sex refers to the kind of sexual activity that occurs through the penetration of the penis into the anus. It is estimated to be practiced by 90% of men who have homosexual intercourse and by 5% -10% of women who engage in receptive anal intercourse .

The anus is full of nerve endings and is therefore very sensitive, making it an erogenous zone that responds to sexual stimulation. For the active partner, the anus can give a pleasant sensation around the penis .

Anal sex has also been shown to have some positive aspects:

It can be extraordinarily effective in helping women achieve orgasm (anal orgasm).

It can help men who have some difficulty getting an erection ( erectile dysfunction ).

It does not put you at risk of pregnancy .

However, we must be aware of the fact that anal sex can put you at risk of contracting infections.

RISKS

There are a number of risks of anal sex , which can be encountered by practicing it. Here they are:

Bacterial overgrowth - The anus is not naturally lubricated like the vagina . This can cause damage to the inside, which could allow viruses and bacteria to enter the bloodstream. The receptive partner has 30 times more exposure to HIV than vaginal intercourse. Exposure to papilloma (HPV) can lead to the development of warts and anal cancer. These injuries can be prevented, although not completely, by using lubricants.

Bacterial Infections - The tissue inside the anus is more delicate. It does not have, like the outer skin, a layer of dead cells that protects it from spreading infections. The anus is also full of bacteria. Even if neither partner has any disease or infection, remember that bacteria naturally present in the anus can potentially infect the active partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can lead to vaginitis and urinary tract infections .

Weakening of the sphincter - The main function of the anus is to contain stool . It is surrounded by the anal sphincter , a muscle, which tightens after defecating. This can make penetration difficult and painful. If practiced for a long time, it can lead to a weakening of the sphincter itself, making it difficult to hold stool ( fecal incontinence ). To prevent and correct the problem, Kegel exercises are helpful .

The oral contact with the anus may cause:

Hepatitis

Herpes

HPV

Remember that if sperm is expelled near the opening of the vagina, pregnancy can still occur . Sometimes, it can happen that you have a bleeding after intercourse: this can be due to an injury, haemorrhoids or, in more serious cases, a perforation of the colon . In the latter case, go to the hospital immediately.

SAFE AND PAINLESS ANAL SEX

Here are some things to keep in mind if you want to know how to practice anal sex safely and painlessly :

Use a lubricant - It shouldn't hurt. This is where anal lube comes in. In practice, the stimulus should be similar to that of defecation . Relax your muscles and breathe, and use a water-based lubricant. It is advisable to use the lubricant during anal sex. The rectum is not self-lubricating like the vagina, so attempting penetration without lubrication could be very painful. Silicone-based lubricants are best for anal sex, as they tend to last longer. You can find lubricants made specifically for anal sex, which tend to be even thicker and more resistant. 

Stimulate the appropriate erogenous zones - The nerve endings that you are trying to stimulate are in fact found in the anus and not at the bottom of it, which is generally the painful part and also the part that causes the stimulus to defecate. 

Avoid rapid and sudden movements - Proceed slowly and gently.

Varying Positions - It's true it might be a little harder to get eye contact. There are a variety of positions to try, such as lying on your back with your hips raised. Move until you find the one that makes you feel most comfortable.

Communicate - Communication is the key. The only way to know what works and what doesn't is to be totally honest with your partner about what you are doing. 

ANAL SEX DURING PREGNANCY

In most cases, it is safe to engage in anal sex while pregnant , although there are some exceptions.
It is in fact advisable to refrain from anal intercourse during pregnancy in the following situations:

Presence of hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids are very common in pregnancy and tend to get larger as gestation progresses. Practicing anal sex with hemorrhoids, as if they bleed, this could cause significant blood loss, which could be life-threatening to the mother and baby.

Cases of placenta previa - If you have placenta previa (a condition in which the placenta is in the lower part of the uterus, thus partially or completely covering the uterine orifice), anal sex can cause trauma to the uterus. This can happen while the penis in the anus pushes against the cervix through the rectovaginal septum or if you have contractions following orgasm. Trauma can cause bleeding significant enough to endanger pregnancy.

Practicing vaginal sex following anal sex - Just like when not pregnant, you should never switch from anal to vaginal sex without first washing your genitals and changing condoms if you are using one. Otherwise, you run the risk of bacterial vaginitis, which could cause preterm birth .

No condom - You should always use a condom , because HIV infection is sexually transmitted and can infect the mother and the child.

RISK PREVENTION

The most effective way to avoid the risks of anal sex is to always use a condom .

Other helpful tips for preventing the risks of anal sex are:

Avoid inserting the penis into the vagina or mouth after anal intercourse if you have not put on a new condom.

Use plenty of water-based lubricant to avoid tearing.

Relaxing before penetration reduces the risk of injury. Taking a warm bath and lying on your stomach makes insertion easier.

Stop if you feel pain.

If you notice bleeding after engaging in anal sex or sores or lumps around the anus, see a doctor promptly.

By these people, I meant all LGBT, as they all have the same goals and objectives. But don't take this personally because you are not forced or destined to be a person like these. Of course, it's up to you and you are free to do what you want with your life.

Thanks for understanding and take care.

Jack said:
Master said:
Meteor said:

6. Yes if necessary.

The only distinction here is that the "T" in LGBT is a misnomer as while LGB have to do with Sexuality which is normal, "T" has to do with a psychological disorder which is abnormal.

A lot of people confuse transgender issues that the jews are piggybacking on with normal gay people. Transgenders are a specific group suffering from "Gender Dysphoria ". It has nothing to do with Gays or Sexuality but everything to do with their minds and their image of themselves.

LGBs are as deluded and lost as the T's. These are a blight on the meaning and values of family. Please read this medical article on anal sex and then tell me if it is a safe and healthy sexuality.

With anal sex refers to the kind of sexual activity that occurs through the penetration of the penis into the anus. It is estimated to be practiced by 90% of men who have homosexual intercourse and by 5% -10% of women who engage in receptive anal intercourse .

The anus is full of nerve endings and is therefore very sensitive, making it an erogenous zone that responds to sexual stimulation. For the active partner, the anus can give a pleasant sensation around the penis .

It can be extraordinarily effective in helping women achieve orgasm (anal orgasm).

It can help men who have some difficulty getting an erection ( erectile dysfunction ).

However, we must be aware of the fact that anal sex can put you at risk of contracting infections.

RISKS

There are a number of risks of anal sex , which can be encountered by practicing it. Here they are:

Bacterial overgrowth - The anus is not naturally lubricated like the vagina . This can cause damage to the inside, which could allow viruses and bacteria to enter the bloodstream. The receptive partner has 30 times more exposure to HIV than vaginal intercourse. Exposure to papilloma (HPV) can lead to the development of warts and anal cancer. These injuries can be prevented, although not completely, by using lubricants.

Bacterial Infections - The tissue inside the anus is more delicate. It does not have, like the outer skin, a layer of dead cells that protects it from spreading infections. The anus is also full of bacteria. Even if neither partner has any disease or infection, remember that bacteria naturally present in the anus can potentially infect the active partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can lead to vaginitis and urinary tract infections .

Weakening of the sphincter - The main function of the anus is to contain stool . It is surrounded by the anal sphincter , a muscle, which tightens after defecating. This can make penetration difficult and painful. If practiced for a long time, it can lead to a weakening of the sphincter itself, making it difficult to hold stool ( fecal incontinence ). To prevent and correct the problem, Kegel exercises are helpful .

Hepatitis

Herpes

HPV

Remember that if sperm is expelled near the opening of the vagina, pregnancy can still occur . Sometimes, it can happen that you have a bleeding after intercourse: this can be due to an injury, haemorrhoids or, in more serious cases, a perforation of the colon . In the latter case, go to the hospital immediately.

Here are some things to keep in mind if you want to know how to practice anal sex safely and painlessly :

Use a lubricant - It shouldn't hurt. This is where anal lube comes in. In practice, the stimulus should be similar to that of defecation . Relax your muscles and breathe, and use a water-based lubricant. It is advisable to use the lubricant during anal sex. The rectum is not self-lubricating like the vagina, so attempting penetration without lubrication could be very painful. Silicone-based lubricants are best for anal sex, as they tend to last longer. You can find lubricants made specifically for anal sex, which tend to be even thicker and more resistant. 

Stimulate the appropriate erogenous zones - The nerve endings that you are trying to stimulate are in fact found in the anus and not at the bottom of it, which is generally the painful part and also the part that causes the stimulus to defecate. 

Varying Positions - It's true it might be a little harder to get eye contact. There are a variety of positions to try, such as lying on your back with your hips raised. Move until you find the one that makes you feel most comfortable.

Communicate - Communication is the key. The only way to know what works and what doesn't is to be totally honest with your partner about what you are doing. 

In most cases, it is safe to engage in anal sex while pregnant , although there are some exceptions.
It is in fact advisable to refrain from anal intercourse during pregnancy in the following situations:

Presence of hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids are very common in pregnancy and tend to get larger as gestation progresses. Practicing anal sex with hemorrhoids, as if they bleed, this could cause significant blood loss, which could be life-threatening to the mother and baby.

Cases of placenta previa - If you have placenta previa (a condition in which the placenta is in the lower part of the uterus, thus partially or completely covering the uterine orifice), anal sex can cause trauma to the uterus. This can happen while the penis in the anus pushes against the cervix through the rectovaginal septum or if you have contractions following orgasm. Trauma can cause bleeding significant enough to endanger pregnancy.

Practicing vaginal sex following anal sex - Just like when not pregnant, you should never switch from anal to vaginal sex without first washing your genitals and changing condoms if you are using one. Otherwise, you run the risk of bacterial vaginitis, which could cause preterm birth .

No condom - You should always use a condom , because HIV infection is sexually transmitted and can infect the mother and the child.

RISK PREVENTION

The most effective way to avoid the risks of anal sex is to always use a condom .

Avoid inserting the penis into the vagina or mouth after anal intercourse if you have not put on a new condom.

Relaxing before penetration reduces the risk of injury. Taking a warm bath and lying on your stomach makes insertion easier.

Stop if you feel pain.

If you notice bleeding after engaging in anal sex or sores or lumps around the anus, see a doctor promptly.

Master said:
Jack said:
Master said:

6. Yes if necessary.

LGBs are as deluded and lost as the T's. These are a blight on the meaning and values of family. Please read this medical article on anal sex and then tell me if it is a safe and healthy sexuality.

RISKS

Hepatitis

Herpes

HPV

RISK PREVENTION

Stop if you feel pain.

Homosexuals by definition cannot have children so I don't see your point about families.

Maybe your saying detrimental media brainwashing is affecting the kids ? A simple law that bans or limits such media to under 18 like the one they have in Hungary would suffice. Most teens are out of the danger zone of transgender brainwashing by then.

Homosexuals are a very small community of people (around 2 -3 % or lesser) ,so it doesn't really matter what they do.

What matters is if the majority of the 98% white heterosexuals make enough babies to raise an army to fight the Non whites who are already inside their territories. If every white woman makes atleast 3 - 4 babies for a decade ,you could defeat the moslems at their own game.

Master said:
LGBs are deluded.
L’s certainly are. G’s kind of. There is no reason you shouldn’t like women as well a strictly homosexual lifestyle is very unfulfilling knowing that you can never have children or a real long term relationship and connection because most homos aren’t into that.

Please read this medical article on anal sex and then tell me if it is a safe and healthy sexuality.
Not all gay sexuality has to be Anal there’s “sides” meaning people that don’t enjoy it either way. If men were hermaphrodites I’m certain Anal sex would become irrelevant immediately. It’s not like people woke up and decided that they wanted to stab or be stabbed in the aperture that feces come from it’s just literally the only thing available. I largely agree with the article I could never be on the receiving end it’s just too much for a number of reasons.

Master said:
One of the worst things about these people's sexuality is anal sex.
So what this article is saying is that it's unsafe to have sex with people who have illnesses, and that if you have daily anal sex you should do kegels(which one should do anyways).
I'm not sure you know about the prostate and that men can stimulate it for orgasms that are x times higher than a regular penis orgasm.

I don't see the point of negatively talking about oral and anal sex? Maybe some leftovers of xianity in your mind?

Jack said:
Master said:
Jack said:

RISKS

Hepatitis

Herpes

HPV

RISK PREVENTION

Stop if you feel pain.

Homosexuals by definition cannot have children so I don't see your point about families.

Maybe your saying detrimental media brainwashing is affecting the kids ? A simple law that bans or limits such media to under 18 like the one they have in Hungary would suffice. Most teens are out of the danger zone of transgender brainwashing by then.

Homosexuals are a very small community of people (around 2 -3 % or lesser) ,so it doesn't really matter what they do.

What matters is if the majority of the 98% white heterosexuals make enough babies to raise an army to fight the Non whites who are already inside their territories. If every white woman makes atleast 3 - 4 babies for a decade ,you could defeat the moslems at their own game.

I agree.

Procreation is of fundamental importance but other measures will also be needed.

As you said, other races are already in the White race's territories. Just because some races have gone to occupy White territories, consciously or not, does not mean that the territories belong to them.

Hopefully the Browns and Blacks will be understanding and have respect for the Whites, if not, they will have the same in return. I mean this when there is racial awareness, because for a long time, all those involved that we are talking about were one more unaware and deceived than the other.

Master said:
Jack said:
Master said:

I agree.

Procreation is of fundamental importance but other measures will also be needed.

As you said, other races are already in the White race's territories. Just because some races have gone to occupy White territories, consciously or not, does not mean that the territories belong to them.

Hopefully the Browns and Blacks will be understanding and have respect for the Whites, if not, they will have the same in return. I mean this when there is racial awareness, because for a long time, all those involved that we are talking about were one more unaware and deceived than the other.
There is no room for understanding. Those people are there for the Express purpose of race mixing and taking over the European countries. And their population is already at that point where no peaceful action or bribe will remove them.

The stage has been set for a massive race war and bloodbath and the kids who are growing up or will be born now need to be conditioned to prepare mentally and physically for the said coming conflict. Its called RAHOWA or the inevitable "Holy Racial War".

These kids are going to grow up in a generation of natural calamities, escalating racial conflicts and massive numbers of people getting sick or dying from the vaccines. There will be massive Authoritarian forces trying to put everything and everyone under Tyranny. They need to have an Iron Heart and military values to survive.

The time for the Holy Racial war between Whites and Semites is soon approaching,
https://web.archive.org/web/20160529164906/https://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Rahowa.pdf

If white leaders don't rise up quickly and start forming alternative societies with a separate economy (hopefully based upon bitcoin) ,then it's going to be a very tough ride.

Aquarius said:
Master said:
So what this article is saying is that it's unsafe to have sex with people who have illnesses, and that if you have daily anal sex you should do kegels(which one should do anyways).
I'm not sure you know about the prostate and that men can stimulate it for orgasms that are x times higher than a regular penis orgasm.

I don't see the point of negatively talking about oral and anal sex? Maybe some leftovers of xianity in your mind?

It is not about xian limitation and lies but more study and understanding. Oral sex is quite safe but one must be careful of infections because it is possible to pass from mouth and throat to genitals and vice versa. Obviously, contact between vagina and penis also carries risks if there are diseases but anal sex is another thing entirely.

I'm aware of the prostate but it seems like you didn't read the article very well because it's not just about what you highlighted but there's a lot more to it.

For example, it's not just the cases where you have diseases to then be transmitted that are dangerous. But it is very dangerous if lacerations or perforations occur during anal penetration. This can happen because the anus does not have the characteristics of the vagina. The vagina can self-lubricate, dilate and its internal tissue is thicker than the anus. This is because the vagina is designed and specialized to accommodate the penis. The anus is specialized for other purposes and functions but not for sex.

Meteor said:
Master said:
Meteor said:
Thank you very much for sharing your perspective; it's as fascinating as I expected from you, and very insightful too. I've been wondering about this topic for a few years now and this is the first time I got a satisfying reply when asking someone about it.

There's one part of what you said that I don't understand:

Who exactly do you mean by "these people"? In what way is their sexuality the worst imaginable? Why should they do without sex?

Although I've heard low libido can be a common problem among people who identify as lesbians, I've also heard of surveys that showed that male homosexuals tend to be very sexually active (even when in a monogamous relationship) and have high satisfaction rates. Why would they want to get rid of sex? That doesn't make any sense to me when they get so much enjoyment out of it.

As such, I assume that you were referring to a different group of people, perhaps specifically homosexuals who want to have children, or perhaps people who treat LGBT more as a political movement to break down norms than one to fight against legitimately horrible discrimination such as what happens in xianity and islam. Could you clarify what you meant?

One of the worst things about these people's sexuality is anal sex. Even heterosexuals see anal sex as one more option to derive sexual pleasure from it. But not as an appropriate and/or ideal option.

This is because the anus has innervation that obviously serves other purposes and not vagina-like purposes. Also, its anatomy makes it look similar to the vagina but it is not similar at all.

Even oral sex should be done with awareness and the necessary precautions. Not to mention the anus is not made to receive the penis like the vagina but is made to expel and for other purposes than the vagina. Theoretically speaking, if we would like to specialize and genetically modify the anus for sex, it would become something similar to the vagina and would lose the purposes and functions it has.

Proper and ideal sex is vaginal sex plus oral sex with the right precautions. But some people are donkeys and don't want to know about it, all they need is a hole and if there is innervation, they are more than satisfied. Without worrying about the risks and damage they might cause.

Let's look at a medical article about it and analyze anal sex if it is safe and natural or not. Of course, you can do further personal research for more awareness and understanding.

I know right?! I tried asking about that topic back in December, but I think people misunderstood and thought I was against homosexuality which I'm not; which may be because I was replying to someone who used several slurs to describe the topic and I used the same slurs myself to go with the flow (perhaps that was not the best idea in hindsight). But it still remained on my mind.

When I looked it up I was surprised to find that only about 1/5 gay men are against anal sex, even though it's so unhygienic (not just for obvious reasons, but also because of the bacteria that remain even if it's cleaned) and can cause all sorts of damage for the person on the receiving end if you're not careful, even permanently. I thought things like oral sex, mutual masturbation and frotting seemed so much more natural in comparison for gay men, because they don't require such tremendous preparation and are much more hygienic to begin with. However, I also felt like it was none of my business and wondered if maybe I'm just being prudish. That's why it's reassuring to hear that someone else thinks similarly on the topic and that I'm not just being unreasonable.

Even as a woman, I think anal is just a pathetic excuse of a substitute for vaginal intercourse. I do understand why some (or apparently most) gays would do it regardless since they can't do the latter, but still; it just seems so far from ideal.

If lesbians can make do with just their fingers, tongue and toys, why can't gay men do the same? Apparently between 10-20% do and they're happy with that. But still I wondered if I'm looking at it wrong, since anal remains so popular among gay men. I tried asking before but I think some gay people got upset at how I worded it; but even so, I would be rather interested in hearing the opinion of male homosexual SS on this topic as well, so I can learn if they feel the same way and think that anal sex is only for degenerates regardless of whether or not they're homosexual, and if not, then why they disagree.

By these people, I meant all LGBT, as they all have the same goals and objectives. But don't take this personally because you are not forced or destined to be a person like these. Of course, it's up to you and you are free to do what you want with your life.

Thanks for understanding and take care.
Honestly, even back when I considered myself bisexual, I didn't get along with people who called themselves a part of the "LGBT community" at all. There's just so many weirdos there, and even when I asked them questions so I could try to understand, their logic was severely flawed as if they were just reiterating propaganda. I couldn't stand it at all because it seemed so empty and disingenuous, and I want to talk to people in a serious and honest manner and get to the root of things; but that doesn't really sit well with them.

I have some lesbian, gay and bisexual friends and I've been friends with transgender people before too, and even dated one many years ago (albeit only for 3 months because I didn't know how to make her happy), and tend to find gay guys more easily approachable compared to unfamiliar straight men. But for all of them, their sexuality is just a personal thing rather than something to do with a movement or community. I think that's why I was able to be friends with them instead of just arguing.

Anyway, thank you again for your explanation. What you told me last time about that ethical dilemma really helped me sort out some deeper questions as well, that were a bit different but still related to the topic and more relevant for me personally.
So, thank you very much!

You're welcome!

Master said:
Aquarius said:
Master said:

It is not about xian limitation and lies but more study and understanding. Oral sex is quite safe but one must be careful of infections because it is possible to pass from mouth and throat to genitals and vice versa. Obviously, contact between vagina and penis also carries risks if there are diseases but anal sex is another thing entirely.

I'm aware of the prostate but it seems like you didn't read the article very well because it's not just about what you highlighted but there's a lot more to it.

For example, it's not just the cases where you have diseases to then be transmitted that are dangerous. But it is very dangerous if lacerations or perforations occur during anal penetration. This can happen because the anus does not have the characteristics of the vagina. The vagina can self-lubricate, dilate and its internal tissue is thicker than the anus. This is because the vagina is designed and specialized to accommodate the penis. The anus is specialized for other purposes and functions but not for sex.
The very fact that men have a prostate that can give orgasms, makes me wonder about your articles. The Gods wouldn't have put a prostate there if the anus wasn't made for sex.
It's just not made specifically for sex.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Master said:
LGBs are deluded.
L’s certainly are. G’s kind of. There is no reason you shouldn’t like women as well a strictly homosexual lifestyle is very unfulfilling knowing that you can never have children or a real long term relationship and connection because most homos aren’t into that.

Please read this medical article on anal sex and then tell me if it is a safe and healthy sexuality.
Not all gay sexuality has to be Anal there’s “sides” meaning people that don’t enjoy it either way. If men were hermaphrodites I’m certain Anal sex would become irrelevant immediately. It’s not like people woke up and decided that they wanted to stab or be stabbed in the aperture that feces come from it’s just literally the only thing available. I largely agree with the article I could never be on the receiving end it’s just too much for a number of reasons.

I personally am not interested in anal sex and in the future, I will have a girlfriend and if she is not well informed on the subject, I will try to inform her well to warn her against risky things like this.

But now I am not ready, first I want to ensure my independence. I thought about doing a profession without a degree but there are not many possibilities. Even in the police and army, degrees are required for higher positions and better pay and working conditions.

I think this is fundamental in someone's life. Then if I can, have to and want to, I will also engage in entrepreneurship and/or leadership.

Aquarius said:
Master said:
Aquarius said:

The very fact that men have a prostate that can give orgasms, makes me wonder about your articles. The Gods wouldn't have put a prostate there if the anus wasn't made for sex.

Whatever you do in your private life, do it in a conscious and informed way and use common sense.

Jack said:
Master said:
Jack said:

I agree.

There is no room for understanding. Those people are there for the Express purpose of race mixing and taking over the European countries. And their population is already at that point where no peaceful action or bribe will remove them.

The stage has been set for a massive race war and bloodbath and the kids who are growing up or will be born now need to be conditioned to prepare mentally and physically for the said coming conflict. Its called RAHOWA or the inevitable "Holy Racial War".

These kids are going to grow up in a generation of natural calamities, escalating racial conflicts and massive numbers of people getting sick or dying from the vaccines. There will be massive Authoritarian forces trying to put everything and everyone under Tyranny. They need to have an Iron Heart and military values to survive.

The time for the Holy Racial war between Whites and Semites is soon approaching,
https://web.archive.org/web/20160529164906/https://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Rahowa.pdf

If white leaders don't rise up quickly and start forming alternative societies with a separate economy (hopefully based upon bitcoin) ,then it's going to be a very tough ride.

The Semites were conquered by the jews with xianism and islam in a similar way to Whites and other Races.

The wars that the Whites, the Semites, the Blacks, the Mongoloids, etc. have waged over territories in the World, concern real and conscious interests of the Races in question.

The islamic jihad is a similar thing to the xian crusades, we know that these are jewish programs of enslavement. Even global racial mixing is a jewish plan to assimilate and destroy the Races of the Human Species on this Planet.

The Semites, Whites and others, will never consciously fight for the jewish ideals of deception and slavery. But considering the current low awareness and understanding of the Gentiles, we can expect many stupid and wrong things.

War is part of nature and life but the fact is that the current situation of Europe and the Whites is not a plan of the Semites but of the jews. Knowing this, we cannot expect a great war between the Whites and the Semites but I also want to be optimistic and expect an even better fate for the Whites and the Semites.

The jews misuse the term anti-Semitism against those who counterattack them, defend themselves and seek justice. Since it is something that only affects the jews, they should use something more appropriate such as, for example, anti-slavery or anti-zombism.

The Semites are all peoples who speak, or have spoken, languages related to the Semitic linguistic stock (Arabs, Canaanite-Phoenicians and jews).

Master said:
Jack said:
Master said:
I agree.

The Semites were conquered by the jews with xianism and islam in a similar way to Whites and other Races.

The wars that the Whites, the Semites, the Blacks, the Mongoloids, etc. have waged over territories in the World, concern real and conscious interests of the Races in question.

The islamic jihad is a similar thing to the xian crusades, we know that these are jewish programs of enslavement. Even global racial mixing is a jewish plan to assimilate and destroy the Races of the Human Species on this Planet.

The Semites, Whites and others, will never consciously fight for the jewish ideals of deception and slavery. But considering the current low awareness and understanding of the Gentiles, we can expect many stupid and wrong things.

War is part of nature and life but the fact is that the current situation of Europe and the Whites is not a plan of the Semites but of the jews. Knowing this, we cannot expect a great war between the Whites and the Semites but I also want to be optimistic and expect an even better fate for the Whites and the Semites.

The jews misuse the term anti-Semitism against those who counterattack them, defend themselves and seek justice. Since it is something that only affects the jews, they should use something more appropriate such as, for example, anti-slavery or anti-zombism.

The Semites are all peoples who speak, or have spoken, languages related to the Semitic linguistic stock (Arabs, Canaanite-Phoenicians and jews).
The Semites were not conquered by the Jews ,the Semites (Arabs) were closely allied and working with the Jews in top positions during the Crusades of the Middle Ages. Jews have always been a very close relative to Arabs in their war against the West.

It's of no consequence what led to all this or the reasoning behind all this. Whether they are completely controlled by Jews or that they are consciously committing this expanse by their own volition. What matters is what to do now.

You cannot expect something not to happen, While its happening. Currently the war is going on in the case of Birthrates. Once the Moslems and other Non whites in the US reach 50% by 2050 ,it'll be game over.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

There are only two ways to deal with this issue

1)Have enough babies to fight the Foreigners (won't work because of Feminism and white women refusing to have children and get married. )
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/29/economy/single-women-economy/index.html

2)Take control over the countries and use military (or paramilitary) force (I.e during the collapse and scheduled restructuring of the world during the Great Reset plan.)

3) Bribe them to go back to the middle east. (Tried earlier in Germany, didn't work.)

Since 1 is not working and 3 has already failed ,there is only the probability of Using 2 somewhere down the line.

Even without the Jews they have a racial strategy of conquering nations and Yes ,that is a particularly ARAB strategy of Islam. They do this in countries where there aren't any whites or jews (India ,Sri Lanka, Nepal ,Myanmar, other parts of South East Asia etc.)

The war is between the Whites, against the people of non caucasian descent (Mainly Moslems in Europe) in their own countries. The time for optimism and hope is already gone. We're already inside the Beginning stages of the United Nations Apocalypse program and it only gets worse from here on out.

You need to be mentally prepared for Rahowa which is bound to happen at some point. All of these millions of Moslems will not leave Europe with bribes or sweet talk. They only listen to one thing and that is the language of Violence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

Meteor said:
Aquarius said:
Master said:

I looked into the topic before out of curiosity and found that there are many much safer ways to stimulate a guy's prostate. It can be reached from the outside through the perineum and stimulated by applying pressure or massaging it, or from the inside using one's fingers (wearing disposable gloves or finger condoms for extra cleanliness) or a toy (there are sex toys specifically designed for it). Unlike penetrative anal intercourse which can be very risky, requires deep cleaning beforehand and can still be very unclean if an accident happens, these methods have next to no risk of causing injury, illness or accidents. If the other person's genitals are stimulated at the same time by other means, doesn't that achieve the same goal?

While I don't know nature's "intentions", to me those safer approaches that also require less preparation seem much more natural; especially stimulating it from the outside. That said I've heard that most guys aren't interested in prostate stimulation in the first place and prefer to just use their dick, but maybe it's different for gay and bisexual men?

If you think I'm looking at it wrong, please let me know! For me the perspectives of people with different views are extremely valuable for learning more about a topic and sating my curiosity. Especially if you have experience, I think it would be very insightful!
I personally heard of many heterosexuals who enjoy penetration with toys. Liking penetration doesn't necessarily make you homosexual. People are held back by anal stuff because "no homo".

Master said:
Aquarius said:
Master said:

Whatever you do in your private life, do it in a conscious and informed way and use common sense.
This absolutely.

Meteor said:
Aquarius said:
Meteor said:
I looked into the topic before out of curiosity and found that there are many much safer ways to stimulate a guy's prostate. It can be reached from the outside through the perineum and stimulated by applying pressure or massaging it, or from the inside using one's fingers (wearing disposable gloves or finger condoms for extra cleanliness) or a toy (there are sex toys specifically designed for it). Unlike penetrative anal intercourse which can be very risky, requires deep cleaning beforehand and can still be very unclean if an accident happens, these methods have next to no risk of causing injury, illness or accidents. If the other person's genitals are stimulated at the same time by other means, doesn't that achieve the same goal?

While I don't know nature's "intentions", to me those safer approaches that also require less preparation seem much more natural; especially stimulating it from the outside. That said I've heard that most guys aren't interested in prostate stimulation in the first place and prefer to just use their dick, but maybe it's different for gay and bisexual men?

If you think I'm looking at it wrong, please let me know! For me the perspectives of people with different views are extremely valuable for learning more about a topic and sating my curiosity. Especially if you have experience, I think it would be very insightful!
I personally heard of many heterosexuals who enjoy penetration with toys. Liking penetration doesn't necessarily make you homosexual. People are held back by anal stuff because "no homo".

Is that so? I looked into it after my transgender ex broke up with me, because I wanted to learn from my shortcomings, but nobody I mentioned it to since then seemed to be into that. To be fair I've only had two male partners since then, so maybe the sample is just too small. I'll take your word for it that some straight guys are into it too, rather than just homosexual or bisexual guys.
As I told you, people are repressed, they think anus=homosexuality, so they don't even try to experiment.

Meteor said:
Even if people are afraid to experiment, that doesn't mean they would actually like it if they tried it; it might still feel weird for them or make them feel uncomfortable, which wouldn't be good. That said, I do understand your point.
Some people might like it if they gave it a try, but I think many guys would be uncomfortable with it not necessarily because it's "gay", but because it's emasculating. Many men take pride in their masculinity but aren't the most secure about it, so for them to feel pleasure from something other than their manhood / phallus might startle them, similarly to if you were to play with their nipples.
You are overthinking this way too much. Maybe for the guy that is insecure about themselves sexuality is based on wether something is masculine or not but for most people it’s based on what they will actually enjoy in practice.

There is that side of myself that enjoys the idea of being dominated but it is just an idea after all and I know that in reality I hate anything going near my anus because it is painful and completely inconvenient for most people. It has nothing to do with what you just said really because it IS emasculating to be effed in the A, but that’s not why I wouldn’t do it. And if you’re with a guy and happen to return to favor you’re equal and it’s not a masculine/emasculate power dynamic situation.

Jack said:
Master said:
Jack said:

The Semites were not conquered by the Jews ,the Semites (Arabs) were closely allied and working with the Jews in top positions during the Crusades of the Middle Ages. Jews have always been a very close relative to Arabs in their war against the West.

It's of no consequence what led to all this or the reasoning behind all this. Whether they are completely controlled by Jews or that they are consciously committing this expanse by their own volition. What matters is what to do now.

You cannot expect something not to happen, While its happening. Currently the war is going on in the case of Birthrates. Once the Moslems and other Non whites in the US reach 50% by 2050 ,it'll be game over.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

There are only two ways to deal with this issue

1)Have enough babies to fight the Foreigners (won't work because of Feminism and white women refusing to have children and get married. )
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/29/economy/single-women-economy/index.html

2)Take control over the countries and use military (or paramilitary) force (I.e during the collapse and scheduled restructuring of the world during the Great Reset plan.)

3) Bribe them to go back to the middle east. (Tried earlier in Germany, didn't work.)

Since 1 is not working and 3 has already failed ,there is only the probability of Using 2 somewhere down the line.

Even without the Jews they have a racial strategy of conquering nations and Yes ,that is a particularly ARAB strategy of Islam. They do this in countries where there aren't any whites or jews (India ,Sri Lanka, Nepal ,Myanmar, other parts of South East Asia etc.)

The war is between the Whites, against the people of non caucasian descent (Mainly Moslems in Europe) in their own countries. The time for optimism and hope is already gone. We're already inside the Beginning stages of the United Nations Apocalypse program and it only gets worse from here on out.

You need to be mentally prepared for Rahowa which is bound to happen at some point. All of these millions of Moslems will not leave Europe with bribes or sweet talk. They only listen to one thing and that is the language of Violence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

What I meant was that the awareness of Whites and other Gentiles about jews will solve many problems but clearly not all.

If the Arabs want to wage war against the Whites, war they will have but as you said, this has already happened.

This is a serious problem and needs to be solved. The solution is just as you said, 2, but I would like to add something.

1) Procreation is of paramount importance but it will not solve this problem completely. Because the non-Whites who are already present in the territories of the Whites, if given rights, will grow and occupy land.

2) Obviously, this is the solution.

3) This is a weak and stupid thing to do. As if non-Whites really had the same rights as Whites in White territories.

The stupidest threat I have ever heard in my life so far is a threat Erdogan made some time ago to Greece and Europe about some sanctions on Turkey. He basically threatened to send more migrants from the Middle East to Europe.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? As if Europeans can't reject and chase away the invaders. But this is the result of jewish brainwashing that gives more rights to the invaders than the natives.

All this must come to an end. Every right that has been given to non-Whites in White territories to ruin, destroy and replace Whites must be abolished and erased.

Millions of non-Whites have been in Europe for some time now. They must be stripped of all their rights as citizens and must be held responsible for infiltration and invasion and therefore be deemed illegal.

After that they must be driven out completely. If they are left, even if there is no racial mixing in the fairly near future, they will still take territories that are not theirs.

You are right that they will not easily and peacefully leave behind all that they have gained all this time by working and fighting. But this does not mean that they cannot be deprived of the goods and rights they have unjustly obtained.

About the semite discussion... I would like to weigh in. I personally constructed an argument for myself to use if I ever got accused of antisemitism by cops, pedestrians, jews, whatever.

The argument goes something like this:
"I'm not antisemitic, I'm anti-judaic. As much as the jews in israel wish it were the case, they are NOT the only semites in the middle east. I have no problem with semites - It's the jews I hate."

From a political perspective, this might go a long way in disempowering the word "antisemitism" if mobilized. And israel gets more hate by the day so... not unjustifiable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back