Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fired for being Pagan

Ol argedco luciftias

This story is not about me. But somebody was fired for being Pagan, and now they have filed a lawsuit against the company because in America it is illegal to fire somebody because of their religion.
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO-6BSQJOfA

This may turn into a larger situation.

Don't have time to watch, but judging by what you said, be sure the Gods will help this individual minimally at least. Pagans are cared for by the Gods to a lesser degree but still.

they should sue an i hope they win i hate how christards think (oh freedom of religion means only us)

NakedPluto said:
Don't have time to watch, but judging by what you said, be sure the Gods will help this individual minimally at least. Pagans are cared for by the Gods to a lesser degree but still.

I remember HP HC saying that pagans are usually very scared and weak people, Can't remember HC speaking about the gods helping pagans specifically... Maybe certain individuals sure but not because of paganism.

I even know for a fact that the pagans of today are massively influenced by jews, So did i miss something or what?

SSinHeartandSoul said:
NakedPluto said:

I remember HP HC saying that pagans are usually very scared and weak people, Can't remember HC speaking about the gods helping pagans specifically... Maybe certain individuals sure but not because of paganism.

I even know for a fact that the pagans of today are massively influenced by jews, So did i miss something or what?

Maxine said that, and you can find it on the JoS, for example in the returning curses section.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back