Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy's vision of the future: Climate Lockdown

Kinnaree

https://www.wbcsd.org/Overview/Panorama/Articles/Avoiding-a-climate-lockdown

Next thing coming is a "Climate Lockdown" to "tackle climate emergency" (wildfires around the world, shifting arctic ice, methane leaks in the North Sea).

Interventions:
- Limit private vehicle use
- ban consumption of red meat
- impose extreme energy saving measures
- cease of fossil fuel drilling

"To avoid such a scenario, we must overhaul our economic structures and redo capitalism differently." (Code for BigGov on steroids)
- government must invest in and in some cases, create, institutions that help to prevent crisis.
- governments need to better coordinate research and development activities that steers to public health goals and solve public health
- governments need to structure public-private partnerships to ensure both citizens and economy benefits
- learn the lessons of 2008 economic crisis; conditions can be attached to ensure bailouts are structured in a way that transforms the sector they're saving so it can become part of a new economy - as focused in the Green New Deal
*read the rest here: https://www.wbcsd.org/Overview/Panorama/Articles/Avoiding-a-climate-lockdown

Addressing this crisis requires reorienting corporate governance, finance, policy, and energy systems toward a green economic transformation. To achieve this, three obstacles must be removed:
- business that is shareholder-driven instead of stakeholder-driven
- finance that is used in inadequate and inappropriate ways
- government that is based on outdated economic thinking and faulty assumptions

The entire article ends with....
...The window for launching a climate revolution – and achieving an inclusive recovery from COVID-19 in the process – is rapidly closing. We need to move quickly if we want to transform the future of work, transit, and energy use, and make the concept of a “green good life” a reality for generations to come. One way or the other, radical change is inevitable; our task is to ensure that we achieve the change we want – while we still have the choice.

From this, we get a very clear idea of what pending crisis is abound for the future. I sense that it will be within 5-10 years. This is to do with the transit of Pluto and Uranus as outer planets set the trend for the mundane. Also, I would also like to bring up Rahu and Ketu, the nodes, as they also impact the world at large, such as affecting seismic motion triggering earthquakes.

I highly advise we all prepare appropriately for the future (orchestrated) crisis our enemies are planning. Prepare on all levels - spiritually, mentally, financially, etc. Some of you are very young and under the guardian of parents or others so you will have to somehow bring this issue up to them.

We must be vigilant when it comes to the enemy. We are in Kaliyuga, a critical age to live in and through. The Vedic scholars say this is the age full of corruptions, greed, crisis, etc. Seemingly horrible events but at the same time, if we steer the ship correctly, we can fuel ourselves to a Satanic world but we must lay out the blueprints for the future to continue building on so that we will achieve up to the level of our past Golden Age.

🙏🏼

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back