Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Failed my driving license

Pretia libertatis

My instructor said that I am pretty good now at driving, I only made few small mistakes at my previous lessons, I was pretty confident in myself, I even programmed my aura with yellow energy to get the driving license succesfully.. And I did a fking mistake what is instant fail.. and I dont know why I made it... now I am so disappointed and mad at myself.. how could I program my aura to get the driving license succesfully ?

Most people fail their first time because of nerves or being nervous.

I failed mine because we didnt practice watching in the mirrors. I only found out through the manual that you're supposed to look into them (one of) every 5-7 seconds.

And I also failed it because I was told to park the car in on a narrow street, something that I havent done before.

So in summary, yes you feel like shit now, take a breather. You know what to expect now. Next time you won't fail.

It's nothing to beat yourself for.
When I did my driving test I failed it too, guess what, I went on and on for a good 5 minutes with the hand brake on *facepalm*.
You'll get your second chance, meanwhile keep practicing. And remember that the driving test is nothing more than a normal drive, think of it of you being the driver and that person the passenger, just drive as you would drive normally. If you fail by driving normally then you have to practice and understand what you're doing wrong.

Pretia libertatis said:
My instructor said that I am pretty good now at driving, I only made few small mistakes at my previous lessons, I was pretty confident in myself, I even programmed my aura with yellow energy to get the driving license succesfully.. And I did a fking mistake what is instant fail.. and I dont know why I made it... now I am so disappointed and mad at myself.. how could I program my aura to get the driving license succesfully ?

I will say I almost failed due to parallel parking I still don't like that at all and try to avoid ever doing it. Hate it when I have too. That just gives me anxiety. I feel you on this one. I passed on everything else so was given a second chance on that luckily and ended up doing it ok the third or fourth try whatever it was. What you do is not lose confidence just cause you failed once. Practice more and try again. Whatever you failed on is what you want to practice on the most. Maybe runes like Mannaz are helpful.

Sorry to hear pal I failed the written test in April but passed it and got my license 2 weeks ago. There was no behind behind the wheel test they got rid of it for Jewvid so I can’t help you there. I’m already experienced enough without it.

Pretia libertatis said:
You could do a working or simply program your aura to help you better learn the things you haven't mastered and also do something to increase your focus and attention. Everyone makes mistakes. Doesn't mean you have to be very hard on yourself.
I've had times when I've been upset and disappointed that I've made stupid mistakes on certain exams for various reasons. The important thing is to know what went wrong and prepare properly for the next time. I wish you good luck.

You don’t even need magick to pass the test, you just have to know the rules of the road and how to drive properly.

Have you read your states DMV driving handbook and do you follow those rules when you drive? That’s all you need to show the driving instructor.

I believe they give you 3 chances to pass the test, that’s how it is in my state atleast. Just try again, if you fail again then maybe you should go to a different DMV in your area if there’s one because it could just be the people there giving you a hard time. I’ve seen this happen to a friend.

I feel like you’re over thinking this maybe? Like I said, you just need the proper driving skill here, no magick.

Have you spent enough time on the road and have learned to drive properly?

Like you don’t have to drive perfectly, all they want to see is that you are aware of what you are doing, and that you are not a danger for yourself and others.

Just stay calm, composed, and be aware. Practice a bit more and do it again. Driving is something very easy, all other people do it as well. Just stay relaxed.

Never do anything you are not comfortable doing btw. For example when the instructor tells you to go left but you realise it is too sudden and you don’t feel comfortable going to the left, just tell him „oh sorry, it’s too late now.“

If I were you, I'd focus more on practicing driving than on influential magick. You wouldn't want to get your license by magick and then have an accident because you really needed more practice. Driving is useful, but also dangerous.

I just barely passed my first driving test, and it's because I practiced driving in the neighborhood of the DMV many times beforehand. I was familiar with the area and could easily follow any route they took, leaving me free to concentrate on the driving part. However, I cut off a pedestrian at a stop sign. She had right of way, and had entered the intersection, but I wasn't looking closely enough and went ahead, forcing her to wait for me. At the end, the DMV person told me it was important to not do that, but I still passed because everything else went so well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back